Oops : Part 2

I entered the chosen location for our meeting . Just us. I'm not sure what to expect however, it can't be anything I asked for if he is personally meeting up with me.

I saw him sit restlessly, fidgeting with the napkin , bouncing his knee .

I received a text - where are you ?

It was from him , I was five minutes late there was traffic on the way over .
I put my phone in my pocket and walked towards the table : I sat down putting my bag under the table before looking at him.

He cleared his throat before pulling him self and the chair closer , the chair creaked as he dragged it towards us .

" I'm glad you could make it, would you like something to eat? ."

He said trying to get rid of the elephant in the room .

I smiled before shaking my head and then placing my red binder on the table in front of him . I think he had forgotten that this wasn't a social call.

He blinked back a few times shocked but I sat still strong .

" My new terms have not changed , you do not need to be a part of this babies life , you do not need to keep us finically stable , I just want you to know you have a baby whether you believe me or not - that's up to you."

I explained Briefly I looked up in his eyes and saw anger , he didn't like these terms.

He began to disagree with me entirely arguing how can he not be apart of the babies life and support it.

" Yes but I don't want the baby to ruin your life , relationship or career . "

He then clutched his hand into a fist before relaxing then questioned me how that would be? With a disgusted look on his face.

" Look I'm just putting across my terms across , your turn."

I said with slight anger

"I haven't put a gun to his head and said you must never come in our lives .

I just know that you won't want to that this is all an act, why would you ruin your life for some girl who couldn't keep her legs closed ."

Again I raised my voice slightly , it was annoying me . He didn't have pretend to be the good one for the babies sake of he wanted something to do with it then he can but I'm letting out an easy way.

He then had a saddened look on his face before looking down at the table and using his right hand to run through his hair.

" You think I think your a whore? You honestly believe that I wouldn't want part of my child's life? It was a joint effort Y/N . "

He spoke softly before looking at his tattoos which are attractive but not my main concern right now .

" Your terms?"

I asked again before crossing my arms , I didn't want to drag the heartfelt conversation it'll be not needed .

He cleared his throat before -

He wanted to be part of everything single thing that plays on , everything . Baby's first walk , talk , school day . He wants to know all the scans in advance and any emergencies .

My heart pounded in my chest for him , I'm not sure if it was the hormones but I felt extremely attracted to the man who seemed to be putting a lot on the line for his child.

I nodded before asking him how he would tell his partner.

" I'll let her down easy it'll be hard but I think I can sort it out ."

I nodded before explaining how I would have to do the same for my boyfriend of 2 years - Kurt.

He squinted his eyes before raising an eyebrow.

" You didn't tell me you had a boyfriend ?"

He asked keeping his eyes on me then my ringing phone with Kurt's name - did I see an eye roll?

" You didn't tell me you had a girlfriend ."

I shot back before he nodded and the. Got up to phone his girlfriend, he kicked his seat back slightly .

Anger was his main trait , his temper definitely not to be messed with but. I wasn't sure if that's what attracted me to him , the protection from him , the possessiveness.

But I won't let my feelings get in the way of what's at hand , no way .

This was definitely just the hormones .

Another part !:D