Cesc Fabregas : Requested

Laila rolled her eyes at her fiancé , who sat on the sofa watching another game which had been recorded .

She sighed watching him watch the game , she wondered as to when he would come out of the world of football.

This happened after he heard all the comments his teammates had made on Laila's new photo shoot -- as she was an aspiring model -- which were positive . But Cesc didn't like that fact they were hitting on her every time she came to his game.

He had been quite distant from her for a week , only because he didn't want to sound clingy and ask her to stop modelling . He was kind of lost for words to say and he just wanted peace and quiet to think of how to tell Laila .

He didn't like how jealous he became , but he couldn't help it . He had beautiful gorgeous fiancé and she was only his - no one else's .

However , Laila pinned it down to stress after others encouraged that it was so.

As she let her chin fall into the fist of hand , she got up knowing it was pointless waiting for Cesc to come out of this little world he was in.

She knew that if he was feeling moody or grump then it was best to leave him till he wanted to talk himself.

However as Laila walked away from their living room , Cesc instantly watched her leave .

He turned off the TV and got up , pretending to go to the kitchen when he was really seeing what Laila was doing.

Laila fiddled around with her jacket as she took it off the coat hanger , searching through the pockets making sure she had money.

Cesc moved towards the cereal box sitting on the island , as he watched her put on her jacket. His eyebrows furrowed -- he wondered if he crossed the line this time -- he wasn't sure why this was happening .

" Going somewhere ? " He asked .

Laila stared at him whilst fixing her jacket , he hadn't spoke to her properly for a week and this is what he says .

" For a walk. " Laila said Coldly , she didn't care how bad it sounded or stressed he is .

Cesc quietly cursed himself , they could read each other like a book and Cesc knew he had hurt her by being distant.

" Look Nena , why don't we watch a movie or something?" He said hoping then they could sit down and talk this out.

Laila squinted her eyes in disbelief , she couldn't believe he thought a movie was going to solve the problem .

Cesc knew he was treading on a thin line , he walked towards her and put his arms around her waist .

Laila tried to get out of his grip but it was no use , his strength had overtaken hers.

" Cesc , move ." Laila said bitterly trying to get out of his tight grip.

He shook his head then laughed and finished with a smirk . Laila wanted to slap him but she wouldn't , " it's not funny ?" She said with sass intended .

He put his forehead on hers , leaning in close .

" Nena , I'm sorry for being distant . Im just jealous over what my teammates are saying about your photo shoot . I know they aren't raunchy , just normal but I can't help but feel jealous when they compliment you . I want to be the only one to adorn you with compliments , I want to be the only which makes your heart flutter with my words even though they're sometimes stupid ." Cesc admitted , he knew that him and Laila would be fine as long as he spoke the truth.

Laila looked up at him then smiled brightly . Her heart skipped plenty of beats finding this out .

" What if I told no other compliment matters to me than yours? What if I told you that 1000 of their compliments is nothing compared to one of yours ? " She countered only because it was the truth .

No matter who said what , no one could make her feel like Cesc did . They could do everything like him but it wouldn't feel the same .

Cesc had a grin plastered across his face before he kissed Laila passionately .

He pulled back from her face , eyes locking to hers.

" I Love You Laila " Cesc said meaningfully .

" I Love You Too."

What did you think AlielaM Ik cheesy :D

So hey important if you made a request and I haven't done it , can you please comment underneath this story . Its cause all the requests are a bit all over the place .

PLS include the following info :

- Name if you want
- Footballer
- Plot
- or anything specific

If your not putting a name then it will be written in first person or Y /N .

If you want a request add it!

BUT REMEMBER I WILL GET THEOUGH THEM BE PATIENT THOUGH!

Thank you guys so much seriously ! Love you guys ! ❤️