Gareth Bale : Requested

As Maddie Evens or as all the newspapers will be saying in about 5 months - Maddie Bale walked out of her house door , carrying 11 month old Alba with her.

She walked over to her black BMW and opened the backseat door.

.She put down her handbag As she put Alba in her backseat chair in the car and she had then grabbed her bag and went to the drivers seat.

Today was Real Madrids game against Seville , and Maddie's fiancé Gareth wanted the two very important girls in his life to be there.

As Maddie started the car , she turned back and smiled at Alba . The 11 month old baby giggled back making Maddie laugh.

Maddie drove to the stadiums and parked in the VIP area ; especially for footballers wives , girlfriends or family .

She knew today was going to be slightly more complicated than a normal game her and Alba attended to.

The thing was is that since Gareth and his Ex wife split up , they got joint custody . Today was one of the many days where Albas mother would collect her , and today she was coming to collect Alba at the game.

This meant Maddie would have to sit with his Ex and play happy families only because his Ex refuses to be nice to Maddie , his Ex hates the fact her daughter has gotten so close and used to Maddie .

Alba giggled in the back making Maddie jump back to reality , " Your going to be a good girl today aren't you " She cooed at the baby .

She jumped out of her BMW and took Alba out of her car seat , with her messenger bag hanging from her shoulder.

She walked by security , and was heading straight to the box where the future Mrs . Bale would be greeted by Iryna and Pilar ; Cristiano and Sergios Girlfriends or her best friends.

However , she was stopped by an assistant who works for the stadium . Alba had started to get fussy , Maddie stood Infront of the assistant before calming Alba down. The assistant smiled , he had never seen someone so good with children in his life.

" Yes? " Maddie asked with a smile , she wasnt quite sure what he wanted but she knew it had something to do with Gareth.

" Madam if you would like to follow me , Mr. Bale would like a word " He said politely back.

He had then lead her down a corridor and into a room on the left , she noticed it was the changing rooms. The assistant went in to bring out Gareth.

As Maddie waited a couple of minutes with Alba on her lap , they both sat on a chair the assistant brought for them even though Maddie insisted they were fine.

" Hey baby you okay? " Gareth asked placing a kiss on Albas head and one on Maddie's lips , Maddie nodded in response.

A chair was then brought for Gareth , he sat on it directly across before taking Alba off of Maddie.

" Oooh how's my little girl " He said holding her close , he loved Alba More than the world and , Maddie could really see that he was a great father .

He then got up and moved the chair Closer to Maddie's , he then placed his arm along her chair.

" I like your top " He said with a wink referring to the Bale Madrid top Maddie was wearing as was Alba.

" Oh thanks it's for my future to be husband ! " Maddie replied back teasingly , making Gareth proudly smirk at her. He loved the way that sounded - Future to Be Husband / Wife , he really could not wait any longer to be married to Maddie .

Gareth leaned in and kissed Maddie , "why?" Maddie asked chuckling .

" I had to let my gorgeous fiancé know I love her " He said making her blush slightly .