Ronaldo Requested:P

Your friend Katerina had asked you to go over to her house , She invited some friends over and invited you to come for a small get together .

You wore a black leather jacket , White midi crop top and some blue jeans and heels . You grabbed your phone and put your handbag on your arm . You were ready to leave when you got a text You looked down at your screen to see Katerina texted you, at this point you were standing by the front door way of your house .

K: Yo yo wasss happenin ! You left yet? :*

You laughed abit leaning on your doorway . You both always talked like this to each other, you both were comfortable to be fun :)

Me: Naaaw not yet since someone interrupted my leaving hint hint you?

You locked your phone and decided to leave. You jumped into your black range rover sport and sat in it's leather seats , then threw your bag in the back. You started driving you were listening to Thinkin Bout You - Calvin Harris , you parked your car on a kerb .

You Figured to go to Starbucks first yano get your latte (or whatever ). After getting the other essentials you were in your way to Katerinas.

You wondered who else she invited and if you've ever met then before . You knew they were footballers but who ? You knew it was only 2 of them she invited but still nerve wracking . The sun was shining and it made you smile , you felt a positivity vibe it made you feel good inside .

You pulled up to a huge house same as your own with it's gates , you noticed other cars there figuring it was her other friends . You quickly checked yourself in the mirror before You pressed the button on the gates so Kat could let you in the driveway after a couple of minutes the gates opened . You drove in then jumped out bringing your bag and Starbucks inside the house.

" KATTYYY" You yelled . You looked around a bit , then walked into the kitchen she was no where to be found?

Who opened the gates then you wondered , you placed your Starbucks bag on the kitchen counter and sat on one of the spinny chairs beside the Long Island .

" Hi there " You heard , your head shot up as you saw a man Infront of you but he was no ordinary man ( :') ) it was SERGIO RAMOS. "Hey! " You said , you introduced yourself with him and spoke for a good 15 minutes , you both got on so well like best friends in disguise !

" Y/N id like you to meet Cristiano " Sergio said directing you to Katty's living room where a man sat watching Madrid highlights . He looked up at you smiling and you were mesmerised , his beautiful eyes and smile. " Hi there Y/N nice to meet such a beautiful girl , call me Cris " He said with a smirky smile . You blushed at his words " Hi Cris " You said smiling .

" Em where's Kat ?" You asked both of them . " I'm not sure I'll go look l" Sergio said , with that Sergio left the room faster than lightening . You awkwardly stood next to the door frame while you subtly observed Cris sitting on the sofa.

" Come sit here with me" Cris said Patting the area of sofa he wanted you to sit on which was like 1cm away from him . You smiled politely and moved to sit with him ... Don't think too much of this you thought he's just being nice .

You watched the game confused , you heard a chuckle you turned to see it was Cris Chuckling . "What?" You asked innocently , "Nothing your facial expression was cute and funny , I can tell you were focusing " He replied looking into your eyes smiling .

"Hmm maybe I was maybe I wasn't " You said looking at him , he could tell you didn't get it so he tried to help you understand it . You listened to him teach you about it and saw passion in his eyes for it . The way he was going on about it like he was in love with it oh I wish he was talking bout me like that you thought .

After 10 minutes of explaining then 5 of watching it you felt an arm sneak round your waist . You looked up at Cris whose eyes when you were looking were at the game but when you looked away they were on you .

You looked at your phone and frowned Katerina hadn't replied to your text yet , then you realised Sergio had been away a long time! " Cris where's Sergio?" You asked , he was a bit jealous you asked but none the less answered " I'm not sure with Kat maybe?" He answered a few minutes after the silence was broken.

"Let's take a Selfyyy " He said looking at you smiling . You agreed you were about move away a bit from him thinking he would take the selfy from his side , but he pulled you onto his chest put the camera above you . SNAP (?)! The camera clicked , you watched Cris as he went off his camera to his Instagram , you watched him post it captioning " Chilling with one of my favs , lucky boy I am " . You blushed and laughed at it till he asked " What's so funny?" , " Your lucky more like I'm lucky " You exclaimed .

He laughed a bit before coming closer " trust me I'm the lucky one " he winked . You sat back into the sofa , youse chatted for about 40 minutes like bet friends even more than sergii ;) once you realised you could be comfortable around Cris it got a lot better from talking about the team to music to places to life it was good.

"Hey you wanna raid kats fridge " You asked , he shrugged shoulders " yeah sure I'm quite Hun Gary " " Hun Gary ? " you replied realising he separated the word a , " Yeah ?" He said laughing . " Okay Cris whatever makes you happy " you said .

You both left the living room then entered the kitchen , out of the cupboard you grabbed some Nutella . Your stomach leaned against the bottom cupboards , "Cris you want any?" You asked just checking if he wanted any ! He came over and his arms were on the counter around you though.

" Yeah I love Nutella " you turned round to face him , " Close much" You said sarcastically . He moved even closer with a smirk , you tried to move back but failed miserably as your back hit the counter . You both were looking into each other's eyes not daring to break contact .

He moved in , you knew what was gonna happen you knew it , you wanted it to happen.

Before you knew it his hands were around your waist and he kissed you , and you kissed him back . It was about to get into a session before your phone buzzed on the counter . "Urgh I'm sorry letme see who it is " You said you saw disappointment fall , before you checked it you asked wondering "Cris what are we doin?" You didn't want to move fast at all!

He looked at you straight in your eyes with his charming smile . " Y/N would you like to go on a date with me?" You looked at him flexing that eyebrow " Of course I would Cris " he came up and kissed your cheek before going inside ....... Screaming YESSS!!

You finally turned to check your phone as you were logging in you put on the speakers which were already plugged into kats kitchen and played I Need Your Love - Calvin Harris .

You looked at the text and furrowed your eyebrows

Kat: Look out side in the back

You turned and looked and there was She was with Sergio jumping up and down from the garden chairs ,you couldnt help but laugh . Your phone buzzed again

Kat : Y/N HAS A DATE YAYAY !! WE SAW IT ALL YOU AND CRIS 😏 #setup

You sighed and gave them a glare but then laughed you couldn't believe they set it up !! You then went inside to update Cris on your news :)

Feedback ! Vote Comment and Request 💕💕 Sorry if it was bad ! Remember if you would want a full story to any of these oneshots just ask !