Loud and Proud

Flipping through my notes as I awaited on the guests coming . It was a group of footballers who were coming to stay at the hotel and because they bought the president suite we had to go over their privileges .

I rereading over some areas that good cause confusion for myself really and then the door opened .

In came one after the other as they took their seats . They all had name tags on each of them but it still didn't take away from the fact it was pretty hard to pronounce some of them.

I stood at my podium I guess as they began to look at me. I scanned each one of them to see what kind of vibe we have.

Clearing my throat I began to talk ,

" Hi my names Y/N , I am the person you come to if you have any enquiries , jobs , problems . "

I stopped to smile quickly , getting few in return , some blank faces , and one hard face.

I shifted my papers slightly nervous now before carrying on.

" Right you know me now I want to know you guys . Names?"

It was silent and awkward at first with everyone looking at each other to see who would go first . But someone had started off very excited.

" Gerard Pique Ma'am!"

He said with a massive Cheshire smile which I returned .

Then

" Sergio Ramos ."

A pretty face said as well as Gerard , I returned a smile as he forwarded a wink making me blush.

" Sergio Aguero."

I mentally noted two Sergio's and he nodded his head which I returned too.

" Robin Van Persie."

Another man replied with a smile , returned the smile back.

" Leo Messi ."

He smiled bright at me which I returned .

" Iker Casillas ."

He said with a soft smile which again I returned .

" Marc Bartra and Neymar Jr."

One said for two , the green eyed boy smiled whereas the other ignored me .

And lastly .

" Cristiano and James Rodriguez ."

A younger man pointed again smiling yet the older ignored.

" Okay it's nice to meet you all , you all chosen who you would like to stay with travel with , go out and eat with ."

It was funny because you hadn't realised why there was such a divide in the spreadsheets for these things .

The groups were always :

GROUP A
Messi
Da Silva Da Santos
Bartra
Pique
Aguero

GROUP B
Ronaldo
Ramos
Rodriguez
Casillas
Van Persie

It was till after speaking to a hardcore football fan at work , you realised that 2 sets of four - FC Barca and Madrid- were rivals to each other. Then Aguero was a rival to Van Persie because of Man City and Man U.

And if all that wasn't already confusing Man City plays with Barca on the Argentina team , they are both childhood friends - Messi and Aguero.

Van Persie plays on Man U which Ronaldo used to play with so instant friends.

I knew this was going to be one hell of a stay ! It was fine it's not like at most times they would be together.

" You guys have the golden package where room service is 24/7 available , You get first call on many things , Free wifi , unlimited shows and TV , Car choice for journeys and lots more which you'll get over the stay."

There was a lot more but I thought it would be better to say the standard things just so they know this is their basics .

Gerard flashed a smile which I returned - He seems the nicest and happiest of the group.

" Okay Room 578 belongs to group A."

I brought up the PowerPoint of the apartment they'd be staying in.

It was http://www.cu-inspain.com/images/Meisho-Hills_meisho-hills-3.jpg

( A/N doesn't matter if it looks unrealistic but they paid by millions so this gotta look like millions !"

Group A began whooping and smiling bright ! However Group B were not at all impressed.

" Howcome they get that?"

I tried read his last on his tag or remember what he said but the closet I've got is that - Caseyas said it?

" Yeah that's not fair ?" Hamez? Said from remembering how he said his name.

I began to become really anxious at the tension now , they hadn't even got to their rooms literally they had just arrived and they are fighting.

" Sir if you give me a minute and I'll show you , your groups."

I said calmly yet stern .... That didn't quite work .

" This is our room stop being jealous and wait your turn!"

Da silva Da something said ? I really need to learn these names .

I looked across to pretty boy standing up ... Oh boy!

Hey! So lads you've noticed I've posted three small stories ! It's so that I'll have to update otherwise it won't be a hit with you guys!

What did you guys think of this?!!

BTW! No favouritism will be in this story , don't take offence it's being made for purely entertainment .

Yes I do like one team better but I'm not writing out like that both teams will have embarrassment moments, stupid ones , annoying ones ect .

So don't take offence.

Vote ?
Comment?
Thanks guys!