Rafinha - Request (Erika)

Rafinha Erika 

Based on We Can Make Love by SoMo

Written by: Jayme112234

###

Rafinha took a deep breath as he looked around the bedroom that he had prepared for the night, he couldn't believe that it had been a year since Erika and him had started dating.

The past year had moved so fast and Rafinha had no idea what he would have done without Erika by his side, she had been there for him when things had been tough and he wanted nothing more than to show her how much she meant to him.

It hadn't been easy, Erika had insisted that they kept their first anniversary small but Rafinha hadn't been able to help himself; he had hired out a hotel room with an amazing view and had spent the afternoon preparing it for them.

Of course he'd had help from Erika's best friend, Jasmine had kept her busy and was going to make sure that Erika was dressed for this special occasion everything was going to be a surprise and Rafinha couldn't wait to see his girlfriend again.

Taking a deep breath, Rafinha nodded as he did his final checks and was pleased with how the room looked; he was dressed in a suit that he had bought for the night, avoiding taking any fashion advice from his team-mates who had tried to help him out.

The room itself was covered in red rose petals and was lit by candles, their favourite song was playing softly in the background and Rafinha was pleased with all of his hard work; now he just had to wait for Erika to arrive.

***

"Are we nearly there yet?" Erika mumbled annoyed as she allowed Jasmine to pull her forward, she couldn't see where they were but she did know that they had been in some type of elevator and had come up several floors.

The last few hours had been strange and Erika was a little disappointed that she hadn't seen Rafinha all day, she had been hoping to celebrate their anniversary together if he wasn't too busy with club commitments.

"Nearly," Jasmine promised with a smile, she actually couldn't believe that Rafinha had asked for her help, she had never been fond of the footballer since she was worried that he would only hurt her best friend but she had to admit tonight did win him some points.

Erika muttered under her breath before Jasmine came to a stop at a door, she heard her best friend knock before she was ushered inside; she furrowed her brow wondering what was going on, her heart pounded in her chest nervously.

"Have fun," Jasmine teased before leaving Erika in Rafinha's very capable hands, she was sure that she would hear all the details tomorrow when she spoke with Erika at work.

The sound of the door shutting behind Jasmine made Erika stiffen, she had no idea where she was and she cursed her friend for blindfolding her.

"Jasmine?" Erika called ripping off the blindfold, she blinked as her eyes adjusting to the light of the room and she gasped at the sight that stood before her; she actually couldn't believe what she was seeing.

Rafinha grinned as he looked at Erika, she looked beautiful in the red short-sleeved lace dress that she was wearing and he was glad that he had left it to Jasmine to find her an outfit; he would have been hopelessly lost if he'd had to do it himself.

"Oh my God," Erika whispered in awe at how beautiful the room looked, she held a hand to her mouth wondering how Rafinha had gotten all of this done; she couldn't actually believe that he had done all of this for her.