The Fight.

Clothes on the side or the top. This is the moment you guys have all been waiting for. Important authors note in the end of this chapter, please read!!

"Professor McGonagall, what exactly are we doing?" I asked her while running behind her trying to catch up.

"We are going to try and secure the school." She replied, walking towards the front doors of the big castle.

"And how are we gonna do that?" I asked.

"You will see in a few seconds." She said and took out her wand.

"Professor, what do you want us to do?" Neville asked her while walking towards us.

"I want you to blow up the bridge leading to the courtyard from the woods." She told him with a straight face.

"Wait, professor, you are gonna let us do this?!" He yelled confused.

"Yes."

"As in blow it up?" She nodded. "Boom?"

"BOOM!" She yelled and continued walking with me following her.

"And how are we supposed to do that?" He asked.

"I think you can figure it out with Mr. Finnigan." She said.

"I can bring it down." An Irish accent appeared behind me making me jump.

"Whoa, don't get too excited, you can go, me and McGonagall have some business we have to do." I told them both. They both walked away with Ginny following them.

"You know we can not delay You-Know-Who." Flitwick said.

"Yes, but it doesn't mean we can't delay him." She replied.

"And his name is Voldemort. And yes, we might as well use it. He's going to try to kill you either way." She angrily said.

"Holy crap, Minnie, I didn't know you had it in you!" I yelled as everyone looked at her shocked.

"Well, Ally, you haven't met the real me." She smiled at me and I laughed.

She turned around and said some weird words. "Whoa, what does that spell do?!" I asked.

"It does this." She said and big, tall, metal men fell from above and in front of us, wearing armor and holding powerful weapons.

"Holy sh-" I yelled but Molly cut me off.

"No cursing!" She strictly said.

"I was going to say 'Holt Shirt'..." I mumbled and the teachers glared at me.

More and more of these stone men came down and started marching towards us.

"Hogwarts is threatened! Do your duty and protect us, and our school! I've always wanted to use that spell." She told us and I giggled at her happiness.

"Ally, I want you to lead these men. You are powerful, and strong, and I know you can do this. All you have to do is lead them onto the field in front of Voldemort and his army, alright? I will give you a signal when I know it is safe to come back. You will know what the signal is when it comes." Minnie whispered to me.

I nodded and ran in front of the army of stone men and walked in front of them, leading the way. Everyone outside smiled and nodded in my direction wishing me luck. Then the grown ups started chanting a spell that makes a forcefield around an object. I pulled out my wand, lit up the tip, and smiled.