Sergio Ramos : Requested

Antonia began to do the dishes in her home . The team had arrived over for dinner and there were a lot of dirty plates to get rid of .

She hummed to herself as she picked up another plate , cleaning it with the sponge in circle shapes .

The water ran over the plate creating a mini waterfall , not too warm or too cool .

Antonia suddenly felt a presence behind her , goosebumps began.
Arms wrapped round her waist just as a smile ironed out on her face .

His chin sat on her shoulder as he held her securely . He'd wish he could hold her like this forever and ever , just in complete serenity . He began to kiss her neck , he felt guilty . He hadn't been able to shower with as much as affection as he'd like to because of training but she assured him he did more than enough , never felt like it though .

However before anything was taken to another level .
A set of keys dived to the floor , making them turn round swiftly .

They both looked at a blushing James .

" Sorry Amigo , I dropped my keys as I noticed you two getting it on !" He teased , holding back laughter .

Antonia shook her head with a smile and a blush . Sergio rolled his eyes at his friends impeccable timing .

The room became awkward , James had began to look around the house whilst clutching his keys .

Sergio and Antonia watched him , Antonia had began to laugh as she watched Sergio squint his eyes in disbelief.

" Well I best be going , wouldn't want to leave it any longer than I have . Isn't that right Sergio." He said knowing he was really irritating his friend .

Antonia walked back to the sink holding in her laugh , and trying to hide her Blushes.

Whereas Sergio sarcastically nodded before directing James to the door .

" Bye , Amiga !"

" Bye James!"

Sergio came back in sighing as he then took back to holding her and resting his chin.

" That was close , Serg ."

" What do you mean?"

" Your teammate might've seen a bit more PDA than he would've liked ."

" So I what if I want more PDA than he wants ?"

He asked as Antonia grabbed another dish .

" What ? All I'm saying is he must've got an eyeful ."

" I don't care , Your the love of my life . If they can't deal with me giving you affection then so be it ."

Antonia laughed , he was always so romantic .

" Im serious Anto , you are my everything above all ! If I wanna make you feel Special I don't care what anyone else has to think .

He kissed her soft skin and then turned her around , so she'd face him .

His arms when behind her back , she felt numb at his touch .

He began to kiss her neck , up and down , to and fro from the collarbone.

" If I want you to know how much I love you , that's my job to make it happen ." He really wanted to prove that he no matter what , he will always love her and use every chance he gets in life to show it.

He then picked her up bridal style all the way to the bedroom. He lay her down on the bed before going on top .

" If I want to tell you how much I love you infront of them , I could be a broken record because I don't think I can ever stop saying that"

She wrapped her arms around his neck before smiling and looking up at his brown eyes as his hand help up her thigh.

" I love you."

She said simply yet they mAde him crazy .

He began to deeply kiss her , he held her tightly .

" One day I will make you my wife , I'm 1 million % sure that your my soul mate . I love you ."

He said before making his from her lips to neck to chest to body.

This one is for Antonia ! Soz not good at smut :((( I hope you liked it though ! Same with everyone else !

Vote?

Comment?
FeedvCkv

THANKS FOR THE READS LY