Elizabeth and Nathan.

Clothes on the side or top. I finally got to update!!!!!!!! The clothes are for the day when they go on the train.

I walked into the Great Hall and everyone stopped eating and talking. I walked to the Gryffindor table and sat down next to Hermione.

"Hey, Ally! How's your stomach?" She asked and hugged me.

"It's fine. It still hurts a little but I will be ok." I replied and glared at Harry.

He looked down at his plate and Hermione glared at him too. After he did that to me, Hermione started to hate him. Like, she never talks to him and she always bumps into him on purpose in the halls. Draco has been really mean to Harry and my dad.... I don't want to talk about it. I'll say two words. Black eye. Hermione told me that Potter and her went back in time to save Buckbeak, but they didn't have time to save me. I was fine with it. I didn't care. We are leaving tomorrow. And guess what!!!! I GET TO SPEND THE SUMMER AT HERMIONIE'S HOUSE AND DAD WILL COME TOO!!!! Hermione's house is big. I have seen it in pictures. It's like a mansion. We finished dinner and headed off to bed.

Skip to morning!!!!! Unicorns fly through the sky and eat Rainbows!!!!!

"Wake up, you lazy ass!!!" Hermione yelled and poured cold water on me.

"Ahhhhh!!!! What the hell?!" I shrieked.

She laughed and threw me a duffel bag. "Hurry up and pack. The Train leave in 15 minutes!" She said.

I jumped up and pulled out my wand. I flicked it and my clothes came from my closest and flew in my bag, neatly. I got out my dress and stuff that I had out and I put them on me. (The clothes in the top or side thing media box.) I then put my wand away and we walked out together. We got outside and I saw Harry walk to us.

"Ally.. I'm so so so so sorry that I got you hurt. I felt really bad and I.... I miss you and Hermione. Ron hasn't talked to me since then too. I told him I would apologize and he started to talk to me again. You guys are my best friends. Do you forgive me?" He asked and I looked behind him. Everyone was staring. Even the girls.

"Ok, fine. Just don't do it again. Let's go, Hermione. My dad is waiting." I said and he hugged me.

I patted his back and we hopped on the train. We finally found dad and I walked in the compartment he was in.

"Hi dad!" I said and sat down.

"Isn't Granger gonna come in?" Dad said looking at the compartment door.

I turned around and saw Hermione, standing there, with a frightened facial expression. I opened the door and dragged her in.

"Come on, Hermione! He won't bite!" I laughed and she sat across from us.

The whole way there, dad and Hermione were talking about potion making and other crap. I listened in, even though I knew every single ingredient in the potions and how to make it she was asking about. So it got really boring really fast. I think this is the only thing they could bond over.

"Could you tell me a little bit of Defense Against the Dark Arts? I know you have wanted that job so bad!" Hermione asked. I thought wrong.

We finally got there and Hermione said 'We will finish this during dinner!' And we walked off the train. And did I tell you that dad looked ridiculous in those muggle clothes he was wearing? I'm surprised he even agreed to come visit a muggle family. He is a Slytherin, after all.

"Hi dad, mom!" Hermione said and hugged her parents.

"Hi, you must be Severus! And you must be Ally! My name is Elizabeth Granger and this is my husband, Nathan Granger. Call us Elizabeth and Nathan." Elizabeth said. (I don't know their names, so I'm making them up.)

"Hello, Elizabeth, Nathan." Dad said, smiled, and shook their hands.

"Well, let's get going!" Elizabeth said.

I feel like this will be one crazy, but fun summer. I can't wait!

Hey guys!!! I'm finally updating!!! Hope you like this small chapter! I promise I will try to update again very soon! So, have a great day, guys!!!

Luv ya and take care,

Tala R.