We Win!!!!

(Clothes on the side of or top.)

I woke up and looked around. My head is pounding and it really hurts. I noticed that I was in the Hospital Wing. Poppy walked in and smiled.

"You can leave now, if you want." She said and I got up

"Your dad brought you some clothes. You better hurry up, you will miss the end of the year feast." She said and i quickly got dressed and put on some lip stick.

I walked out and got to the Great Hall. I didn't walk in yet. I want to make a grand entrance.

"In fourth place, Gryffindor with 252 points. In third, Hufflepuff with 352 points. In second, Ravenclaw with 426 points. And in first place, Slytherin with 472 points!" Santa yelled.

I lightly clapped for Draco. I'm nice like that.

"Yes, well done Slytherin! However, recent events must be taken into account. I have a few last minute points to give out." Santa said and I smiled.

"First, to Mr. Ronald Weasley. For the best-played game of chess Hogwarts has seen in many years. I award Gryffindor house, 50 points. Second, to Miss Hermione Granger, for the use of cool logic in the face of fire, I award Gryffindor house, 50 points. Third to Mr. Harry Potter, for pure nerve and outstanding courage, I award Gryffindor house, 60 points. Fourth, to Miss Ally Snape, who is not here at the moment, for helping her friends when they needed help, and standing up to someone who has much more power than you, I award Gryffindor house, 60 points. There are all kinds of courage. It takes a great deal to stand up to your enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends. I therefore award 10 points, to Mr. Neville Longbottom." He said and everyone started screaming.

Perfect time to walk in. I opened the door, loudly, and everyone became silent. All you could here was my heels clicking on the floor. I looked at dad and blew him a kiss. He smiled and took it and put it on his cheek. Everyone gasped because they saw the Professor Snape smile. Alice, Grace, Indigo, Charlotte, Hazel, Harry, Ron, and Hermione ran up to hug me. I hugged them for a little bit then walked over to the Slytherin table. Everyone started to whisper when I sat next to Draco. I smiled at his friends and they waved at me. I became close friends with Draco and his friends this year. They are really cool and nice once you get to know them. I stood up on the table and looked around.

"Hey, don't be so sad, Slytherin!! I got someone to make four cups this year, one for each house!! Everyone wins the house cup!!" I yelled and clapped my hands.

The banners turned from a lion, to the Hogwarts crest and everyone cheered and chanted my name. I smiled and jumped back down. I walked back to my friends and sat down. I looked back over to the Slytherin table and they all mouthed 'thank you.' I smiled and mouthed you're welcome.

Skip.

I hugged everyone good bye.

"Why are you staying here and not coming on the train?" Hermione asked.

"Because, my dad works here and the teachers have to do some stuff during the summer, so I have the whole castle to myself!" I said.

"Bye!" They all yelled and hugged me.

"Bye! I will owl you guys!!" I yelled.

They ran on the train and i waved again. Little did I know, that that wave would be the last wave I would give them and the last time I would see them...

Just kidding!!! Ticked ya! You should've seen you're faces!!! Well, hope you liked this really bad chapter!!! Have a nice day or night!!!

Luv ya and take care!!

Tala R.