!!Warning!!

Hey, guys! 

Just a little warning before you continue: This book absolutely sucks in my opinion because I wrote it when I was literally 11 years old. That was 7 years ago. Most of the things in here are super childish aka the screaming for no reason and proposing at 17. And gosh, the chapter titles are so stupid. Anyways, I'm thinking of re-writing this fanfiction sometime soon. I'm a full-time college student now that doesn't know time management, so I will do my best. I've also got like 4 other fanfictions that are just drafts and they have less than 10 chapters each. We'll see how those go. 

If you don't want to read a childish fanfic written 7 years ago or if you don't want to see shitty Wattpad outfits from the early 2010s (you know exactly what I'm talking about), you are more than welcome to read my other, more mature fanfictions. 

I Fancy You ~ A Draco Malfoy Fanfiction

Has over 20,000 reads, 750 votes, and is 81 chapters long. 
Some actual comments under this fanfiction from readers:

@/pinkypikky - "omg! This was such a rollercoaster of a book. My emotions were everywhere! Seriously consider publishing a book (if you haven't already) this was so good"

"This was so good omg"

@/fairydrxco - "No it's just my eyes are kinda raining 😭 this was the best book I've ever read."

@/JuggaletteBitch666 - "Love this book so far." (under chapter 2)

@/Weasleyqueen13 - "Ahh this is so good!"

Forbidden Love ~ Harry Potter Fanfiction

Has over 15,000 reads, 400 votes, and is 43 chapters long.
Some actual comments under this fanfiction from readers:

  @/EmmalynStarlight - "This is soo good I almost cried multiple times"

@/jade_diamond11 - "I really liked this book and Sophia's personality! She and Harry are really good together"

@/RandomAvacadoGrammar - "This was an emotional rollercoaster and I sacrificed sleep to read this beautiful thing, thank you."

@/Dracos_hot111 - "It's really good I'm sooo obsessed with it lol" 

But hey, if you still want to read this, be my guest... Don't say I didn't warn you!

Enjoy the show.

Hi, my name is Tala! I just want you guys to know that my books may not be really good, but I try! I will write as much as I can. In the morning at 5 am and when I get home from school. I love writing and reading! My favorite subject is History and my favorite president is Abraham Lincoln. I love the color blue and I was born in Houston Texas, then I moved to Virginia 5 years ago. It was really hard because I would move away from my family and I didn't know anybody. I was bullied in 5th grade, maybe even 4th grade but I won't go into much detail. I moved into Middle School and met a few girls named Maya, FoxFire, Danielle, Dawn, and Mia. I am so glad that I met them! They are really amazing! I would usually write in notebooks but then I got wattpad! I have an amazing sister named Tori! (Not Victoria. If you call her that, she will kill you.) Just so you know, this is my FIRST book on wattpad. I wrote this in a notebook but it turned out really bad... so I'm going to write it again. Just so you know there is going to be a lot of cursing in my books (just kidding!) so if you don't like it, I'm sorry. GO CRY IN A CORNER AND DIE, JERKS!!!!!! I'm just kidding! Or am I?!?!?!?!?!?! Oh and by the way, I am really weird... :). Thank you for reading this!!! If you did... BYE!!!!! Also, the pictures in my books are not mine. I found them on Google...