Cristiano Ronaldo

It was 4 am in the morning , everything around you was smashed ; Pictures , Mirrors , Vases and a lot of glass . You sat in the corner , there was a song playing but it only added fuel to fire . Priyanka Chopras beautiful voice filled up the room , I can't make you love me also did . You smashed a glass in fury and pain , you then sat in the corner of the room with hot tears falling everywhere on your face.

* Earlier That Night *

It was 1 am , you say on the sofa wondering what kept cristiano out so long . You sighed and wondered what had brought on the constant late night partying , and the comparing you to his EX . Where did it all go wrong you wondered , he spoke about his ex quite a lot , and compared . I can't make you love filled the room as it was on repeat. You held back your tears wondering if he didn't love you anymore . There was a knock at the door you opened it and you saw Sergio holding up Cris , your arms were folded and you tried your hardest not to let a tear slide. " I'm so sorry Y/N to wake you up , but he was a wreck tonight " Sergio said , " it's fine you didn't " you smiled reassuringly , and took cris in your arms and said goodbye then shut the door . You put cris on the sofa and listened to his mumbling of words , you sat next to him ! " My .... m- my jane " he slurred ( Jane is the ex btw) you couldn't take this and the song wasn't helping !

" My beautiful jane " he slurred again , tears started flooding down your face .

" IF YOU LOVE HER SO MUCH LEAVE ! LEAVE ME " you screamed you couldn't hold it in ! The constant comparing and jane is this and she's the best every time he comes tumbling in drunk ! Your eyes were full of tears !

He just looked at you , taken back " What do you mean Y/N?" You could tell he had sobered up . " All you do is talk about her , compare me to her ? ... Cris if you still love her why are you here with me???" You asked demandingly . He got up an came closer to you , " What are you on about ?" He questioned " Cris you talk about her constantly you don't even realise it ! It's clear you don't love me go back to her , I can't deal with your snide comments " you screamed ! " ITS NOT MY FAULT I LOVED HER AND AM USED TO EVERYTHING SHE DID , MAYBE YOU SHOULD LEARN OFF HER" He screamed right back .

This song did make everything worse , you couldn't believe he had just said that , tears falling dropping . You felt so weak right now . Cris was smashing everything in anger ! You were frightened but still only seeing red .You had threw plates and glasses ! " GET OUT MY SIGHT " you yelled in such pain . Cris grabbed his phone and keys then slammed the door .

I can't make you love me if you don't , you can't make your heart feel something it won't filled up the room everything else was silent but that and the sound of you crying . You hadn't slept all night .

* Present *

now you had just been staring at the wall , your eyes were all puffy and red , hair was everywhere .

You got up to clean bits and pieces up , the song was still blaring . You were motionless as you were clearing up the smashed plate it dropped and cut down your arm .

You screamed in frustration with more tears falling .

You just stared at the cabinet now these words got to you I can't make you love me.

The door opened ... You hadn't noticed .... A figure came closer " Y/N " they shouted , you still reminded motionless . The person grabbed your arm putting it under the tap to clear the blood then applied the correct medical care . " What happened Y/N are you okay ... Baby please speak to me " they spoke. It was then you sniffled and realised it was cris staring at you with tears begging you to speak .

He put his hands on his head pacing begging and begging you to speak . " why are you here ?" You softly asked , he jumped at these words and ran over to you and cupped your face but you pushed away .

"Look I needed to apologise It killed me Y/N you not being near me ,'it murdered me I left you in that state I'll never forgive myself for it , I'm sorry I came in drunk constantly and spoke about that jane , it meant nothing she means nothing believe me ! Only you , your the only one that means something to me I swear " He said "I know it might be hard for you to believe me and I will never drink again I don't known what came over me " He sighed " but I know I only love you , only you ! My whole world revolves around you ! I want no I need to hear that we'll be okay " he stared right at you " I love you give me one chance I'll show you just one please it's all I'm asking , I'm sorry baby please you are my life " he bit his lip and said softly " I love you "

You sighed staring , you knew it would be hard for you to trust him again but you knew you couldn't let him go ! These feelings you have ... You may regret it but you would kill yourself if you let this chance go .

At this point Cris stood back from you awaiting an answer , he looked down at the floor feeling disappointed

" I love you too "

He shot up and kissed you passionately and you smiled into the kiss so did he . It seemed the kiss went on for hours but it lit sparks into both of youse .

As you pulled back he looked at you for a couple of minutes with a smile .

He then gave you money , you looked confused at him

" go down to the spa or have a shopping day out and I'll get this cleared out and make the room suitable for a movie night for when you come back " he said and kissed your forehead . You smile and winked at him , " you better make me dinner too " you said sticking out your tongue to lighten the atmosphere !

" love you more than the world " he said and hugged you and a small peck ,

You then went shopping ! You returned to a candlelit dinner and hours of movies and cuddling ! Youse laughed and bonded like last night never happened

You had a feeling this was only the start and hoped it never ended .

Request? Vote ? Comment? 😊😊💕 PS I know ronaldo doesn't drink !