Leo Messi part 2

Katia grinned at the sight of the slow snowfall. She thought about how magnificent it would be to live here instead of her drab,lonely apartment.

" Katy there are cookies over there if you want?"

Leo said small and shy. He was still getting to know the pretty lady and he didn't know what to say to her.

Katia smiled at him before sitting next to the cookie tray and passing Leo some.

" So where are we going next?"

Leo asked taking the small brown piece of paper out of his pocket and unfolding it showing its diagrams.

Katia eyed the piece of paper , she was going home on Christmas Eve which was exactly one week and a half away. There wasn't enough power to make one trip and another, it made sense to just go on one.

Katia didn't mind. She lost her job, her relationship hits rocks so they split up and she just didn't have anything in her life to be occupied with.

Here it was bright , light , free energy all buzzing around constantly whereas at home there was the reminder of the dull, stressed memories she has.

" I don't mind Leo wherever you would like."

She said hoping to catch his eye since all he's done whilst she's been here is avoid her gaze.

Leo chuckled slightly before having an Aha moment. He knew exactly where to take her, it was a truly magical place even more than the village.

Suddenly the door slammed open , in came Marc , Neymar and Gerard.

" Hey Katia."

They all said in unison. Katia smiled and greeted them ever so politely. She had met them previously when she first arrived and they all got on pretty well.

" There's a festival on later, there's going to be loads and loads of stalls! You need to come!"

Marc said whilst biting on a sugar candy, if did worry Katia that these guys at least ate 250 in a day but they were elves. There was a knock at the door and Iniesta came in with Sergio, Ivan and Munir.

" Yes Katy. You must come because it'll be so good."

Katy nodded, she had no idea what it was but she was happy enough to go. She looked at Leo for approval since he was her guide. Leo smiled but he was sad, he wanted to show her his place first but that could wait.

" Y'know I lived in the big city once."

Neymar bragged to everybody. He remembered the cold,harsh, traumatising experience. Everybody looked at him in shock aside Andres.

" Wow. Really?"

Marc was in awe. He never knew one of his best friends stayed in the Big City. Santa disapproved on it as it was a harsh living, he said it was a fast city.

" Neymar. You were there for like three hours because the load was too heavy?"

Andres shot at Neymar making everybody laugh aside Marc of course. He was intrigued to find out about the big city and its ways.

" 3 more hours than you."

Neymar said before looking away out the window with his arms crossed.

----

The stalls were in full performance; lights and music , food and drink ,games and stalls. It sounded like your average stall night but it was heightened by thousands.

All of the elves , reindeer, and the Clauses got together. Katia was thankful that Leo had not left her side as she had no idea what was going on.

Leo took Katia to the first game which was -classically- hit the bottles off the shelf. They played a shot each out of three, Leo let Katia play the the third shot but she rejected.