Marc Bartra (2nd)

" COME MR DJ SO PON DE REPLAY " You yelled at the top of your voice before laughing with your friend Casey.

" Okay X Factor is definitely for you " Casey said looking at you with laughter .

You both were sitting on a brick wall outside the apartments that you both lived in , you both figured to get some fresh air .

" I'll be the next Rihanna " You said doing a hand flick with your hand .

" IT GOES ONE BY ONE EVEN TWO BY TWO " You both belted out onto the streets !

" EXCUSE ME SOME OF US ARE TRYING TOO SLEEP , WE STILL WANT TO BE ABLE TO HEAR AFTER WE WAKE UP . " Some man had screamed from his opened apartment doors as he was on his balcony.

You both turned round with your eyebrows furrowed.

You eyed the man he seemed familiar but you didn't care , he was being ridiculously rude.

Casey pointed at you and her trying to figure out who he was talking too?

" Yes you blondy with a bad dye job " He screamed at Casey , she was so taken back but he hadn't stopped at Casey " And wannabe Rihanna " He scoffed after saying that before closing his door and going back into his apartment.

" That rude bitch " You said looking at Casey , you jumped off the wall you weren't going to let this go .

" Y/N calm down it's one of the footballers , guess he was trying to get his beauty sleep and we interrupted him ." Casey said shrugging her shoulders .

You stood Infront of Casey as she was still sat on the wall , " So what just because he is a footballer , he is expecting everyone to stop what their doing for him ?"

You had quite a foul mouth , Casey knew this so you knew she was going to try to stop you.

" HEEEELLL NO!" You yelled snapping your fingers. You grabbed Caseys arm and after ten minutes of trying to figure out what room number he was , you were on your way to Mr Footballers room.

" Y/N you know he will call security on us ? " Casey stated , widening her eyes.

" As soon as he sees us " She said making hand gestures.

As you both walked out the elevator , it felt like the movies why ? Because there were a couple of maid outfit lying on the portable table.

You grabbed Caseys arm as she yelped and walked subtly over to it. Your eyes widened as you noticed where it was going - straight to Mr Footballers Room.

" No No No Y/N , Camon please it was ages ago " Casey pleaded looking at you .

She noticed the mischievous smile which had been plastered on your face .

As you and Casey went to the nearest closet , changed into your maid outfits before pushing out the portable table filled with food ... Breakfast you guessed.

Casey walked by the table as you pushed the table towards the door.

" Y/N are you sure this is going to work out , im panicking !" Casey whispered to you with her feather duster in her hand waving around everywhere .

You nodded your head " Casey Hun trust me ! " You said with a evil gleam in your eye and a pout.

" That's why I'm mainly afraid " She said rolling her eyes , you just glared at her till you both reached the door.

" Are you ready? " You said , you weren't going to let this go so soon , big wow a footballer did they not teach him manners? Well obviously not considering he is a footballer and he trains but that's past the point you thought.