Mariam : Neymar Jr

A/N : this is all fiction, so if you see something wrong then great because nothing is too accuracy . It's all for the fanFICTION :P hope you enjoy!

" That's when I said , yeah okay honey ."

I said completing my story to my friends before they all began to laugh . We sat in - to be honest , I don't even know , I smelt the coffee and dived that way.

" She's such a drama queen!"

Louisa exclaimed , rolling her eyes as we all agreed with her .

I sipped the last bit of my coffee , then placing it back on round oak table . We had just finished football practice , so we needed to boost up our energy .

The gals started to grab their gym bags , until ...

" Oh shit , here comes Gerard and them."

We all sighed before letting go of our bags and sitting back in our chairs . Basically we were part of the Barcelona's women's team , and there was rivalry between us and the men's team .

" Girls . Remember , we're strong , independent women! Who do not need this negative energy in our lives."

Alena said playfully slamming her fists on the table and sitting  straight .

" Preach!"

Robyn said holding up her - empty - cup high .

May the torture begin.

" Hola, Señorita !"

Gerard sang as he swaggered over with his arms crossed . I knew what he was going to say - 0-3 .

" What happened on the field on Saturday , ladies? "

He teased ; I just tapped my coffee mug lightly , maybe three times and they'll disappear .

Nobody answered him , the men had circled us - Geri, Leo, Neymar , Marc , Luis and Andres.

He leaned on the top of Robyn's chair with a massive smirk painted on his face matching the rest of them.

" Hmm Mariam? What happened captain? "

I rose my eyebrow and looked straight at Marie , who joint sighed with me .

Suddenly , all of us girls had eye contact and it was like we mentally agreed that it was time to bounce .

We all grabbed our bags and stood up ; ignoring the smirking glances we got from them.

" See you later ."

I said before we moved out their ways and walked ahead , as I peeked back , I saw them roar with laughter .

" Bastards ."

Marie said as we made way to my car , getting our agreement with the statement .

------/------

BARCELONA MENS TEAM LOST 5-0 TO REAL MADRID .

Was everywhere . Legitimately everywhere , it was scattered all over social media , in every newsagents to your massive shopping centres .

As I walked into FCB headquarters; I laughed to myself , the idiotas lost the Liga ! ( I know I know , I love FCB fav team but for the story they painfully lost to real okay . Yes I know , insult too injury . So no one feel the need to bring up Barca's last ten years game stats or anything . Chill.)