Being the bad boys sister ( I...

By RJ_Writings

Hi! I'm Tyler Marie Delgado . I'm just your average teen with big dreams! And sarcastic attitude and never sh... More

First day of school!
Why you gotta' be so rude?
Never was good enough
It could've been worse
Penguin stealing, pig chasing
Begging and i get a what?!
Drop and give me penguins!!
I smell something fishy and just when everything was good...
Your right i am nothing ....
Authors note
The Walking Dead
I can just slap the whiteness out of you!!
Scary faces and tattoos
SHHHH!! Its a secret...
It's a fudging pot hole!
Bish please!!
The first date
Authors note❤️
Suprise motha'******
The letter....
The letter.... part 2
PARIS!!!
Authors note!❤️
Girls day!!
Fashion shows and after parties!
The big fight
Killing me from the inside
Authors note❤️
London!!
Bare it all
Get to know me better!
Chilling relaxin' all cool
Im a fucking screw up!
Authors note! Important!
When ghost attack
The new book!
Germany!!
Places!!
Disappeard out of thin air
Hello my peasants!!
1 year later.....
Wedding and maid of honor dresses! And the fuck is going on?!?!?
It's only just a dream?
Authors note( important )
Rampaging mess, and trying to recover the damaged best friends
Premiere night
House hunting
party!!!
Bachelorette party!!!
Wedding day
Departing ways
Thank you!
Important!!!!

Touch my toe!!!!

904 29 2
By RJ_Writings

Hello!! Ok so all day today I kept saying to touch my freaking toe , so I was like , that would be the BEST !! Next chapter title , and chapter of course. So a lot of people thought it was weird , I know but that's what this book is about , and of course bad boys which will eventually come soon. I just haven't got an idea yet for that. IM STILL THINKING!! Anyways , enough rambling , ENJOY!!!
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

~ time skip ~

" touch my toe "!! " somebody touch my toes "!! I say walking down the hall. For some random reason I woke up and feeling weirder than usual. " do you wanna touch my toe? HEY!! You over there!! You look like a toe toucher , can you touch my toe "!!! I said , as the person looked at me weirdly and left. " what the fudge are you doing "? Emma said from behind me. I turned to see her looking at me with curiosity. " I have no idea, touch my toe will ya' " I say as I pick up my foot for her to touch my toe. She looked at me awkwardly
and touched it. I laughed weirdly and said ' thank you and walk off laughing uncontrollably.

I sat down in class , and took out a note book and pencil. It was science and we are going to build a structure out of marshmallows and toothpicks. Best part is , we get to eat the marshmallows afterwards. I sat with my lab partner which was AKA , the mean girl , and I tried switching , but since I got detention , this was my "punishment ". She'd be lucky she wouldn't get her hair stuck in the lockers. " ok, so how about we put the marshmallow right there "? I say taking a toothpick and a marshmallow. " yeah , whatever ". She said for like the thousandth time. " ok, are you just going to sit there , being rude , or you can do something and be nice for once in your life, how does that sound "? I say looking at her. " whatever " she says. I groan , " alright ". I say , getting some more toothpicks and marshmallows , handing them to her. " here, do something other than sitting on your butt , and doing something with your life " I say as she looks at me and snatches the stuff.

After science it's a free period. I went outside and read a book as I saw Emma coming over. " hey, what'cha reading "? She says sitting down next to me. " a book , obviously ". I say smirking as she pushed me over. I laugh as she did as well. We lied down on the grass looking at the blue sky. " so , have you talked to your dad"? She says facing me . " no, Nothing at all, every time I try to call him it goes to voice mail". I say, tearing grass off and sprinkling it on Emma's chest and every inch of her body basically. " why are you putting grass on me "? She says shaking some off her arms. " I'm bored " I say sighing and getting up. " well next time put it on yourself instead of me". She says getting up and taking off the grass on her. " nah! My clothes are important ". I say smiling as she punched me in the arm. " wanna play a game "? I ask. " sure what kind. "Mmmmm" I say , stroking my imaginary beard. " hide and seek, there's a lot of places to hide out here". I say , looking around. " well I'll count and you hide". I say as I turn to the tree and start to count.

~ 2 minutes later ~

" where the hell are you?!? , hiding in the freaking ground or what "!?!? I say as I look behind the bushes. ' where could she be '?

I stop to think, and thought , ' if I was Emma and a pig..... Where would they go ....'

After a few seconds a light ball went off in my head. " the pizza parlor "! I say as I run pass by people . " excuse me coming through"!! I say as I cross the street to the pizza parlor. I walked inside as a bell went off at the door , indicating a customer came in. I saw a familiar girl sitting in the corner, wearing the exact same clothes as Emma . I walk up and said " ma'am can I take yo order " in a jersey accent . " ugh! You found me , how did you anyways "? Emma says turning to me while taking a bite of her pizza. " well , I thought where would Emma and a pig go and bam! Pizza parlor ". I said smiling. " ha! I have to stop giving clues of the places I'd take my pigs". She says getting drink from her glass. " why did you come here , we were playing "! I said looking at her. " I got hungry....... Duh !! Captain obvious " she said taking another bite of her pizza. I put my hand on my heart and dramatically said " Ugh!! You did not just give me a smart ass remark !! And sarcasm!!! That is my thing.... I'm the queen of it"!!! I say loudly . " i will behead you"!!!! I say throughout the entire parlor. People stared , but went back to there conversations . "Well , we should be heading back to school" I said as Emma and I walked back.
~ a few hours later ~
" mom! I'm home!!!!" I say throughout the house. I walk into the kitchen to see my mom and a guy. At first I was stunned to see my mom dating , since she was still married but, that thought was erased and dissolved when the man turned around .

Tears starting to fill my eyes as I said in a quiet croaking matter " d-dad " I say as he says " hi pumpkin ".

Well I'm going to be mean and end right there . I know it's really short I just don't know what else to put. But I hope you guys liked it and have a beautiful day/ night / morning WHATEVER!!!
BYE LOVIES ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.9K 4K 31
You would think being Cupid Valentine's child would be great. I mean what's not great about the perfect love story, right? Wrong. Allie grew up bein...
2.2K 636 83
[COMPLETED] Sometimes I think I have no real personality but a weird combination of likes and dislikes and a morbid sense of humour that masquerades...
11.8M 284K 37
I don't know how it happened. One minute I'm living an extremely lonely life and all it takes is getting lost to change all of that. But, change is g...
11.9K 391 21
*Previously called 'Player Falling For A Nerd.' (: * Having a twin sister is something amazing. But that's the total opposite for Skylar. In fact, Sk...