James - part 4

" What was that ?"

James came into the kitchen with a smirk and red faced . I crossed my arms before furrowing my eyebrows together .

" I'm not quite sure , it was a spur of the moment thing. Think of me as your exorcist - I was just ridding the demon!"

I said before turning round placing my hand on hips ( slightly red faced ) and keeping my distance .

He snorted as he was smiling with disbelief of what just happened .

James

I never ever thought I'd feel her lips ever again , not like that , it was so natural between us .

She never liked Dani .

Was she getting jealous ?

" Would you now like to go ?"

I asked in a posh accent to the queen as she playfully saluted along .

" Nope! She'll be watching from her curtain Windows to see if I am actually your girlfriend or not ."

What? Did she just admit to being jealous . My heart began to warm up as did my face , both turning as red as a rose.

" You want to be seen as my girlfriend ? Why? You're not though ."

I teased - with a straight face - before raising an eyebrow at the frustrated Alice in front of me .

I could tell she was coming up with some sort of excuse , some sort of " Benefit" for me . Lies.

Alice

See I never thought he'd actually click on , did I now . I tried to analyse some excuses in my head to persuade him that it was the case but I'm drawing a blank.

" There's no point lying to her Alice . No point , let's just go , C'mon! "

He encouraged me as I glared .

"So I love what you've done with the place! So chic and new !"

I changed the topic quickly before turning around and looking at the decor .

I heard him chuckle before I felt two arms wrap around my waist , slipping around tightly .

He nuzzled into my shoulder before placing a small kiss to my neck and then going back to previous form.

I wanted to not do this because ego and pride but as Elsa said let it go . I've got to try at least one more time because clearly we both want too.

I placed my hands flat onto his before standing in silence.

" You know I missed you so much ."

He whispered into my ear before turning me around to face him . I put my arms around his neck and felt his go behind my back.

Our foreheads touched .

" I know ."

I whispered back before coming together as one .

A: Who knew? The crazy ex that no one likes ( okay maybe harsh words .)

J: I'll say .

A: James get out my conclusion

J: what ? No I wanna finish this amazing love story off with the handsome prince .

A: James. Leave .

J: and his beautiful princessa!

A: * Crosses arms and death stares*

J: Okay , okay . Fine then.

A: Sorry about that everyone ! Where was I? Oh yeah!

Who knew that all it took was a second chance . Second chances are frowned upon but when you know something is worth it , you should fight for it , that was something I had to learn .

And who knows ? You could be pleasantly surprised with the outcomes and get your (almost) Happily ever after.

J: Can I say my line?

A: Urgh fine

J: That's all folks!

A: *rolls eyes*

Hey that's the end to that ! The last bit was an idea inspired from a friend , sorry if you didn't like it doeeeee!