GOSSIP GIRL TV SHOW Season 3+...

By AbztractIsight

This is how I thought Jenny & Nate would be, based on the TV show and not the books. This story does not inc... More

GOSSIP GIRL TV SHOW Season 3+ (Jenny & Nate)
CHAPTER #1
CHAPTER #2
CHAPTER #3
CHAPTER #4
CHAPTER #5
CHAPTER #6
CHAPTER #7
CHAPTER #8
CHAPTER #9
CHAPTER #11
CHAPTER #12
CHAPTER #13
CHAPTER #14
CHAPTER #15
CHAPTER #16
CHAPTER #17
CHAPTER #18
CHAPTER #19
CHAPTER #20
CHAPTER #21
CHAPTER #22
CHAPTER #23
CHAPTER #24
CHAPTER #25
CHAPTER #26
CHAPTER #27
CHAPTER #28
CHAPTER #29
CHAPTER #30
CHAPTER #31
CHAPTER #32
CHAPTER #33
CHAPTER #34
CHAPTER #35
CHAPTER #36
CHAPTER #37
CHAPTER #38
CHAPTER #39
CHAPTER #40
CHAPTER #41
CHAPTER #42
CHAPTER #43
CHAPTER #44
CHAPTER #45
CHAPTER #46
CHAPTER #47
CHAPTER #48

CHAPTER #10

2K 37 0
By AbztractIsight

It was race day. Jenny was up before Nate. She took a shower and was dressed by the time he started to wake up. She handed him a cold glass of water, some Advil and his sun glasses.

"Good morning," she said.

"Ugh."

"You feeling a little better today?"

"Thanks for helping me. I take it, I lost my key card?"

"Yup."

"Who's clothing am I wearing?"

"Chuck's."

"Did I make a huge ass of myself?" Nate asked as he went to the bathroom.

"Don't know. I think I saved you from doing so." Jenny said. "So what happened that you got so drunk?"

Nate came out of the bathroom. "I don't really want to talk about it."

She went to go stand on the balcony, with her back to him, while he called the front desk to get another key card for his room. Once Nate was done, he walked up to her and put his arms around her from behind. "Sorry, I didn't mean to be a jerk. I just can't deal with things right now."

"It's okay," Jenny said softly, leaning against his chest.

"No it's not. You've taken care of me and have been so nice. I'm sorry. Thank you for rescuing me again."

Jenny turned around and looked at him. He then said, "I want to kiss you so bad, but my breath probably smells like barf." He smiled as she laughed. "I didn't take advantage of you last night did I?"

"No, don't worry. We were both good. You passed out once you were well enough to get to the bed."

Nate hugged her again, then there was a knock at the door. They had a new key card for him. He told Jenny if she was ready, to come to his room and wait while he got ready. She came with him. He talked to her until he went into the shower. She gazed out the window waiting. Nate emerged with towel on and got his clothing to go change. He talked to her about last night's party. Once he was ready to go, he sent a text message to Chuck. They met Chuck by himself. He said that Blair was helping Serena, but wouldn't elaborate. Those two would meet them later. They had VIP seats to watch the race. Nate took more Advil when they got into the limo. His head was throbbing from the sun light.

"I have earplugs for everyone," Jenny said, handing them out.

Chuck said, "I doubt it will help Nate. You're looking a little green today buddy."

Nate didn't answer, just drank more water. Jenny grinned evilly at Chuck. "Once we get back to NY I will give back the clothing he wore, they need to be cleaned properly first."

Chuck snorted, "better just burn them." Jenny giggled.

Jenny asked, "what time is the flight leaving in the morning?"

Chuck said, "you can come with us again on the jet, so be at my room by 1am."

"Thanks." Jenny said.

A little later when they were waiting for the start of the race, Chuck got a text message from Blair. He showed it to Jenny, who shook her head. Nate had gone to the washroom. The text said, that Blair and Serena would be staying with Lilly for the rest of the week in Monte Carlo. She said unfinished business. They both knew that meant Carter.

"Do we tell him?" Jenny asked Chuck.

"I will later, for now he's hurting enough."

"Yah, I never thought a person could look so green."

Chuck grinned. "Don't judge, because one day it will happen to you too. It does to all of us, eventually."

Jenny didn't have a chance to reply, as Lilly and Rufus showed up and took their seats. Nate came shortly after. They watched the F1 teams give last minute instructions and remove the tire heater covers. Then everyone cleared the track. The drivers fell into formation as they left to do the warm up lap. There was a buzz of excitement in the air, that was contagious. All around them Jenny could see the fans, with their favourite team's flags, shirts and colours. The drivers took their positions at the start and the lights went on. The lights turned green and the drivers were off.  A lot of the race they saw on the JumboTron TV. There were a few accidents, which meant the pace car would come out.  Jenny thought to herself, that she wouldn't be surprised if Serena was riding in the pace car, but the cameras never zoomed in to check. The drivers constantly jockeyed for position, a few times down the straight away and many times in the curves. After 2 and a half hours, the race ended. There race to the finish line, was close. Jensen Button won the race and that is all that Jenny paid attention to. She loved watching them on the podium, especially when they did the celebratory champaign spray. Everyone began to clear our of their seats. Lilly and Rufus went to join the Prince. Chuck, Nate and Jenny headed for their limo, to return to the hotel.

Later that day there was a big celebration for the top three F1 teams. Jenny loved the food that was laid out on many tables, there was something for everyone. Her favourite was the fruit and desert table. She was savouring the flavour of some chocolate covered pineapples, when she finally saw Serena and Blair. Serena went to talk to Nate. She watched as Chuck whispered something into Blair's ear, which made her smile and nod. The two of them left shortly after. Jenny guessed they would spend some quality alone time. Lilly and Rufus were in animated discussion with one of the Prince's advisors, when she walked by to eavesdrop, she found out it was about artwork. Nate and Serena were talking, but from Nate's face and body language, she could tell he was not happy. Serena hugged him and then dragged him over to the seafood table. Jenny decided to heed Chuck's words, when she saw Carter enter the room. She shook her head and was glad she wasn't having any drama this weekend.

"Jenny, Chuck said you will be heading back on his jet?"

Rufus had come over to talk to his daughter and Jenny almost choked on her strawberry. "Dad, you should know better than to sneak up on a person!"

"Sorry, I've been distracted," Rufus apologized.

"It's ok Dad, I can see that the Prince's art is your main focus." Jenny said.

"He has exquisite taste in art and this will be a major sale for the gallery."

"That's great dad. Anyway, yes Chuck, Nate and I will be leaving at 1 am on his jet."

"Do you have money for a cab to get home when you return?"

"Yup. Don't worry about me and try to enjoy this trip a little. Don't make it all about work."

Rufus hugged Jenny and then went off to find Lilly. Jenny was full and wanted to enjoy the sun. She left the celebration and went to her room. She did a quick pack job, leaving out a change of clothing for the flight back. Now she could enjoy the rest of the day, relaxing pool side. She took her sketch pad with her. The pool's water was perfect temperature and few people were around. Most people she guessed were at the teams party. After a long swim in the pool, Jenny reapplied the sunblock, put on her sun hat and dozed in the warm sun.

Nate just wanted to go home.  As much as the partying and the sun were great in Monte Carlo, he was sick of the bullshit that was happening with him, Serena and Carter. He was done trying to win Serena's heart. He'd decided that she needed to make up her mind. He would give her that time, but he wouldn't wait forever.  He too packed and changed to go for a swim. Nate didn't see Jenny, due to her huge sun hat, he just did some laps in the pool.  He swam until nothing but doing that was in his mind.  He didn't stop until he was nicely tired, the best work-out he'd had in a while. Getting out of the pool, he finally saw Jenny, who was once again awake and sketching.

"Hey Jenny," Nate said.

"Oh, hi Nate." Jenny replied, glancing up at him.

"Working on something new?" He asked, sitting down on the sun chair beside her.

"Yes and no. It's a new drawing, just not clothing. I haven't done a regular sketch since I was a kid. But the palm trees, the chairs and the ocean, just made the perfect picture. I had to try and sketch it."

"And? May I see?"

Jenny looked at her sketch, back at him and then at the sketch. She laughed and crumpled up the drawing. "Forget it, I think I should just stick to fashion design."

"That bad?"

"If I was ten years old it would have been fabulous, at my age, it sucks."

"You ready to go home?" Nate asked running a hand through his hair.

"This was an awesome little break, but home is reality. I've had an amazing time, met so many people and contacts for business. But I don't feel like partying anymore. Sitting in the sun, enjoying the pool and the ocean.... that I never want to forget."

"I could give up the sun, I think I burnt my back a little. Do you want to go for a dip in the ocean one last time?"

"Sure, let me just dump my sketch pad in my room. Give me ten minutes."

Jenny made it to her room and back in record time. She took her room key and his, to the bartender by the pool for safe keeping. Then with delight she raced Nate into the ocean waves. They had a water fight and then did some wave jumping. Jenny was able to take Nate down, due to the undertow sucking at his legs. They rolled around in the shallow waves, just having fun like little kids. Then they eventually stumbled out of the ocean exhausted and just lay on the beach chairs.

"That was fun, I felt like a little kid again," Nate smiled at Jenny.

"Want to build a sand castle?" Jenny teased.

"Ya, why not."

They worked together to build the castle. Nate wanted a moat, Jenny found some sea shells and a feather to decorate the castle. Enjoying the beach, sand and the simplicity of child's play, made them both smile. Nate checked his watch.

"We should shower off this sand and then see what everyone else is up to."

"You go, I am going to sit here on the beach and watch the sun set."

Nate thought about it and decided he liked that idea better. "I think you are on to something there. I'll stay too."

They sat in the sand, talking about random things as the sun began to set. It was beautiful, a red-orange glow sinking into the ocean, lighting the sky on fire. Nate held Jenny's hand and they watched the sun sink. It was still really warm out even after the sun set. They finally showered off the sand.

"I'm going to my room for a quick nap. The sun wore me out. See you at Chuck's room at 1am," Jenny said.

"Not coming for dinner?"

"Nope, just going to grab some room service. "

"Okay, see you later, " Nate said and then went to his room.

** ~ ~ ~ ~ ~**~ ~ ~ ~ ~ **

One am came fast, but Jenny was ready. She texted Chuck who told her he was just about to leave. She looked out the window one last time and whispered into the night air, "thank you." Then off she went to wait in the hall for Chuck. Nate was just coming out of his room too. Chuck joined them, they'd all done their early check out.

"Everyone say their good-byes?" Chuck asked.

"Yup, let's find your limo."

The flight out of Monaco was smooth. Jenny was asleep for the turbulent flight in. Nate woke her when the plane was stopped at the terminal. Chuck offered to drive her home in the awaiting limo. Jenny was tired and accepted gratefully. When they dropped her off, Nate thanked her again for rescuing him over the weekend. Jenny said they were even now, gave him a sleepy wink and left. He watched her walk into the building, as the limo pulled away from the curb.

The next day everyone got the following text message:

Where is Serena and Blair? Why didn't they come home?.... XoXo GOSSIP GIRL

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

601K 8K 22
I'm Alexia Waldorf. Or as everyone knows me, the lesser Blair. This is my story of falling in love, breaking hearts and girls gone wild.
235K 4.5K 12
In which the Princess of the Upper East Side comes back from a year away, and somehow finds her Prince within the mess of her life. [GOSSIP GIRL] STA...
10.6K 311 21
"I'm a feminist obviously But I wouldn't really mind him savin' me" ---------------------- Ophelia Eleanor Waldorf-Huntington: cousin to infamous Bl...