CHAPTER #43

They were in Rio for a few days. They took a trip to Sugar Loaf Mountain (Pao de Acucar) and rode a cable car up. The view of the city and the mouth of Guanabara Bay gave all the tourists plenty of photo opportunities. In the evenings they did some motorcycle street racing and went to the bars to drink Caipirinha- the local drink of Brazil. On one Wednesday and one Sunday, they went to Club 6, which had three dance floors, five bars and played a lot of hip-hop. As it was August, they went to the music festival called Creamfields and joined the dancers that had been there for almost 17 hours.

One of their last nights in Brazil, they went to a music festival/party down the beach from their hotel. Jenny took her backpack, so they had a blanket to sit on and Nate carried a cooler of booze. There was a huge bon-fire, lighting up the beach and a few smaller fires further down. There were people playing guitar and singing, dancing, playing soccer, swimming and drinking. As the night set in, the dancing became more tribal as hand drums and bongos joined the music. Nate and Jenny joined in the dancing for a little while.

Whispering, so that only Nate heard her, Jenny confessed, "I want you now Nate, but not in the sand."

They decided to leave the party and started looking around for Chuck. They saw him already heading to the hotel with a woman on each arm. They caught up to him and gave him his room key.

"I guess we all got the same idea, see you later," Chuck said.

Nate and Jenny had fun in the shower, washing off all the salt water and sand. They were lounging on the couch, listening to music and drinking, when Chuck knocked on their door.

Nate let him, "we didn't expect to see you for the rest of the night."

Chuck took the drink offered to him by Jenny, "I got bored and sent them back to the beach party. We should go to the roof top pool. We can see the party and should be able to hear it from up there."

"Good idea, no sand, water and it is a beautiful evening," Jenny agreed.

Once they arrived on the roof top, they were shocked that no one was up there, it was deserted. Nate realized, "I guess everyone is at that festival."

"That or the sun has them drained and sleeping already," Chuck added.

Jenny sat with her legs dangling in the pool. Unknown to her, Chuck and Nate were plotting behind her back. When she stood up to go to the lounger, they pushed her in, but she grabbed on to both of them and took them with her. Laughing they all broke the surface. No one was wearing swim clothing, but they didn't care. Nate was going to help Jenny out of the pool, but she pulled him right back in. That went on for another few minutes. Then all three of them climbed out.

Jenny got out first and took a sip of her rum and coke, when she turned around, seeing Chuck and Nate with their shirts clinging to their chests, aroused her. The guys recognized that look in her eyes and desire leaped into theirs. They walked over, Chuck playing it cool. Nate trailed a finger down Jenny's bare arm, she shivered not in cold, but in anticipation. He kissed her neck, she groaned, Chuck watched. Nate looked at Chuck over Jenny's shoulder and nodded at Chuck. His friend got up and stood behind Jenny and while Nate kissed one side of her neck, Chuck took the other. The sound of drums floated up from the beach below, making their blood run hot. Chuck picked Jenny up and carried her to the elevator that would take them back to their room. Nate kept kissing Jenny's exposed neck.

The attention on Jenny from both guys continued on Chuck's king sized bed. Chuck refilled everyone's drinks, as Nate and Jenny removed each other's wet clothing. When Chuck returned, Jenny was in her bra and panties, she turned to him, took her drink and set it aside. Then Nate watched her remove Chuck's shirt, as he put music on in the background. Chuck lifted Jenny on to the bed and then lay down on one side of her, as Nate lowered himself on the other. They kissed her all over, making her squirm with need.

Chuck looked at both Nate and Jenny, then asked, "are you sure?"

Nate said, "yes."

And Jenny nodded consent, too breathless to talk. Then they resumed their attention on her. She kissed them both. Their hands gave her great pleasure, as did their mouths. Jenny did her best to please them, but it wasn't about them, and all about her. Nate and Chuck did not touch each other. They were careful to not get in each other's way. Neither was self conscious, as all their focus was on her. Jenny's fantasy of being with both of them at the same time, was coming true.... Blake McGrath would have been proud.

GOSSIP GIRL NARRATOR: friends are taught at a very early age how to share, but it takes true friendship to really apply that lesson in life.

While Jenny slept in Chuck's room, after hours and hours of being pleasured, Chuck and Nate had a drink in the living room of the suite. Nate was unusually quiet.

"Anything on your mind?" Chuck inquired.

"I'm ok with what we did together with Jenny, if that's what you're asking," Nate replied.

"That's good, it was fun. But why so quiet?"

"I realized just now, that I don't want to share her with anyone anymore."

Chuck looked at Nate thoughtfully, then carefully chose his response. "This summer has made me aware how much I messed up with Blair, how much I love her and miss her. I can see that Jenny truly only has eyes for you."

They drank together in silence. Then Nate looked at him and shook Chuck's hand. After a little bit, Nate said, "don't give up on her Chuck, Blair loves you, she just needs to move past her childhood fantasy of being a princess."

Chuck confessed, "it's easier not to feel, while she decides what she wants." Then he changed the subject. "I knew Jenny had a wild side, I'm glad she let us see it this summer. She's finally learned how to balance life."

Nate's response was interrupted by Jenny, "thank you Chuck. You and Nate have given me the best summer and the best time of my life. I can never thank you enough for that."

The guys both smiled. Jenny sat down beside Nate on the arm of the couch. He handed her his drink, but she declined. "I'm still buzzed from before."

Nate looked at her, "are you okay?"

She smiled at him and put her hand on his cheek in affection, "thanks for asking, but I'm good. Tired, amazed, unbelieving... but satisfied and very happy."

Chuck smiled, "ready to end this summer of adventure and fun?"

Jenny snorted, "hell no, but reality doesn't want to wait much longer."

Nate agreed. "So where to next? August isn't over yet."

Chuck nodded, "well let's go to Los Angeles and check out that boat I won from the card game in Chiang Mai."

"Ok, maybe I can do some bungee jumping or improve my surfing skills," Nate said.

Jenny shoved him and rolled her eyes, "when do we fly out?"

"Two days from now. We have to take a commercial flight, since the jet is being repaired." Chuck noted with distaste.

"Oh the horror," Jenny mocked gently.

"It wont be too bad Chuck, first class can be ok," Nate encouraged.

"I'm going to choose to ignore what you just said Nate." With that, Chuck went and called room service to order food.

** ~ ~ ~ ~ ~**~ ~ ~ ~ ~ **

The next day, everyone was very relaxed. They stayed on the beach most of the day. In the evening they went to a local restaurant and listened to a live band. Jenny and Nate went to bed early and Chuck had some fun in town. He knew morning and their flight would come quickly, so even he didn't say out too late.  Brazil had been a blast, but deep down what he'd been looking for all summer, was still out of reach.