James Rodriguez - Request

Plot: I take care of him during his injury Player: James Rodriguez Name: Belena

Written by: Jayme112234

###

"Are you sure that you don't need anything else?" Belena asked fluffing the pillows behind her boyfriend's head, she peeked down at his leg which was completely wrapped up; she had been surprised when he had been brought home in a cast.

James chuckled and nodded his head, he smiled at Belena knowing that she was meant to be working on a paper for one of her classes; he didn't want to bother her and he knew that she had a lot on her own plate right now.

"I am fine amor," James reassured getting comfortable, he was sure that he could manage while she worked on her paper, he doubted that she would be long working on it; he caught her hand as she went to fuss over him again.

Belena smiled knowing what he was going to say, she was all set up in the living room to do her paper and she knew that James wouldn't want her to fall behind in class; she had worked so hard to get onto the course that she wanted.

"Go. I will call you if I need anything," James insisted knowing that he was fine, he had everything that he needed and the television was on his favourite programme.

Belena nodded her head, she kissed James before she left him alone so that she could get started on her paper; she had everything that she needed set up around her ready to get the paper done so that she could send it off to the teacher when she was finished.

Belena sat down on the couch, she pulled her laptop onto her knee and started to read what she was meant to be doing; she chewed on her lip as she thought about the subject.

***

Belena's silence didn't last long before Sergio started to call for her interrupting her work.

"Amor I need a drink," "Belena I can't reach the remote," "I'm hungry," "Belena my toes itch,"

With each interruption her patience with her boyfriend started to ware away and she gritted her teeth as she tried to get done with her assignment.

"Belena," James called making Belena snap her laptop shut, she wasn't even half way through her paper and she doubted that she would ever get to finish her assignment at this rate.

Storming into the bedroom, Belena stared at James who looked at her innocently and she knew that she wasn't going to keep this

"What now James?" Belena snapped making her boyfriend look at her, he looked down embarrassed and he knew that he'd been a pain in the last few hours; he felt bad that he was annoying her.

"I have to get this paper finished... I need to get it done," Belena ranted as an idea formed in her head, she wasn't going to let him stop her from getting her work done.

James opened his mouth to say something when Belena shook her head, she didn't want to hear it and she turned around and walked out of the bedroom leaving James behind.

Belena quickly packed up all her things, there was a café down the street and she was sure that James would be just fine for an hour or two while she finished her paper.

"I'll be back in an hour," Belena called as she walked out of the apartment, she ignored James calls for her to come back and she was sure he could handle it without her help.

***

It was two hours before Belena came home and she was happy that she had even finished her assignment without any more interruptions; she frowned at the silence that greeted her when she stepped into her home.

Belena swallowed wondering if James was mad at her for working out like that, she padded towards the bedroom with the cake that she had brought home as an apology for leaving him for so long.

However Belena frowned when she stepped into the bedroom to find James not there, she had no idea where he could have gone with his leg in a cast.

Belena searched the apartment before she found her boyfriend on the bathroom floor, he looked upset with himself and she could only imagine how he had gotten in here.

The doctor hadn't given him any crutches since he was meant to be on bedrest for the first few days and Belena was worried that he could have hurt himself.

"What are you doing here?" Belena asked moving to check that he was alright, she didn't want him making his injury worse and she was sure that the doctor was not going to be happy about this.

James didn't look at Belena, he was ashamed of what had happened and he hated that he hadn't been able to do this without getting into some sort of trouble.

"I needed to pee," James admitted not looking at Belena, he felt horrible that she had been forced to leave their apartment like that when he told her that he'd be fine.

Belena stared at him for a moment before she realised why he had called her before she had stormed out, she felt horrible that he'd had to crawl to the bathroom to have a pee.

"James... I am so sorry," Belena whispered feeling horrible about what she had done, she hadn't realised that he'd wanted to go the bathroom and he had been forced to take himself.

"I shouldn't have bothered you while you were trying to finish your assignment," James mumbled and he couldn't believe that he had called her for simple things that he could have done himself.

Belena smiled wrapping her arms around him and giving him a hug, he was like a puppy and she could never stay mad at him for long.

"I shouldn't have walked out when you needed me," Belena said shaking her head, she kissed James knowing that they had both been stupid and she was sure it would all be just fine now.

James smiled at Belena, he was glad that everything was okay now and he hoped that they wouldn't be having this silliness again; he didn't want to fight with his girlfriend.

"How about I help you back to the bedroom and we have some cake?" Belena suggested wanting to forget about this, she smiled at James knowing that he could never say no to cake.

"I'd like that," James said before Belena moved to help him to his feet so that they could head back to the bedroom and relax.