Escaping.

Clothes on the top or side. Listen to the song during the chapter.

I woke up on the floor and looked out. The little window that I had. It looked like it was about midnight. I heard someone open the door and I looked up.

"Ally, I'm so sorry about what they did to you. I'm so so sorry. Your dad doesn't know. You know he is on too, right?" I heard Draco ask and I nodded.

Ever since I have been here, they have tortured me. I have been beaten up badly. I am now mute. I won't speak at all. It is winter break and I am supposed to be in my fifth year. Draco has helped me out once, but they caught me before I got into Hogwarts and beat me up until I almost died. Draco thought it was all his fault and he became depressed. When I woke up, every single Death Eater was surrounding me except for dad, he wasn't there, he stopped being a Death Eater but the mark was still there, and Voldypants was standing in front of me. Next thing I knew, I felt like my right arm was on fire. I looked down and saw the mark. I was forced to be a Death Eater. Same with Draco. I felt something hit me and I saw some clothes and a backpack. I looked inside and saw my favorite lip balm, a card that said Merry Christmas, some money, and food. I met Mrs. Malfoy. She was very nice and she gave me food. I changed into my clothes after Draco left and put on a beanie to cover my head, even though my hair is black, I also slipped on my gloves and boots and Draco walked in carrying a Firebolt.

"Here, use it. If you don't want it, give it back to me after Christmas break, but if you want to keep it, you can. I will buy myself a new one." He said and Mrs. Malfoy came in to hug me.

"Good luck." She said and smiled at me once she let go.

"I will see you soon, Princess." Draco said and kissed my forehead. Princess is my new nickname.

I waved as they opened the door. They waved and quickly closed it, but they looked out the window and smiled at me.

I hopped on the broom and zoomed away. I'm supposed to head North if I want to get to Hogwarts. I think I might stop a few times. I am really tired.

Skip to after Christmas break.

Somehow, I slept for a few days when I stopped to get some rest and now Christmas break is over. I wonder if Draco thinks they found me. I need to get there quickly. I read his card that he gave me and it said the lip balm was my Christmas present and that there will be another one in the bag. I grabbed the other box and opened it to find a beautiful necklace. The chain was a heart that was made out of diamond and on the back it said 'Merry Christmas and happy one year anniversary! Love you!' I smiled and quickly put it on before I hopped on my broom and zoomed to the castle. A few hours later, I made it. It should be lunch time right now. I hopped of my broom and ran in. I noticed that my shirt was rolled up and i could see the mark and I quickly rolled it down. I ran into the Great Hall and everyone turned to look at me. Silence. Until Hermione, Indigo, Alice, Grace, Ron, Harry, Draco, and dad stood up and screamed my name.

"Ally, we missed you so much! Ally, why did you let them take you? What happened, I was worried sick! I didn't see you when I came back!" The last one was from Draco and the rest everyone said at once.

All I did was smile and shrug. "Seriously, all you do when you come back from being kidnapped is smile and shrug?!" Hermione screamed. I shrugged again.

"She is mute guys. They beat her up and they said some rude things to her so she became mute." Draco explained and I nodded. He looked at me and I knew he wanted to tell them that I was a Death Eater and I shook my head.

That will be our little secret.

So, guys. Weird chapter, I know, but I am so tired right now. So, goodnight!
Luv ya and take care,
Tala R.