Toni Kroos

" I just don't know if I can do this anymore." Y/N wept in her hands as she sat quite forward in her seat and towards / in front of her husband of a year.

They had rushed into it within 8 weeks of being together , they were so in love that marriage felt like the right move .

The last four months had been incredibly rocky ones. No fight , argument , screaming match was put aside for these past four months .

They had 8 good months together before things began to take a horrendous turn ; Y/N couldn't quote keep up with all of Toni's int matches and schedules .

Either he was at the stadium training or he was away international, just not at home . It was the constant him coming home sulking or being angry due to the way games played out (A/N can we just play along that Germany are doing terrible in these int games for Euro . :) )

Y/N also had a law career - meant she needed a lot of independent nights for her to get cases right ect . Their schedules just didn't fit aside from that one , pointless holiday that happened to be at the same time .

(A/N lets just roll with the exaggeration )

Silent treatments to a loud slam , these were the repetitive sounds in the Kroos household .

Toni sighed before massaging the temple of his head. This was the last thing he needed , the only thing which was keeping him together wanted to leave him too.

" Y/N , C'mon let's show everyone that these little bumps in the road can't break us . Granted we need a break . But let's not let this destroy what we have ." He tried to bargain and negotiate almost , he had so many reasons why she should stay but couldn't get them out his mouth.

Y/N looked up at him with red , watery eyes . It's like he was blind to the pain which kept continuing between the two .

They were both bind in love , so in love that they didn't recognise each other's flaws , overlooked the differences .

The clock ticked another minute .

Y/N began to play with the ring on her finger as she had a bit of struggle but managed to take it off .

Toni watched intensely as his eyes began to fill up . His brain was not fully functioning and he wanted to resort to rash actions so he'd get some sort of attention , but nothing happened.

He hoped this was a joke , he prayed this was a joke , that it would be all over in a few minutes.

" Y/N , please , please don't do this . We can work this through . Just take a calm breath and let's talk this out , you and me . You are my world , you know that so you should know that this doesn't need to happen . I promised to always love and come through for you and I will , let's please just talk about this instead of making rash decisions."

Toni begged as he had both of his hands together as if in prayer , both hands were close to his pressed lips and tears ran down each side .

Y/N thought about it got a minute ; if we talk about it , does it mean we can solve it or we are stalling the inevitable.

" I don't know Toni. I really don't."

The clock ticked another minute.

Everything was dead - the atmosphere , mood , viewpoint of life and their minds . Nothing seemed to be switching on aside their eyes .

Y/N felt her heartbeat fast and her heads temples thud hard as she tried to come up with a decision.

Nothing is ever perfect in life , Y/N. Everything that you get right has to be worked hard for , it doesn't happen in the one go.

Soon Y/N agreed to talk to Toni and come to a compromise which they did , they managed to talk through how they felt about certain things and clarify who they really are to one another . Lucky for them it still clicked , they still are in mad love .

Lil one :D