Sergio Ramos

I began to walk all around then stop . What way was it again?

I walked through a red corridor , hoping to bump into someone who knew where to go.

Looking left and right , all I could hear was the birds chirping from the opened windows .

" Erm excuse me !" I yelled at this figure but they hadn't heard me , so they walked on .

I sighed before running a hand through my head .

I were the reporter for this game and I had no idea how to get on the field .

" Do you need help?" Someone asked , as I turned around it were a shirtless man.

I stared at his tattoos but then brought yourself back to the now weirded out man.

" I'm sorry , yeah I was wondering where to for the field ?" I asked politely looking at his familiar face .

He smiled before asking me too follow him .

The walk was simple and quiet , it wasn't long till - right , left , left , right - I made it to the tunnel .

The man looked at me with his chocolate brown eyes gleaming in the sun .

" Here you are ." He said , I nodded politely before saying my P's and Q's.

" Thank you ."

He turned too leave but then turned back again making me confused .

I looked at him before he plainly said -
" I'll be seeing you later then?" More of a question .

I nodded and smiled at him as he returned my actions . I then watched him go down the corridor left or right - who Knows?

I began to take out my notepad , you see the camera man were coming later on until after the game .

My pencil began tapping on the notepad as I sat on the steps of the tunnel . I've done this numerous times , plus the fact my brother is a player here and this is their home stadium - I don't think they'll mind .

* Wolf Whistle * , I heard then looked up at two men - Mr . Ronaldo and Mr. Casillas .

They both stood in front of me , Cris leaning on the banister and iker standing .

" Hi there , I'm think you got the wrong address - the right one is my bedroom." Cris said jokingly .

I rolled my eyes at his childish behaviour , and smiled at Iker who smiled back.

" Cris , remember how I said we are finally going to meet my sister today ? " Iker unimpressed of his friends words .

Cris looked up with a smile before going red with laughter or embarrassment .

" Oh I'm so sorry Iker, I didn't know ." Cris said laughing as he held up his hands in defence .

" Yeah you better be Ronaldo , Y/N come sit out on the bench ." Iker said .

You nodded as you stood up and began walking straight up . A summer breeze danced on your face and the sun shined.

" WAIT , Iker what if it's your sister sergio bumped into . You know that beautiful one , who took his breath away." Cristiano screamed as he skipped along the field .

I was starting to think he was high but hey ! If he's happy why not?
( don't worry he's not , he's just an extremely hyper human - Same Naldo , same .)

Iker had his hands on his waist , and shook his head repeatedly .

" Never ever !!" Iker stated.