James - Argument (2)

I walked up to the guy with my cocktail up and high . Blue lights getting brighter and brighter the fading behind me .

My life had really spun round , my life is what I want it to be . No longer do I have to stay at home , cook , clean . No more do I have to not party and cover up like an Eskimo . I can do my own thing , be my own self . No more feeling self conscious in case I was never good enough or no more constant being over my shoulder .

Rihanna's full voice began and Calvin Harris's music began to accompany it ( What song ? ;)) .

I saw a smile from his face - still blurry from the powerful cocktail . I stumbled over and instantly he caught me , his muscular arms caught me .

" You okay ? You don't normally drink."

I squinted my eyes . The eff is he talking about ? How does he know that .

I looked up with my furrowed eyebrows as this man was holding me , couldn't of been James - he would've killed me .

" And how on earth would you know that? Have you been stalking me? Shoulda asked for a picture whilst you were at it!"

I teased before smiling - you when your really creeped out so you put that smile on and joke around before fashionably evacuating? Yeah that's my plan.

I got up and dusted my clothes .

" Woah ."

I heard him say , my dusting became slower as I began to get even more weirded out .

Has he never seen a girl in shorts and top? Of course not ! Obviously Not in the 21st century? God what does he take us for .

I stayed looking at the floor and bouncing on my toes awkwardly .

" You eh want a drink?"

He stuttered out . FINALLY!

" Yeah sure."

I said Calmly , this is gonna be one of those weird run ins where he lives with his parents or something . Or worse he could be a fuckboy .

He motioned me to walk and I began in front of him . I sat my purse and half drink on the counter before fixing my hair .

At the corner of my eye I saw He sat next to me and stared at me as if he was trying to figure something out .

What was he trying to figure out? God doesn't he know how these run ins are supposed to happen?

Get the girl . Buy the drinks . And base 4 if you get lucky! Please note my sarcasm .

I started to get really annoyed with the all over creepiness this guy was giving me . I mean he seems lovely from what I've seen which would be his back but he seems lovely .i guess .

" Scuse me but hey this seems awkward so I'll start the convo !"

I said as I turned to look at him , I think I died , my stank face was on when I saw him.

" James."

His eyes widened . Like nearly falling out of the socket wide . My reaction basically .

" Nena."

" No not Nena . Alice nice to meet you."

I sarcastically said back .

He moved forward but I moved backwards , he moved even closer and I tried to move back but there was a damn wall behind me .

" I thought it was you when I sent the drink over but then when I saw " you" in shorts , I was like nah that can't be her ? That's why I turned my back but then I really thought it was but then I thought it wasn't when you were being sarcastic and opinionated and wearing shorts and that top? And you had drink in your hand !"

He rambled on . Gosh James still living in like 2K14 , I guess he's met me now . Not Alice James's girlfriend but Alice .

" Yeah congrats you've met the real me ."

I said whilst taking to be honest in pretty sure someone else's vodka shot , BUT I NEED IT.

He seemed taken back before scanning me up and down , he just checked me out ? Can you check out your Ex? Is that allowed.

" AnywAys been good but I gotta go ."

I said getting up , picking up my purse and stuff I took out to fix my hair with.
I pushed the chair back with my foot making it screech and began to back out of this before it comes a mess .

" You said a break , not a year."

He said and I froze ladies and gentlemen , that's exactly what I was afraid of .

I clutched my purse and my shoulders went up .

" James ."

I said before turning around to him , I was going to explain this properly . We never worked , we just clashed all the time and it was pointless cause neither of us were happy . I don't want to be free of this freedom , this ' I can be myself ' . I want to still have my business , my life .

" I texted and called you but you ignored everything ."

He said with anger as he looked away from me as I got closer to him.

It seemed as if the music was no longer loud and people were part of a silent movie .

" James . Look at us we are happy like this ? We are not arguing anymore because we are not together . We are both free and have breathing space , don't you want this? To be independent ?."

I explained briefly .

His eyes began to redden , I awkwardly looked around the room before getting back to my feet .

I knew I should've spoke to him at least once to let him know what we should do but I was sick of him.

" I think I should be going ."

I murmured .

I got up to leave but he pulled me back .

My hands slipped into his and his arm lay on my back , his forehead touched mine and his eyes searched in mines as if he was trying to find the truth . The real reason.

" Don't be scared , Nena I waited for you for ages and the minute I thought I saw you come into the club I wasn't even sure if it was you but I knew I had to try . I would never let things get back to what they were . Let's at least talk about this , maybe we can reach something . Teach me about you , don't do things to please me because all I want is you ."

He said and I was afraid , I don't want to go back down this road . But it could work , it might work if we can let each other know what we want .

" Let's meet up tomorrow and we can talk James but I'm not promising anything ."

I said before pulling away and writing out my number - urgh I'm so stupid for doing this .

I sat it there before smiling and walking away .

" Alice!"

I heard him Shout - what does he want know , I feel like he's taken my dignity .

" What !"

I said irritated as I turned to look at him with my hands out.

" You look extremely hot in that."

He smirked before winking at me and laughing that extremely cocky laugh that's makes me want to punch him.

But I couldn't fight the smile because that's what he said when I had first given him my number - something's never change .

Supp guys . So Iker left ( Scuse while I cry .)

I don't think I can write that story anymore it makes me so sad Iker is no longer with Madrid ( JSNEIDIANE - emotions )

But I have another idea for a story which actually involves him and some Spanish players but I'll upload when I've wrote a few chapters first !

Anyways keep idk being you?

Vote?

Comment :P