Pref 2 - How He Meets You

The lucky three footballers are ... Da da dah!

The Theme - Shopping / Buying

Leo Messi , James Rodriguez , and ............ Neymar !

Leo Messi

You were walking round the shopping centre looking for new clothes preferably on sale . Something cute , chic with a lil bit of geek .

Walking around you saw a jumper but it was in the men's section .

Why not? You asked yourself .

As you got nearer the jumper it started to look better and better close up , it was perfectly oversized .

Checking the tag , it was your size this gave you more reason to buy it . However as you began to tug on it , it was getting that a way.

" Excuse me but I had this first ." You said so the other person would back off and you could take this jumper home.

" No you didn't ?" A man said , you began to feel very curious till you pulled on it and it fell into your arms and you fell on the floor.

" I had that jumper f-" The man argued but stopped when he saw your face . A soft smile cast out on his face before he helped you up.

You brushed off whatever was on your jumper and picked up the one you had fought for then claimed victory .

" Thanks but I saw it first ." You concluded not taking anymore on the subject.

He studied you for a couple of seconds before " You can have it , it'll look better on you than it ever will on me . My names Leo ." He said making you smile .

" My Names Y/N."

James Rodriguez

" Hi can I take your order ?" You asked since you worked at your aunties restaurant. A massive group of star football players walked in and you needed to create a professional impression.

" Yeah guys?" One said with diamond earring , perfect white teeth , hair gelled to side .

One with an Afro looked you up and down before " Yeah your number ." He said making the group laugh . You had to be nice to customers so you chuckled along .

" I'm Cristiano , this is Sergio , Iker , Marcelo and James ." The one with the earring said introducing each and one .

Each and everyone were hotter than the spices you had back in the kitchens , however one was cute yet hot . He had such eyes that didn't make sense that they intrigued you .

After they ordered , you went back into the kitchen to check if there food was ready .

As you came back out you looked round the Room to see if anyone needed assisting . As you looked at the footballers , he was staring at you .

You looked at him making him blush before looking away . Did that just happen? Did it really ?

Totalling up their bill then sitting on their miniature plate . Looking back , he wasn't there anymore .

Where could he have gone? Maybe the bathroom?

" Hey " A man said a thick Spanish accent .

You turned around with butterflies reaching unexplainable heights .

It was him.

" I'm really sorry about my friend , my name is James ! " He said not breaking eye contact with you.

" Haha it's okay , my names Y/N"

Neymar

You parked up your car at Joe's , one of the best diners in Barcelona .

Walking in to buy your favourite milkshake of all time - Chocolate Hazelnut . ( A/N not even kidding these are Lyf )

You tapped your fingers on the counter waiting for some service . It wasn't that busy till you looked round and saw a group of footballers in the corner - makes sense .

" Are you alone?" A man asked with thick accent .

You turned your head to face him with furrowed eyebrow at this weird question .

He wore rayban , SnapBack , sweater and jeans. He had greeny/hazelly eyes and white teeth . Also a clean face no stubble .

You smiled " Erm yeah I am , are you?" You asked politely back , not entirely sure what to say.

The man smiled before shaking his head and pointing at the group of footballers .

" Ooh ." You nodded making him laugh.

" Anyway I was wondering if you would like to join me ? I'm slightly lonely ." He asked .

Lonely ?

" I thought you had your friends?" You asked lightly and politely again - first impressions are a bitch .

" I'm actually by myself , I walked in now and technically they if they don't see me then I'm by myself? Would you like to accompany me?" He said biting his bottom lip.

You laughed and blushed before nodding and following him to the booth which was a bit away from his friends .

" My names Neymar Jr ." He said .

" My names Y/N"

Update !

Vote ?
Comment?
Thenks