Professor T.

Clothes on the side or top. and i dedicate this chapter to @Elrabbit because this person has commented really nice things and this person always reads this book and votes. Thank you so much for commenting, reading, and voting! and i don't know if you are a guy or a girl... Sorry LOL.

I woke up and looked at my clock and gasped. 9:00! I'm late for Divination with Professor T! I got dressed quickly and ran to the top floor of the castle. I climbed up the last set of stairs, pushed open the door, and ran in.

"-of death." I heard someone say.

"I'm so sorry I'm late. Someone didn't wake me up." I said and glared at Indigo.

"Sorry, I forgot..." She said.

"It's ok, I guess." I replied.

"So, what did I miss?" I asked Hermione.

"Oh, you missed Harry getting the dog in his cup." She said.

"Ok? Cause that makes so much sense." I sarcastically replied.

She laughed and the bell rang.

"You are dismissed." Professor T. said.

I walked out and looked at my schedule. Nothing else today. Might as well go and walk around. I somehow ended up in the forbidden forest a few minutes later. I looked around and saw a small little clearing. I walked in the clearing and sat on a log that was in the middle of the small clearing. I pulled out my sketchbook I got from Harry and started to draw the clearing. Once I was done I put my sketchbook and pencils back into my backpack then set my backpack on the ground. What to do know. I'm so bored! I pulled out some homework and started to do my homework. I finished, put the papers in my backpack, stood up, and started walking deeper into the forbidden forest. I saw a pretty flower and I walked towards it. I bent down, picked it, and smelled it. Ew! Pretty flower smells bad!

"Bad flower, bad!" I yelled and threw it at the closest tree I saw.

At least, I think it is a tree... I didn't see that there earlier. Where did it come from? Did it magically appear? Well, we are in the forbidden forest, anything can happen here! Then I heard a noise behind me. I froze and I heard the noise come closer. I slowly turned around and saw nothing. Maybe it was just my imagination. I turned back around but I heard the noise again. I turned around again, and this time, I saw a man standing right in front of me. He looked old, but he was pretty shimmery for his age. His face kind of looked like a rat.

"Say goodbye." He said and but a cloth over my mouth and pulled me close to him.

I started to squirm, but I felt really tired. He then punched me in the face, then everything went black.

Man's POV.

I finally got her! I wonder why I had to kidnap her. All I know is that Lucious didn't really like her all that much and he didn't like her hanging out with his son because she is in Gryffindor and he is in Slytherin. I wonder what he will do with her...

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in a while! I hope you forgive me! I left this chapter off with a cliffhanger. I just had to!

Luv ya and take care,

Tala R.