Gerard Pique

The Suns light had shone through your apartment window , and the Spanish breeze entered too! Today was your first day at your brand new job . You got up and completed your daily morning routine.

You sighed and stared at your wardrobe , you wanted to wear something smart and classy .... (YOUR OUTFIT CHOICE)

After half a hour of decisions you picked a outfit which showcased both classy and smart , applying last but not least your Raybans you were ready to go !
You were about to make breakfast for yourself but figured to go to Starbucks instead .you grabbed your keys and rushed outside the doors locking them , then turned to your car and jumped in!

You liked rap and R'n'B ( CHANGE IT IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO AND THE SONG :D ) you loved Trey Songz , he was your favourite , you started the car and played Can't Help But Wait by The one and only Trey Songz . Humming along to the song , you noticed barcelona beautiful scenery and admired everything you had seen from the flowers to the blue sunny sky! You were happy in Barcelona you felt quite complete here .

You stopped at Starbucks picking up your essentials for your breakfast , ate and drank them and zoomed off to your new job

You stopped your black Porsche Jeep again this time (I'm not sure the name of the car 🔫 I'll update it when I find it) at the car park for Camp Nou ! You came out of it and locked the doors and realised someone actually a few people admiring your car .

" Can I help you ? " You asked politely but stern , you looked at them all scanned more or less they seemed nice but one kept catching your eye . " No no no no we like your car aha my names Marc yours?" He said laughingly but nervously , He stretched his hand out for you to shake ,You furrowed your eyebrows just a tad and shook his hand " Y/N " you said smiling .

"What are you doing here Y/N , My name is Leo by the way " Leo asked very politely and with a friendly smile, the team stared at you awaiting an answer .

" I'm the new doctor for youse I guess " You said again smiling , they all shook their heads at you in unison .

" You can check me out anytime " Someone shouted , you blushed alot and looked at the floor trying not to smile . " Awwh hush Neymar is your GIRLFRIEND not satisfying enough " Shouted the one you had most interest in. Everyone laughed at his remark even you had a small giggle , he had seen you giggle and smiled ! His beautiful blue eyes were looking at you as he then came forward and introduced himself .

"Hi My names Gerard you can call me Geri though" He said with a smirk and wink ! You laughed at this " Okay then Geri " You winked back . The guys were smirking in the back , looking at one another

" Ooooooh Gerard are you trying to take my girl ?" Neymar shouted again laughing , you looked to see Leo , Alexis and others laughing while Marc face palmed himself . You blushed , you thought that was embarrassing and Geri was just being friendly until ....
" Your Girl she's mine for the taking " He said biting his bottom lip and looking at you !

" I hate to burst your bubble but we all just met I'm nobodies " You said with a proud smirk! There faces shows disappointment! " Too bad you could've had ALLL this " Neymar said putting his hands on his body , everyone laughed , you shook your head laughing . The guys left to go for training.

You were just getting out a couple of folders from the boot of your car until someone whispered in your ear making you shiver " I won't give up just yet " .

You turned round to see Geri his bright blue eyes staring into your dark brown eyes , you gulped you couldn't deny you didn't like him a bit but you had just met He then walked away like nothing happened.

You were sitting in your office when there was a knock at the door , you opened it to see Geri . " Gerard has had an injure if you could just give him the correct care and send him back " The assistant informed you , you just nodded your head and sat Geri down.

You cleaned his cut gaining a few sighs from him . " Thankyou so much for cleaning my cut I must repay you " Geri said ! You looked at him confused. " Geri it's my job " you said smiling knowing there was going to be more to this request . He chuckled , " Okay you caught me , I just thought you seemed nice and we could get to know each other over dinner or something " He asked looking at the floor , trying to play it off cool!

" Hmm when?" You said also trying to play it off cool. You were both face to face now , " How about tonight at 8 ?" He asked again staring into your eyes .

You didn't know if you should say yes or no , I mean you just met him today ? Urgh but then again like he said we could get to know each other better , or does he mean as friends? You sighed " Of course why not?" You said smiling , looking at him !

" Great , trust you'll have a blast you'll be with your fav " He said winking . You shook your head smiling cocky much ? He stood up ready to else until he asked " Could you fill out a survey for me please "
strange boy you thought ....
" Huh ,what do you mean?" You got up and moved closer to him .

He passed you his phone , you started to fill it out - Name first and last , he looked at it and said "one more question!" You looked at him strangely before looking down at his phone the next question was Phone number ! You realised you were filling out your contact for his phone ! You looked at him and laughed at his cheekiness and filled it out .

" Thanks very much for filling it out , as you can see it was an important survey " he said jokingly , he had a cocky smirk on because he got what he wanted !

He pecked your cheek before leaving and said " Can't wait for tonight beautiful " . " Geri we are just friends , we have just met " You said sticking out your tongue and smiling ! " That's fine but I hope tonight changes that " he said staring into your eyes " I can feel something special about you " He said moving closer . " Why are you being persistent , tonight may bring on feelings but I don't wanna be in a fast relationship " You spoke truthfully . You now were very close to Geri , his lips centimetres away from yours .

" Don't worry you won't " He smiled reassuringly " And well I don't know what's came over me in the what 4 hours from when I've met you but ...." He trailed looking at you and your lips
" I can't help but wait " he said " It's a feeling telling me not to let go of you so easily " you blushed and smiled not knowing were to look. !

" I'll see you tonight " he spoke softly and then left

You thought over what he said - I can't help but wait

It made you smile and think this could be the start of something new :)

Thanks for reading make sure to comment , vote or request 😊💕💕