Little Rocks Are Mean...

Clothes on the side or the top.

I woke up on a cold surface. I opened my eyes and got up. Where am I? How did I get here? Suddenly, a small rock comes out of nowhere and hits me in the head.

"Ouch!" I whispered, picked up the rock, and threw it back in the same direction.

The small rock hit a wall. I looked down at my clothes and saw that they were really dirty. I looked around to try and find my wand.

"Wandie wandie! Where are you!" I whispered.

I then felt a large stick like thing under my hand. I picked it up and saw that it was my wand. The idiot who put me here forgot to take my wand. I thought and shook my head. I flicked my wand and my clothes changed into a white tank top, some shorts, and combat boots. Then, another rock hit me on the back of my head. It turned around, picked it up, and glared at it.

"If you hit me one more time little rock, I swear I will find where you live and I will kill your little rock family!" I said, threw it on the ground, and kicked it.

Little Rocks are really mean. I thought. I then saw a light from under the door so I walked over, laid on my stomach, and looked out of the skinny space under the door.

"She has been knocked out for months! What did you do to her?!" I heard someone scream and I heard glass break.

"I don't know what I used. I'm sorry sir. Please forgive me." Another voice squeaked.

"You're so lucky I don't have a knife right now, because if I had I knife, I would have slit your throat a few seconds ago." The first voice sneered.

"Sir, what are you going to do with her?" The second one asked.

"I will ask her if she can give me any information about Potter that she can give to us. And after, I will just kill her." The voice sneered again.

Oh no. I really need to get out of here...

So guys, hope you liked this small chapter! The next chapter will be bigger, I promise. I'm doing 2 tonight because I'm going to go to Maya's sleepover birthday party tomorrow! Can't wait!

Luv ya and take care,

Tala R.