Sergio Ramos

Hayley Robins stood in her room. It was dark, there wasn't any light unless you opened the door. The floorboards would creak music each of them whenever you walked upon them.

" I've had enough!"

She heard her stepmother scream inside , it was slightly muffled. The door flung open and bounced back but M her step madre walked through.

( Yo guys I personally have nothing against stepmothers but fairy tales seem too , I have no clue why , calm urself Disney.)

Hayley jumped back a little from the slam . She watched M walk slowly towards her , her green eyes almost glowing in the dim light.

" Get up."

She commanded quietly with hatred bubbling in every word. M never ever understood why Hayley could not obey her. After all , ever since her fathers poor death , it was M who had looked after her.

All of his wealth was put into M's account .

" What part of you cannot see the prince did you not get? What part of you are not allowed to attend the evening did you not understand ? Foolish child! I don't understand how your father could ever love you!"

M spat before aggressively moving towards making Hayley crawl into the corner at a speed behind her.

Hmm, I guess you're confused huh? Let me put this into context for you. I mean , what's a good story without a plot?

Yesterday.

" Hayley get the dishes done! "

Gertha - her stepsister - shouted at her , the royal family were to be here any minute now and the dishes were still not clean.

" Gertha maybe if you helped me clean , there wouldn't be a problem!"

Hayley said back making Gertha take a tantrum and ramble on about how she wasn't a slave or a maid. Gertha stormed upstairs so she could go get her clothes to wear in front of the family.

Hayley closed her eyes softly to the peace and quiet nature - which she very seldom hears-of the house.

" HAYLEY ! YOU IRONED THE WRONG ONE!"

Just when the peace was settling as well but nonetheless Hayley finished the last dish before going upstairs and getting abuse from both of them.

Hayley was 27 years old , she was 4 years older than Gertha and Greta . Gertha and Greta were 23 year old twins . They had bright blonde hair and blue eyes , they were German as was their mother. Hayley had bronde ( blonde and brown, idk if you've heard of it? JLO?) and piercing blue eyes , she was born and raised in Madrid.

She opened the door to the bright pink room inside which could give you a headache. All of the designer things were placed everywhere , you couldn't miss one. Both the girls were standing by each of their double beds with annoyed faces as they clenched their fists.

" What is wrong?"

Hayley said leaning on the door with her arms crossed. She knew they were drama queens and nothing was ever going to be okay for them.

" What is wrong?" Greta repeated with anger.

" This bloody awful dress! I wanted something classy for the prince . Not something out of Moulin Rouge."