Oops : Part 4

" baby please don't leave ."

He begged his loved not to leave him but she didn't want anything to do with him and the baby.

He cheated on her . HOW DARE HE?

She slammed the door and grabbed her suitcases as she walked towards her car leaving him heartbroken and smashed inside .

The more and more she though about him being happy families with sole other girl made her angrier .

She didn't want the responsibly , Just the fun of him and her - no one else .

He smashed the vases in the house everything he could find was broken .
He sobbed into his blue jumper as he took out his phone trying to figure who to call.

~~~

" So Kurty your okay with all this?"

I said hopefully .

I know he said not to tell Kurt but why should I keep him in the dark when his girlfriend knows ? Plus Kurt seems to be taking everything well , of course upset but okay.

" Baby I'm just happy you told me the truth ."

He said making me be in disbelief , I couldn't understand why he was being like this ? It wasn't like him.

I tapped my fingers along the kitchen island as I nodded slightly before swallowing the tension .

I shrugged my shoulders as I watched him mix the soup on the stove with a smile upon his face .

I took out my phone and was ready to text him because I wanted him ; throw it in his face that Kurt is okay with it just like his stupid girlfriend .

1 ring , 2 ring , 3 and 4 . Voicemail.

Never when I need him will he pick up will he?

I clicked back on his contact and clicked the number to try again as this moment cannot be missed.

1, 2

" WHAT!"

He shouted down my ear - Scuse you - I'm pregnant he's not .

" Excuse you for being so rude."

I said quite witty if I must say so myself , I clutched the phone in my hand wondering what his next move was going to be.

" What the hell do you want ?"

Well then .

" I just phoned to say that Kurt has accepted the baby!"

I said , it was silent for about 6-7 seconds until I heard quiet muttering.

" Good for you."

This was a lot colder than usual .

" Yeah so just saying you told me not to tell him , I'm glad I didn't listen to you , as per to be honest ."

" Listen , don't listen I couldn't care right now . I have bigger things in life to worry about instead of you and your drug addict fiancé , which is my baby and something else ."

He replied back extremely snappy like sass master snappy.

" My baby as well genius and good I'm glad you feel that way , you may go back to your clingy and possessive girlfriend ."

His POV

He felt something arise in him as he was having a who-can-be-more-sarcastic competition with her . Something he really shouldn't be feeling as he was supposed to be devastated .

" You may go back to your clingy and possessive girlfriend ."

There it was the ache and guilt restarted : he knew if he didn't make the mistake to cheat on her then they wouldn't be here .

He doesn't regret the baby but this all could've been avoidable .

" Can you come over , I need to talk to you."

He said anxiously hoping she'd say yes , he needed a shoulder to lean on and at this point she was all he had so close .

" Eh no lol why?"

" Cause I need to speak to you."

He said running his hand through his hair and fidgeting with a bottle cap from a bottle of alcohol anyway - imported cider probably.

" Fine."

She said before hanging up and -what he didn't know was - extremely fast she collected her coat and left .

-///-

Ik this story was started ages ago ,
Probably a couple more and it's done !