My Bae is better

So this will be quite confusing or not lol basically pick out of Sergio, James or Cristiano or Iker's Gf to be. Then in parts it will have Eg ( YN or Pilar.) if you want Sergio to be yours use YN but if you don't want Sergio you want Eg James then use Pilar or whatever Gf name is there?

Tell me what you think? Idk I was in a bitchy mood ;)

It was classic atmosphere at the stadium. Real Madrid had scored 1- 0 and bet the opposition taking them to the finals of La Liga!

However the goal was made by Ronaldo running up and passing over Rodriguez who then kicked it to Ramos who swerved it into the net .

All the WAGS parked themselves waiting for their boyfriends / husbands to congratulate them.

James's Gf POV

I waited on him coming out , I was so proud of him . He was so selfless giving Ramos the ball to score even though he could clearly get it in himself.

Ramos did always need help to score the goals , he also needed help with his temper . But that's not my business.

" Thank god James helped Sergio by passing the ball ! Otherwise we probably wouldn't have scored!"

Sergio's Gf .

I knew what she was thinking - Oh James! What a saint for passing the ball!

When really it should be Thank God otherwise we wouldn't of scored.

I'm so proud of Sergio! No way would they have scored that if it wasn't for him , he was always determined which made me happy that he strives to do well.

" Thank god James helped Sergio by passing the ball otherwise we probably wouldn't have scored !"

Hold up. Sergio could've scored it without James , he could've done it all by himself if he wanted too.

" Sergio may have lost angle as he does sometimes but luckily he had James."

Nah she didn't.

Ronaldo's Gf

I was listening to them and I knew they were about to squabble however, without Cris they wouldn't have even got the ball.

" Well I'm not sure if I agree with that ." ( Y/N or Pilar.) snapped back at ( Y/N or Dani).

I rolled my eyes at the two how blind were they?

" Well let's be serious they might've of finished the job but with Cristiano they wouldn't have been able to start it."

I said proudly before smirking .

Rodriguez Gf

Me and (Y/N or Pilar) gave her a disgusted look squinting our eyes.

Cristiano might have passed us the ball but he didn't do anything special he didn't help score the ball , you know the thing you have to do to actually win?

" I don't think so I'm pretty James was more than capable to start and finish it , there were far too many players marking him , as they do with the star player."

I said smugly then looked back out looking for the team. I felt they're eyes burn on the side of my face.

Sergio Gf

Okay . So far these two are trying to tell me that they're boyfriends were the reason we won but excuse you did they score? Didn't think so.

" Well if I'm being honest then we wouldn't of won if Sergio wasn't waiting there strategically ready to score, thanks to him we won , since he was the ONLY one who scored ."

I said empathising the only part.

Iker's Gf

So I heard them 3 argue but really my Iker was to thanks , the amount of times the other team almost scored because - Especially those 3- no one was trying as much as they could've.

I walked up to the three giving each other smart remarks .

" Sorry ladies but I think we all know thanks to Iker we won that . I mean the amount of times the opposition had managed to get the ball down all thanks to the effort being put by the other players . It doesn't matter who scored it in all honestly but if Iker didn't save those numerous times then it wouldn't matter who scored or helped that ONE goal."

I said standing my ground before turning away and rolling my eyes .

I was not interested .

But before any of them could open their mouths , the boys began to walk towards us.