FC Barcelona / Madrid Oneshot...

Oleh SillyHooligan

Short stories based on Football Players only Madrid and Barcelona unless requested :) Vote , Comment also che... Lebih Banyak

Context
Sergio Ramos
Cristiano Ronaldo
Gerard Pique
Iker Casillas Request
Ronaldo Requested:P
Neymar Jr
Marc Bartra
Lionel Messi
Sergio Ramos (2nd)
Marc Bartra (2nd)
Lionel Messi : Requested
Gareth Bale : Requested
James Rodriguez : Requested
Gerard Pique - Requested
Erik Durm : Requested
Neymar Jr ( Requested )
Sergio Ramos ( Requested )
Neymar Jr ( Requested )
Oscar : Requested
Gareth Bale : Requested
Cristiano Ronaldo : Requested
Marc Bartra : Requested
Iker Casillas : Requested
Iker Casillas : Special Birthday Request.
Sergio Ramos (3rd)
Neymar Jr : Requested
James Rodriguez : Requested
Lionel Messi : Requested
Sergio Ramos : Requested
Cesc Fabregas : Requested
Iker Casillas : Requested
Ronaldo : Charlie Bale ( Requested )
Marc Bartra : Alena
Javier " Chicharito " Hernandez : Jade
Neymar Jr : Cara
Sergio Ramos
Sergio Aguero
Preference !
Gerard Pique
Sergio Ramos : Requested
The game !!
Pref 2 - How He Meets You
Cristiano
Preference
Teammates Being Interviewed on your Relationship!
What he does when You mad
Oops
Loud and Proud
Oops : Part 2
My Bae is better
Oops : Part 3
Preference
Belena : Cristiano
James Rodriguez - Argument (1)
James - Argument (2)
Karim Benzema
Marc-André ter Stegen - Request
Oops : Part 4
Rafinha - Request
Requests
Neymar Jr : Request
Marc Bartra - Request
Toni Kroos - Request
James Rodriguez - Request
Imortant Message
Toni Kroos - Request
Marc Andre Ter Stegen : Request
James Rodriguez - Argument (3)
James - part 4
Mariam : Neymar Jr
Zah : Ronaldo
Oscar : Belena
Lionel Messi/Antonella Roccuzzo - Request
Ana : Ronaldo
Preference
Toni Kroos
The Burgular
Football Fan Tag
Gerard Pique
Rafinha - Request (Erika)
Jayme112234's Football Fan Tag
Disney
Part 2 - Sergio Ramos Disney Tale
Other ines
Lionel Messi
Leo Messi part 2
/)
Antonella
List
.
James R: Have You Ever? Part 1
Final Part

Sergio Ramos

634 20 5
Oleh SillyHooligan

Hayley Robins stood in her room. It was dark, there wasn't any light unless you opened the door. The floorboards would creak music each of them whenever you walked upon them.

" I've had enough!"

She heard her stepmother scream inside , it was slightly muffled. The door flung open and bounced back but M her step madre walked through.

( Yo guys I personally have nothing against stepmothers but fairy tales seem too , I have no clue why , calm urself Disney.)

Hayley jumped back a little from the slam . She watched M walk slowly towards her , her green eyes almost glowing in the dim light.

" Get up."

She commanded quietly with hatred bubbling in every word. M never ever understood why Hayley could not obey her. After all , ever since her fathers poor death , it was M who had looked after her.

All of his wealth was put into M's account .

" What part of you cannot see the prince did you not get? What part of you are not allowed to attend the evening did you not understand ? Foolish child! I don't understand how your father could ever love you!"

M spat before aggressively moving towards making Hayley crawl into the corner at a speed behind her.

Hmm, I guess you're confused huh? Let me put this into context for you. I mean , what's a good story without a plot?

Yesterday.

" Hayley get the dishes done! "

Gertha - her stepsister - shouted at her , the royal family were to be here any minute now and the dishes were still not clean.

" Gertha maybe if you helped me clean , there wouldn't be a problem!"

Hayley said back making Gertha take a tantrum and ramble on about how she wasn't a slave or a maid. Gertha stormed upstairs so she could go get her clothes to wear in front of the family.

Hayley closed her eyes softly to the peace and quiet nature - which she very seldom hears-of the house.

" HAYLEY ! YOU IRONED THE WRONG ONE!"

Just when the peace was settling as well but nonetheless Hayley finished the last dish before going upstairs and getting abuse from both of them.

Hayley was 27 years old , she was 4 years older than Gertha and Greta . Gertha and Greta were 23 year old twins . They had bright blonde hair and blue eyes , they were German as was their mother. Hayley had bronde ( blonde and brown, idk if you've heard of it? JLO?) and piercing blue eyes , she was born and raised in Madrid.

She opened the door to the bright pink room inside which could give you a headache. All of the designer things were placed everywhere , you couldn't miss one. Both the girls were standing by each of their double beds with annoyed faces as they clenched their fists.

" What is wrong?"

Hayley said leaning on the door with her arms crossed. She knew they were drama queens and nothing was ever going to be okay for them.

" What is wrong?" Greta repeated with anger.

" This bloody awful dress! I wanted something classy for the prince . Not something out of Moulin Rouge."

( dk if I spelt that right but)

Hayley held back a snigger , the girls had chosen their dresses. Hayley just did what she was told to do.

" Get another one and I'll iron it."

Hayley said before walking out the door and towards the ironing room. These girls were looking for classy in the wrong place , their wardrobe was everything but class.

---------

The doorbell dinged loudly and from Hayley's room she could hear it muffled but loud. She crawled by the potato sacks and the carrots as she moved closer to her door.

She intended to listen to everything that was happening tonight. She felt bad for the poor prince who may have to marry one of her stepsisters.

Lots of murmuring was all she heard. Her eyes looked straight down at the light under the door in the small gap, someone was in front of her door.

She put her hands on the door trying to feel her way but it was no use .

Hayley just shrugged her shoulders before walking by the crates towards her bed and small desk. The desk contained a photo album of her and father . She lay upon her bed with it next to her before gracefully asleep.

-------
Next morning .

" The prince is gonna watch tennis with us then marry me! Are you jealous Hayley? "

Gertha boasted as Hayley was baking fresh bread with the kitchen crew , everything yet again had to be prepared.

" Gertha , This is the nicest way I can say what everyone else is thinking . Go away."

Hayley said before Gertha huffed and stormed out the kitchen. She turned to see the kitchen staff chuckling at her before carrying on with her work.

" He's going to watch the tennis in the back garden of the mansion , you should go see it."

Bethany encouraged Hayley , if the prince had seen Hayley he would marry her within seconds.

" Hush Bethany! God forbid the consequences that she would go through if her step mother found out."

Niomi said bringing the pot of soup over to the island. Niomi was the oldest of the kitchen and she was a like a mother hen.

Hayley walked out to the back garden to make sure everything was up to standards. If she attended this event then M would kill her , literally! The prince would never ever be in awe of Hayley. She's just a dirty slave whilst he lives a Wealthy style.

She heard someone waddle behind her. She stopped and turned to see Bethany.

" I'm serious Hayley , go to it. He'd marry you within seconds! Even just to see his face? Please ."

Bethany begged Hayley as she held the milk cartons in both arms. Hayley was so confused of why she was so persistent for this to happen . But something made Hayley want to go. Perhaps it was to judge whether she would be good enough or not . His wealth didn't interest her at all , his attitude and personality would .

-----------

Hayley was still in the kitchen . The prince arrived hours ago and she hadn't seen him once.  Hayley didn't go to the event as she didn't feel it was worth the cons.

" Hayley! Can you get me some butter from the storage room please."

Carla asked , Hayley nodded and stood up from leaning on the island. She was wearing a skinny jeans and a plain tshirt . All she could heard was the cheering and jeering from outside. Her father would never have treated her like this , not in a million years. But he would want her to be strong.

Hayley began to contemplate and have an existential crisis as she reached the storage room. She opened the door then turned to switch the light on which fused with a small show.

She sighed before rolling up her sleeves , she had left her phone in the kitchen as well. She moved her back from her face before walking in and trying find the butter.

The storage room was massive for one and it was very well organised , Hayley should know since she organised it. But in the dark it proved to be somewhat of a challenge .

~~~~

" Excuse me , may I use your bathroom?"

The prince asked ever so kindly with his tradition clothes fitted on him and his hat. Greta nodded almost a thousand times and so did Gertha who both sat next to him - nearly on top.

" Shall I come with you? "

They asked at the same time before drawing each other dirty looks.

" No no no , I am okay. You guys enjoy the match. I remember where the toilet is from yesterday anyway."

He assured before making a getaway from the most boring, similar pair of sisters he had ever met in his life . They had no personality and no moral grounds.

Sergio walked in admiring the building , he did remember when Marco had it. Sergio was very young but he remembered fine well what it was like. He also remembered Marco had a daughter of his own which he hadn't seen for the past days, it did make him wonder where she had gone.

Sergio walked by a room during his exploring round the house with the door opened. It was pitch black in there yet he heard movement .

" Hola?"

He said inside the room as he moved closer and closer.

" Is anyone in here?"

" DONT SHUT THE DOOR , I DO NOT PLAY WITH DEMONS!"

Sergio was so confused , what the hell was that?

He began to move further in , trying to find who ever was in here and ask them if they were lost or something.

He kept moving and moving and then he bumped into someone as they both headbutted.

" OW!" The girl said , Sergio was more confused than ever and wondered if Marco was playing games with him for thinking about his daughter.

" Are you real? "

Sergio asked panicking slightly , the last thing he wanted was Marcos wrath.

" NO! I'm just a ghost. Of course I'm real you idiot. Now move so I can get out."

Hayley asked before moving to the left which meant she had stepped on his toe.

" OW!"

" I'm sorry but your foot was in the way! "

Sergio sighed in discomfort , he had no idea what was happening .

Hayley tried again but going to the right which meant she stood on the other foot.

" OW!"

" Stop being a child and get over it! Be grateful , I'm not wearing heels."

Sergio glared aimlessly as he had no idea where she was.

" Look I've got this."

He waved his hand randomly before finding her hand and grasping it. Hayley was in complete discomfort right now but none the less led the way.

Finally they were getting closer to the light. Hayley tried to get out fast as if anyone saw this it'd be dodgy , she knew M would run back and tell the prince what a slut Hayley was.

Hayley walked into the light with her back to the man as he was behind her closing the door over.

" My name is Sergio."

Hayley's eyes widened. Sergio the prince? No , it cannot be him.

She turned around to his chocolate eyes scan all around her face. He looked her up and down , as he looked up she wasn't happy.

" Sorry."

He blushed. She was gorgeous , her features were as sharp as her words.

Hayley smiled but panicked when she heard the two twins call on Sergio . She then quickly escaped so no one saw her.

Sergio was baffled by her movements. So many girls would keel over him normally , this was the first time any girl has walked away from and he didn't like it.

Soon Gertha and Greta took him back out as he remained as baffled as he was.

" Madre , there is servant in there and she is beautiful , I want to get to know her. "

Sergio's Madre smiled at him , she didn't mind who Sergio wanted to marry it was his choice.

However , behind him was a very angry M . She knew exactly who he was talking about . She knew she had to rid of Hayley and fast.

BACK TO PRESENT.

" I want you out . NEVER COME BACK TO THIS TOWN. Now!"

Hayley grabbed her photo album and was about grab her clothes but M pulled her hair and dragged her forwards the door.

Hayley gripped the photo album as she was thrown on to the doorstep , she didn't know what to do anymore.

She walked and walked and walked till her feet were black and blue. She was almost about to pass out until she saw a sign which stated Inn . It pointed to up an ally way , it was curvy and covered in flowers , greenery.

Hayley didn't have a choice but to go see it as it could be her last chance before night falls.

Hayley walked up the ally and saw a massive farmhouse , she walked inside to its classic decor.

She walked in further , admiring all of the antiques sitting on the shelves.

" Can we help you?"

Hayley turned around startled as she saw 7 nuns standing behind with big smiles and welcoming faces.

------

2 months later.

Hayley finished doing her bed and walked down stairs. The nuns were going out to the church as they did every Sunday.

" Okay, don't answer the do-"

Sister Heather was interrupted as she was telling Hayley what she shouldn't do as her step mother had lots of underworld power and could get rid of Hayley if she wasn't careful.

" The door and don't take anything from anyone unless it's you guys."

Hayley finished with a big smile as they laughed at her and then took their leave.

A few hours later the door knocked which made Hayley aware since they weren't due to be back till later.

The letterbox clicked and a note fell through , it flew gracefully first before plummeting to the welcome mat.

Hayley was hesitant to move but then walked towards it anyway. She picked it up and then walked by inside .

I know where you are. It'd be a shame if something happened to those lovely women because you didn't leave like I asked. Leave Sevilla .

Hayley froze and felt sick , she knew M was horrible but she didn't think she'd stoop this low.

She chewed her bottom lips before grabbing another bit of paper so she could explain why she has to leave and how much she appreciated the nuns.

The letter was quickly popped into an envelope and then on the front table where everyone could see it .

Hayley was upset she had to leave but she knew she had to otherwise the people she cared about would be in danger.

----

Dorothy turned on the lights before walking in and her sisters followed behind her.

There were no sign of Hayley. They walked into the living room and looked both sides but Hayley wasn't there .

" She must be in the shower."

Sister Heather said until her eyes looked upon the letter sitting there and the sisters all had the same reaction.

After they read it , they couldn't believe the predicament everyone was put in and they hoped Hayley was well.

---

Hayley fell asleep on the bus stop bench waiting for a bus to Barcelona or Madrid to come. She has had enough of Ms threatening ways and how she destroyed everyone Hayley loved.

Suddenly a black limo parked in front of Hayley but she was asleep so she hadn't noticed.

A man stepped out the back seat and walked towards her. He moved closer to her face as he recognised her.

" Sergio what are you doing!"

His Madre shouted from the car as they were parked on a bus lane.

Sergio wondered why the servant was lying here asleep. He looked around and down the road was a club with drunk men and women coming out.

It unsettled him. He looked at her closely before being taken by her beauty , he hadn't seen her for two months and he kept asking about her but no one answered.

Sergio moved closer towards her lips , he had no idea was he was doing but it felt right .

He kissed her plump lips.

Hayley woke up with a weird sensation and as she opened her eyes she saw that she was being kissed and she was kissing back.

Hayley's eyes widened as she - as hard as she could - slapped the man across the face making back away startled .

She saw Sergio's face , well red face , as she stood up and tried to calculate what on earth happened.

" WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?"

She yelled at him as whether he went red from embarrassment or the slap no one really knows.

" I'm sorry ! You looked beautiful and I DONT KNOW!"

He yelled back holding his face where she had slapped it.

" Who are you?"

He asked once more this hoping he'd get an answer instead of her walking away like before.

" My name is Hayley Robins. Marco Robins daughter."

She explained and then Sergio had his aha moment but he wondered why she was the servant . Suddenly a bad feeling dragged in Sergio's stomach.

"Come with me. I am going to Madrid and you can get away from this life."

Hayley contemplated it for a moment , his charming smile had some effect.
She would be away from M and it would a slap in the face for her.

Hayley nodded before getting into the car . She really hoped she made the right decision and she promised she'd come to her family - the nuns.

The car drove past the welcome to Sevilla sign and away from M.

Hey guys I know this was badly written sorry! Also should I do a part 2 about heir relationship or a brief summary or are we good?

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

137K 10.5K 80
Seuls les lieux déserts chassent ce goût amer, seul un cœur brisé peut être recollé.
365K 15.4K 113
Elle cherchait un endroit en marge de cette soirée où elle ne voulait pas venir. Lui voulait juste souffler et se ressourcer au calme. Ils se retrouv...
Kochanie Oleh Djoy ♥

Fiksi Penggemar

30.3K 987 57
"Des souvenirs plein la tête, j'aime pas quand tu fais la fête sans moi, t'es tellement belle, j'sens la pression des regards sur toi, c'est la magie...
147K 9.1K 33
Charlie Rousseau a fait une promesse. À 23 ans et des rêves plein la tête, elle est déterminée à passer la meilleure année et sa vie. À bord de son v...