Big Bad Wolf

By HahuYeah

Kim Jongin feeds on anyone beautiful. Do Kyungsoo is beyond perfect. Text copyright ยฉ 2016 by HahuYeah... More

Big Bad Wolf
Prologue
Wolf 1
Wolf 2
Wolf 3
Wolf 4
Wolf 6
Wolf 7
Wolf 8
Wolf 9
Wolf 10
Wolf 11
Wolf 12
Wolf 13
Wolf 14
Wolf 15
Wolf 16
Wolf 17
Wolf 18
Wolf 19
Wolf 20
Wolf 21
Wolf 22
Wolf 23
Wolf 24
Wolf 25
Wolf 26
Wolf 27
Wolf 28
Wolf 29
Wolf 30
Epilogue

Wolf 5

12.3K 778 491
By HahuYeah

- DO KYUNGSOO -

We reached the small wooden bridge that leads to my Grandmother's gates. I stepped on it and looked down at the shallow lake underneath it. Fishes of different colors are swimming peacefully. 

"Won't you come?" I asked Jongin as i gestured to the small cottage in front of us. 

He smiled and shook his head. "I can't." he said and i felt a rush of disappointment-- Which shouldn't be the case. Besides, i don't really know Kim Jongin that much. He's just that someone who stares at me every time i see him at school. 

"I understand." I muttered and tried to smile.

Jongin nodded, still smiling. "I'll go ahead then." he said and turned to leave.

But i really need to ask that one thing.

"Kim Jongin." I called and he stopped on his tracks, turning to me with his eyebrows raised. "Can i ask you something?"

Jongin furrowed his brows. "It depends." he said and he sounds so cautious as if he's afraid i might ask something he could never answer. But i don't think my question is that hard, anyway.

I touched my neck. "Uhm. I don't want to sound so assuming..." i started and i suddenly feel the heat running to my cheeks. I didn't know it'll be this embarrassing.

"What is it?" Jongin asked curiously.

I waved him off. "Aren't you cold?" I blurted out. "You're not wearing any shoes on. And a jacket."

"That's your question?" Jongin smirked and he's obviously fighting off a smile.

I felt myself blush and i slowly shook my head. "I-it's not that, actually." i muttered, looking down. I stared at my feet and then to his. I'm expecting them to be white with cold but they look absolutely normal aside from streaks of mud dirtying them.

"I don't feel cold." Jongin said with a smile. "So... what's your real question?"

I squeezed my eyes shut for a second, shaking my head. "Never mind. It's embarrassing." i breathed and the wind blew once and i hugged myself from the cold. 

Jongin grinned. "Well that just made me more curious." he said, raising an eyebrow at me.

I met his eyes and swallowed. "I don't really want to sound assuming, okay?" I started. "B-but... Am i just imagining it or you're really staring at me every time we see each other at school?"

There i said it.

Ugh. It's really embarrassing.

I can't believe i just asked such a vain question.

Jongin just stared at me for a moment but he's not saying anything. There's still that small smile on his face i can't understand. Is he amused? Pissed? Is he trying to hide it?

"Just imagine yourself as the most beautiful painting." Jongin muttered, staring into my eyes. "And you're being paraded in a place full of frustrated artists who couldn't have you. Who wouldn't turn their heads to look?"

I felt my heart skip a beat and i gave a small, cautious smile.

"W-Well..."

"You should try staring at yourself on the mirror, Do Kyungsoo." He said as he turned his back at me. "Then you'll finally understand."

- KIM JONGIN -

His grandmother knew what i am. I saw her staring at us through her stained glass window from the cottage. I didn't understand her reaction. It seems passive.

Would she tell Kyungsoo that i'm like his father?

That his father was from our pack?

The moment i left Kyungsoo's sight, i turned myself into this four legged beast and ran my way through the forest. I caught a foreign scent on my way back to our camp. It smells like all the other werewolves scent but it's quite different. It's bolder.

I reached our yard in a matter of seconds and Sehun is waiting for me by the tall grasses. He's licking on his paw and when he saw me, he stood and jogged his way towards my direction.

"Did you kill him?" he asked and he seems eager. 

I threw him a look. "Are you crazy?" i said. "Don't be stupid. I can't do that." 

Sehun groaned. "I don't even know why we're supporting you on this." he said and he's shaking his head in disbelief. "I can't believe we're supporting you on something that could endanger our kin." 

"Then don't." I hissed at him.

Sehun looked away. "We're friends, Jongin." he muttered. "We can't leave you."

I growled and turned back to my human form with Sehun following behind. We walked straight to a lone wooden stable behind our house to get some clothes. Our pack lives in a large mansion located at the center of the forest. It's made of wood and cement and it's as old as time can tell. There are more than a dozen rooms for everyone of us.

Our ancestors lived here. They died here. And it's our place now.

After dressing, we walked through the back door and we heard loud noises from the basement. 

I turned to Sehun. "What's up?"

"Forgot to tell you." Sehun muttered. "Guests from a pack in China."

I narrowed my eyes at him. "Guests?" 

"They knew about the prophecy." Sehun muttered. "And they're curious about the one meant to put an end to our kin. They're curious about your Do Kyungsoo." 

I felt myself tense. "Will they---"

"You're the one meant to kill him, right?" Sehun interrupted me. "And you can't do it. No one can do it aside from you. And now you love him and you want to protect him. Many tried killing him before..."

I looked away.

"... and you killed them all." Sehun said with a sigh. "I think the prophecy is real as fuck."

"Kyungsoo doesn't know that he's half-werewolf." I muttered as we made our way to the dining area. "He's harmless."

Sehun grabbed an apple from a fruit basket on the table. "He's half Warrior and half werewolf." Sehun clarified. "Warriors are werewolf killers. His mother is a Warrior. And then she fell in love with a werewolf, Kyungsoo's father, who happened to be the heir to the throne. And there's Kyungsoo."

I glared at him. "I fucking know that." I hissed. "You don't have to tell the whole story." 

Sehun rolled his eyes. "I just want to clear that cloud in your mind, Jongin." he said. "Because they had a child, Kyungsoo's father was beheaded by our pack. His mother was attacked, ripping off her vocal cords by a werewolf bite. It was gruesome, yes, but she lived. For Kyungsoo." 

I threw him another hateful glance. "Shut up." I muttered.

"Can Kyungsoo turn into a wolf?" Sehun suddenly asked.

"No." I said, shaking my head. "If he can, he should have by now. We could turn into wolves at twelve right?"

Sehun nodded thoughtfully. "Well that only means... that the dominant blood running along his veins is his mother's. Means he's a Warrior. And he's meant to kill us. Kill you."

I swallowed and looked away. "I know that." I said to no one in particular. "I already thought of that a long time ago." 

"Then why not kill him?!" Sehun hissed at me. "Jongin, we could all die because of him! Can't you understand that?!" 

I stood up and i can feel the anger course through my body. My hands started to shake and the heat filled my brain. I think i'm turning into a wolf again so i tried to breathe normally, hissing at Sehun. He is watching me with fear and he stepped back just in case. 

"Do Kyungsoo is my mate." I sneered. "His death will mean my own death." 

As i said those words, i knew i am lying. I can't imprint on a half blooded creature, especially now that Kyungsoo's dominant blood is not that of the werewolf. But i knew in myself that Kyungsoo's death will kill me as well.

I will let him live. Even if it means killing myself for him.

Sehun shook his head and he slumped on the seat in front of me. I could suddenly remember the prophet's words as he read the old book from our ancestors' chest. The words that changed everything.

"Two bloods in his veins

             death it will bring

             from the killer and the heir

             a newborn will spring

 The heir of now

            and the two blooded one

            they are meant for one

            meant for a fight

For the rise of one

         will be the death of another...

         and everything else."

I am the heir of the present pack. I am the one tasked to kill the half blood. That night, when i saw Kyungsoo at the forest, i was ready to kill him. I was just waiting... waiting for my chance. I wanted him to know i'm going to kill him. I wanted him to see me devouring his insides. 

But then I saw his face. And everything just came tumbling down.

I knew it was the Imprint nudging my insides. But it won't happen no matter how hard i tried to imprint on him. He's not a pure blooded werewolf. He's a Warrior. 

He's meant to kill me.

"I felt the Imprint that night." I quietly told Sehun as i felt the anger seeping out of me. "I knew he's meant for me, Sehun. I felt it."

"What if it's the Prophecy nudging you?" Sehun countered. "What if it's not the Imprint?"

I shook my head. "I know what i felt." i hissed at him. "I'm not stupid." 

Sehun sighed as he finished his apple. "If you can't kill him, he will kill you." Sehun warned and his eyes are really serious now. "And your death will be the death of our whole pack. Because you are the heir and you should live until you find your mate and reproduce."

I looked away from his gaze.

But then...

I wonder why being killed by Kyungsoo doesn't frighten me at all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 228 21
You love your best friend Do Kyungsoo. But is he inlove with you, too? If he loves you, would something change? If he doesn't, would you find another...
406K 23.4K 88
Instagram au where jongin is a huge fan Exo's Do Kyungsoo
7.2K 200 9
Kyungsoo can either be one person or two. Literally. There is the real Kyungsoo in EXO who is sweet and adorable. But then there is the doppelganger...
25.9K 1.1K 31
Highest Ranking: #5 EXOFanFiction ๐ŸŽ‰ He's Popular I'm a Nobody He's a Playboy I'm a Nerd He's well-built I'm Chubby But i like him. I took the risk o...