Ally Snape (Harry Potter Fanf...

By BunnysRAwesome

Hey, guys! I'm sorry if this story really sucks in the beginning, but oh well, it gets better towards the end... More

!!Warning!!
Me, a Witch? No Way.
About me PLEASE READ
Authors Note PLEASE READ!!
Platform 9 3/4
Hogwarts Hogwarts Hoggy Hoggy Hogwarts!!!
Authors Note PLEASE READ!!!!!
First Day at HOGWARTS!!!
Authors Note!!! CONTEST WINNERS!!!
The Polyjuice Potion and the Troll.
We are in so Much Trouble...
Christmas!!!!!!!!!
INTO THE WOODS!!!! Well, Forest...
The Sorcerers Stone???
Authors Note!!!! Q&A
Under The Trapdoor... Not Scary at All...
We Win!!!!
My Birthday!!!
The Chamber of Secrets Has Been Opened.
Authors Note.
Defense Against the Dark Arts, Featuring Cornish Pixies.
Valentine's Day
The Monster in the Chamber.
Library Gone Wrong
T.M. Riddle.
Into The Chamber of Secrets.
The Basilisk
Where Am I???
Bye!
The Train Featuring Dementors.
Professor T.
Little Rocks Are Mean...
Good To Be Back.
Harry= Bad.
I'm Not Afraid To Die.
sorry.
Elizabeth and Nathan.
Death Eaters Flying Through The Sky.
Did I Interrupt?
Hey....
Tri-Wizard Champions... Oh God...
The First Task.
Underwater and Dance Lessons.
Yeses, Kisses, and Dresses.
Yule Ball!
The Second Task.
Third Task and Kidnapped. Again. I Think.
Escaping.
Dumbledore's Army.
Talking, OWLs, And The Ministry.
The Center. For The Third Time.
Birthday!
The Train And Fur Balls.
Potions.
I Figured It Out!
Quidditch Try Outs!
Meeting Lavender Brown.
Yes But Not Now.
Bill and Fluer's Wedding Gone Wrong.
Important Authors Note!
Coffee Shop Madness and Horcrux.
Where is Everyone???
My Social Media
Lost and Cold
Long Time No See.
The Fight.
The Fight Part 2
Planning the Wedding
Dress Shopping!!!
Authors Note!!! Please Read!!!
The After Party
19 Years Later
Auhors Note.
question........
Just a thought (Share your opinions with me plz?)

The Wedding Day.

957 34 5
By BunnysRAwesome

Clothes on the top or the side.

I woke up in the morning to see the girls standing above me smiling and Draco walking out of our room still in his pajamas.

"Ally, do you know what today is?" Alice squealed.

"Um... No?" I said.

The girls gasped. "YOUR WEDDING IS TODAY, GET UP, GET DRESSED, DO YOUR HAIR AND MAKEUP, KILL A DEER- Wait, don't kill a deer.... BUT DO EVERYTHING I SAID BEFORE THAT!!!" Indigo yelled and pushed me out of bed and onto the floor, so I fell on my face.

"INDIGO!!! We don't want her to have a big bruise or a broken nose on her wedding, now do we?" Grace hissed and Indigo scooted away from her.

"Sorry..." She whispered.

"Let's roll!" Charlotte yelled and grabbed all of the stuff that we needed out of my personal walk in closet. Yes, you heard me right. My own personal walk in closet. It has a spell on it so that only me, Charlotte, Grace, and Hermione can get in it. Everyone else has to ask us to get anything that they need from in there.

"I CALL DOING ALLYS MAKEUP!!!" Alice yelled.

"I CALL DOING HER HAIR!!!" The rest of the girls yelled. They looked at each other and then they started screaming, running around, and grabbing different things that will help style my hair. After they all grabbed things, they started pulling on my hair.

"OUCH, OUCH, OUCH, OUCH, OUCH!!!! GIRLS, THATS ENOUGH. LUNA AND GINNY WILL DO MY HAIR TOGETHER! THE REST OF YOU GIRLS EITHER GET READY, OR HELP ME GET INTO MY DRESS. HERMIONE, YOU GO GET THE BOUQUET. NOW GO!" I roared.

Soon after, many girls were running around my room, trying to do things on time, my servants were making the food in my big kitchen, the Weasleys are setting up the ball room and the ceremony room, and Draco and the boys were getting ready and trying to calm Draco down. Key word: Trying. Alice was done with my makeup, and it looked perfect, and Ginny and Luna were putting my hair in a fishtail braid. Soon after that, my whole room had clothes lying everywhere, makeup lying on any hard surface in the room, and the girls were trying to help me in my dress. We finally got the dress on and Hermione gave me my ring and gave Luna mine and Draco's rings that she will bring down the isle to us soon. We did some finishing touches and Grace also put in some earrings and we were finally done. A few seconds later, there was a knock on the door and the girls made a shhh noise, their eyes wide.

"Um.. Who is it?!" Charlotte asked.

"It's me." My dad said.

"Who is Me? We didn't invite a Me, did we?" Indigo asked.

"It's me, Ally's dad." He said and Hermione opened the door.

"We are ready for you." He said and smiled at me, tears barely staying in his eyes.

"Ok, girls, you know what to do, in positions!" Hermione yelled.

The order was this: Alice, Grace, Charlotte, Indigo, Hermione, Luna, and lastly Ginny.

For the boys: Harry, Neville, John, Blaise, and lastly Ron.

Luna and Ginny will be walking down the isle before my dad and I, then the music will start and we walk in. The girls walked in single file to the doors of the ceremony room, and we saw the doors were opened just a little and the boys were already in their formation. I looked through the doors and saw a lot of our friends and family sitting down, and I saw Draco standing in front of Mrs. Weasley.

"Ally, don't forget you bouquet!" Hermione hissed as she threw it to me.

"Thanks Hermione." I smiled and she nodded.

"And opening the doors in.. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. Alice, Harry, go!" One of the servants whispered.

They walked out together and everyone looked towards the doors. One by one, they all went out, and a few minutes later, it was my turn.

"Are you ready?" Dad asked,

"Born ready." I whispered back and the doors opened again and we walked through.

Everyone stood up and I looked around the room to see people smiling at me and giving me a thumbs up, most of them hoping and praying that I won't trip and fall on my face. I looked forward to see Draco looking at me, his eyes filled with so much love, it was spilling out of his eyes, making an invisible puddle underneath him. (wow, I didn't know I was that cheesy... Ok, back onto the wedding!) I smiled at him and a tear came out of my eye. Good thing Alice put on waterproof mascara. We finally got to the front and dad kissed my cheek and put my hands in Draco's hands. We smiled at each other and looked at Mrs. Weasley.

"We are gathered here to day to celebrate two wonderful young children who are in love. And who, obviously, want to get married. (Skip to the important stuff.) Draco, please repeat after me. I promise to love Ally forever." Mrs. Weasley said.

"I promise to love Ally forever."

"And I promise I will never, ever, hurt her in any form of way."

"Oh, he better not." My dad said and everybody laughed.

"And I promise to love her every single day I'm with her."

"Now, Ally, repeat after me. I promise to love Draco forever."

"I promise to love Draco forever."

"And I promise I will never, ever, hurt him in any form of way."

"And I promise to love him every single day I'm with him." I repeated, almost breaking down into tears.

"Good. Ok, now for the vows. Ally, you first this time, my dear." Mrs. Weasley smiled at me.

"Oh, crap, that's what I forgot, the vows!" I said and everyone laughed.

"Ok, well, um, the first time I met you, Draco, I was attached kind of. A lot of people said you were an asshole. I believed them, a tad bit. But then we became friends, and I didn't know why you would ever be called an asshole. You were nice to me, but none of my friends liked you at that time! I liked you! I had that high school crush on you! When we started dating, I was so happy. I was happy someone could actually make me happy with how the orphans treated me when I was little. I never knew I would ever find a love, because I remembered all the kids saying that I will never be loved. And I believed them. BUT LOOK AT ME NOW ASSHOLES, IM GETTING MARRIED!" I yelled while crying and everyone laughed again. "When you asked me to marry you that night, I was so happy, and I loved you, so obviously I said yes, because if I didn't, I would regret it later and it would be too late. I love you too much to do that! So, yeah, um, that's all I thought of, I can't think of anything else to say." I said.

"Ok, Draco, your turn."

"Ally, when I first met you, believe it or not, I just wanted to kiss you right there! When I first saw you I thought 'Wow! She is so beautiful! When I'm older, I want to marry her one day!' And guess what, I am! And I'm happy! If younger Draco say the Draco today, he would be peeing his pants because of how happy he would be!" He sniffled and I laughed. "I loved you ever since I first saw you, and some of my Slytherin friends told me to stay away, because it would distract me, one, and two, you are a Gryffindor, and I am a Slytherin. Your the lion, I'm the snake. And when I asked your father if I could marry you and he said yes, I was thrilled that I will someday call you my wife. But I remember one thing he said was "Now, Draco, I don't want her coming back from the honeymoon already pregnate, wait a few more months. And she's my baby girl, I don't want to see her get hurt. So if I ever get a letter saying that you hurt her, I will personally kill you myself." And I will never ever hurt you in a million years, I love you too much to hurt you. Ok, yeah, that's all I've got." He said.

"Ok, Luna, the rings please?" Mrs. Weasley said and Luna gave us the rings. We slid them on each other's finger and we looked at each other, just wanting to kiss each other right then and there.

"Is there anyone that does not wish these two to get married, if so, please speak now." Mrs. Weasley said loudly so that everyone could hear. Oh, God, I was dreading this part of the ceremony. What if someone objects? I don't know why I'm scared. I closed my eyes and waited for someone to speak up. But no one did.

"Alright. I now pronounce you husband and wife. Draco, you may kiss your bride." Mrs. Weasley smiled and closed her book.

We both leaned forward and kissed while everyone cheered. We pulled away smiling at each other and we walked down the isle together. We walked our separate ways, me and the girls are going to get ready for the after party, while the guys walk everyone to the ball room. I smiled to myself thinking of one thing:

I am Mrs. Ally Malfoy.

Hello everyone! What a long chapter! I must say, I think this has to be my longest chapter I have ever made! So guys, as you all know, there are only 2 chapters left of this book, and maybe an Authors Note at the end, but IM ALMOST DONE WITH THIS BOOK!!! YAY!!! My parents agreed that if I get to 10,000 reads or maybe even 15,000 reads, we would go out and celebrate somewhere and maybe say that it's my birthday when it's not to get free desert from somewhere. Lol. Hope you guys liked this long chapter.
Song of the Day: A Thousand Years by Christina Perry. (Is that how you spell her name?)
Luv ya and take care, my Bunny Army!
Tala R.
1780 Words. Holy Crap!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 3.1K 83
"Who would have thought, that I would have fallen in love with a Potter." "And I, a Malfoy." ***** You, Anastasia May Potter, and your family are ri...
2.8K 165 45
Y/N arrives at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry under the guise of a muggle-born student. Little does she know, she is the daughter of the...
5.8K 247 59
Started: September 29, 2020 Published: February 26, 2021 Hi lol this is my first Draco fanfic I've ever made. I'm currently putting it on Wattpad mai...
855K 12.8K 46
(Completed) -------------------- The story is beginning from year three at Hogwarts. You are a kind Slytherin girl and don't like Malfoy, because you...