Neymar Jr

Your life was starting too change , you had just been excepted into uni which meant you had to quit your job as a Fc Barcelona intern . You had already phoned that a couple of days ago to let them know you were leaving , they had then asked you to come over today and grab any leftover stuff .

You put your hair up in a messi ;) bun , you were wearing a dark green knit jumper with some jeans and vans .

You walked down the stairs of your apartment into the kitchen , making yourself a coffee. While you were drinking your coffee you were looking at pictures of the uni you had chose ! You couldn't wait to go , it'll be a fresh start except the only downfall was you werent going to see the guys anymore and by guys you meant the team.

After starting your job as a intern you became best of friends with them especially Gerard , Marc , Leo and Neymar.

You sighed before getting a text from Leo

L: Whn are you coming to grab your stuff ?

Leo was the only one that knew about you leaving , you didn't bother to reply you got into your car and set off .

Neymars POV

He walked into the changing room and sat on one of the benches . " Oooh is Y/N coming in today Neymar? " Gerard asked teasingly .

Neymar didn't even answer , he just laughed and threw a shoe at Gerard .

"Now now Neymar no need to get feisty with Geri , you can save that for Y/N" Marc shouted from the corner , everyone laughed!

Neymar just shook his head with a smirk .

It was no secret that Neymar was in love with Y/N infact he was planning on telling her today !

Y/N POV

You jumped out your car locking the doors and you saw Leo he called and told you he would wait for you. He tried his hardest to get you to stay he didn't want you to leave he saw you as a younger sister .

You both went into your office and started to clear picture frames , gifts from the boys ect

" Are sure you wanna do this Y/N?" Leo asked hoping you'd for some reason say no you don't want to , he was hoping you'd stay but to his displeasure you said " Yeah I'm positive , I need to Leo I need to do something with my life and me leaving barca to go to uni will help trust me" you finished with a wink

He gave you a soft smile , you could tell he was hurt but he understood! He picked up an old picture from last year of You , Him , Marc , Geri and Neyamr a bit drunk , youse couldn't contain your laughter .

"Where are you going ? " A confused and hurt Geri asked . You and Leo looked at each other you both realised you should just tell the team now ! The whole team came in apart from Neymar!

"Where's Neymar ?" Leo asked while going back to piling boxes .

"He's just finishing of some laps " Marc said with no emotion.

The boys sat in front of you apart from Leo he stood next to you .

You filled them in on how you were leaving to try and make something of your life , they all nodded happily but only because they had thought the Uni would be in Barcelona .

"Where is this Uni?" Dani asked , you looked down at the floor knowing this was a hard part to come out with .

Leo saw your struggle and said it for you " It's in America " .

The room was taken over by silence until an angry Geri spoke up he was then joined by Marc then they were joined by the whole team.

After a good half a hour of calming the guys down , they understood they were deeply hurt but they understood !

After that all you could think about was how you were gonna break it too Neymar , you guys had a thing you liked him a lot. You massaged your head trying not to think of it , before moving some more boxes around .

* After Training *

Everyone had left , aside you . You were still clearing and to be honest reminiscing over times you had here.

The boys wanted to meet up after you were done before you left for Uni which was in a few days .

As you sat in the spinny chair you thought the first time you went into the changing rooms , to chill with the boys .

You got up and thought to go to the rooms , for old times sake. After walking down the corridors you opened the door to the room before looking everywhere as memories occurred in your mind . You had a huge grin , but it then faded did you really want to go ? You asked yourself but before you could answer ...

* Door Creaks *

You froze still

As the door opened then shut , you turned round no one was there .

You turned around before feeling a pair of arms around you , you were going to scream but luckily the mirror just Infront of you reflected

Neymars image .

" Ney you okay?" You asked grabbing into his arms , knowing he figured out the news .

Silence occurred for a bit ...

" Why would you leave Y/N ? I thought we had something special a connection " He asked while nuzzling his chin into your neck .

" We do! But this is an opportunity" You said back softly you saw the hurt in his eyes.

" Why can't you go to Uni here ? Look Y/N there's probably no way any of this will change your mind but I need to say " He said

You just looked at him in the mirror , you then nodded to give him a sign to carry on .

He sighed before saying " Look Y/N from the minute I saw you and I know this sounds cringy or used over and over but just know anything I'm about to say I mean every word .

When I first saw you I saw a beautiful , genuine girl ! So perfect anything you did it was like magic . You make my day , baby I can't get you out my head I can try and try but my heart won't let me . When I look at you I see an angel from above , I can't express how much I love and care for you . I know this is an opportunity but please Y/N stay , stay with me move in , come to a Barca uni I just need you here nothing else ! With not being able to hear your perfect laugh or to see your smile I might break down and end up in hospital , I'm telling you now No life support will keep me alive if your not near ."

He sighed as he looked to see the emotion on your face " I love you with all my heart " he finally spoke. His arms were still around your waist .

You turned around looking deep into his eyes thinking about what he said , and you thought hard , Uni was an opportunity but so was this . You being with Neymar it was an opportunity of happiness .

Him , the love of your life you needed him as much as he needed you You realised , don't let go your heart said .

You kissed his lips romantically and as you did that he kissed you back before pulling you into a hug !

" Will you be my girlfriend" He whispered into your ear and pecked your cheek !

" I thought you'd never ask , yes I will " You said with a wink.

Youse walked out and drove to your house for some quality time and you also had to break it to the guys you weren't leaving anymore , poor guys you thought playing with there emotions today you chuckled a tad!

It's funny you thoght how one person can have such impact on your life .... Well that's love !

Vote ? Comment ? Request? Check my other story aswell 😊 if you want any to continue to a story tell me ! Sorry if you didn't like it !