James Rodriguez : Requested

Today was the Real Madrid Vs Sevilla !

And of course James wanted me to be there , however me not so much.

Not that I didn't want go support him but recently we had went public and to be honest I don't want sit with the WAGS or be with the media .

I'm just nervous to see what will happen , really. It hit the headlines that James and Me are together, that very day he was bombarded with text from teammates . They all want to see me and their spouses which is very terrifying because to be honest I'm not a model or come from some sort of glamour lifestyle .

It's in all the magazines that I'll be going to this event and it even says - Wonder if she can top the wags !

Maybe I'm just being over dramatic well that's what James told me .

I grabbed my keys and locked the door , walked out to my Range Rover bought with savings that I'm currently saving for again.

You see I'm just a regular gal , I wore simple black jeans and James Madrid top . Just simple I didn't want to go all out , catch any attention .

I'm not loud and I'm not completely shy but I am more shy to loud , I know confusing . So , in situations I'm not used to I'm shy till I get used to it .

I parked , got out , and began to walk to wards the door .

I saw upfront part one of what I wanted to miss - The Papz .

As it flashed , clicked and shuttered . I walked by trying not to catch any attention but why was I wrong ?

" Y/N , how is James ? How are
You coping with the publicity ? " Questions being fired at me straight away . I knew better than to answer to what they had to say as it would only be twisted for entertainment.

" Ah forget her she is nothing like James Ex ! She isn't ready for this ! " One pap shouted out , I felt my stomach churn but I braved faced and carried on.

" He's definitely dropped in personality wise I mean , his ex would come and join, answer questions ! At least she wasn't rude ! " Another exclaimed !

I had no intention to be rude but it was a rule not to speak about the footballer or the relationship to the Papz .

James and his last girlfriend broke up because of it , because she said more than was needed.

All I heard was loud laughter from them , " Look her outfit , definitely not catwalk or vogue ." Another yelled as if their comments weren't hurtful enough .

They roared with laughter , then another hunted me .

" More like charity shop style !" Another screamed .

" I don't even think she's wearing any make up? Natural is not the new ! ?" Another pointed out at me .

As I finally reached the corridor were the players where , James had began to walk up to me with a hefty big smile .

I hid my sadness in a big smile , because it was stupid to be upset over something so little.

As his arms snakes around my back , I began to giggle . He raised an eyebrow as he searched my face.

" Yeah? " I said softly , as his grip tightened around me .

" What's wrong ? " James asked bluntly , he knew me too damn well.

My eyes widened as I began to think of something but best I could do was -
" Nothing ." With a huge smile.

He was about to protest until he heard , " Did you see her , so plain ? I don't what James sees in her at all , come on Rodriguez standards ? "

He looked directly at me and tensed his jaw . Anger began to fill up in him , I didn't like it.

Before I knew it James had let go of me and began to walk to were the Papz were standing .

" James!" I shouted sternly . I really did not want a big deal to be made out of this at all.

As he pushed the door open causing it to slam , he scared the men fiddling with their cameras Incase some other footballer or wag walked by.

They all jumped up and grabbed their cameras .

" Listen , I don't care what you think of my girlfriend or what you think my standards should be ! I love her that's all that matters , you don't know her ?
You don't that she is ten times better than my ex , you don't all the things she is and does . She is my world and I don't care what your opinions are , she makes me the happiest man alive . So do yourself a favour and go get a story on another couple because we aren't your fucking puppets to play with !" James screamed at them making them blink widely in shock .

As silence took over , one of the Papz came towards James .

" I'm really sorry ." He said making the other men nod in agreement .

James nodded and walked towards me .

He passionately kissed me and all I heard was a flash.

I didn't care though , " I love you and no one is going to hurt you while your with me so forever !" He said with a huge grin .

I playfully slapped his arm and we walked In to get ready for the game !

Vote ?

Comment?