FC Barcelona / Madrid Oneshot...

By SillyHooligan

Short stories based on Football Players only Madrid and Barcelona unless requested :) Vote , Comment also che... More

Context
Sergio Ramos
Cristiano Ronaldo
Gerard Pique
Iker Casillas Request
Ronaldo Requested:P
Neymar Jr
Marc Bartra
Lionel Messi
Sergio Ramos (2nd)
Marc Bartra (2nd)
Lionel Messi : Requested
Gareth Bale : Requested
James Rodriguez : Requested
Gerard Pique - Requested
Erik Durm : Requested
Neymar Jr ( Requested )
Sergio Ramos ( Requested )
Neymar Jr ( Requested )
Oscar : Requested
Gareth Bale : Requested
Cristiano Ronaldo : Requested
Marc Bartra : Requested
Iker Casillas : Requested
Iker Casillas : Special Birthday Request.
Sergio Ramos (3rd)
Neymar Jr : Requested
James Rodriguez : Requested
Lionel Messi : Requested
Sergio Ramos : Requested
Cesc Fabregas : Requested
Iker Casillas : Requested
Ronaldo : Charlie Bale ( Requested )
Marc Bartra : Alena
Javier " Chicharito " Hernandez : Jade
Neymar Jr : Cara
Sergio Ramos
Sergio Aguero
Preference !
Gerard Pique
Sergio Ramos : Requested
The game !!
Pref 2 - How He Meets You
Cristiano
Preference
Teammates Being Interviewed on your Relationship!
What he does when You mad
Oops
Loud and Proud
Oops : Part 2
My Bae is better
Oops : Part 3
Preference
Belena : Cristiano
James Rodriguez - Argument (1)
James - Argument (2)
Karim Benzema
Marc-André ter Stegen - Request
Oops : Part 4
Rafinha - Request
Requests
Neymar Jr : Request
Marc Bartra - Request
Toni Kroos - Request
James Rodriguez - Request
Imortant Message
Toni Kroos - Request
Marc Andre Ter Stegen : Request
James Rodriguez - Argument (3)
James - part 4
Mariam : Neymar Jr
Zah : Ronaldo
Oscar : Belena
Lionel Messi/Antonella Roccuzzo - Request
Ana : Ronaldo
Preference
Toni Kroos
The Burgular
Football Fan Tag
Sergio Ramos
Rafinha - Request (Erika)
Jayme112234's Football Fan Tag
Disney
Part 2 - Sergio Ramos Disney Tale
Other ines
Lionel Messi
Leo Messi part 2
/)
Antonella
List
.
James R: Have You Ever? Part 1
Final Part

Gerard Pique

690 18 9
By SillyHooligan

Nora hummed quietly whilst waiting for ( idk if that's the currency lol @ me but ima roll with it !) the bank lady behind the glass window.

She had been saving up for sometime to pay for a car . Since she had been living in on her own, cash was not the easiest to generate . Paying rent and her bills every month also Uni fees had not been easy and last but not least food and clothes . However, she got by well as her job as an beginner/average  journalist was okay right now .

" So all in total you got 8000 euros in your account for your car that you are withdrawing? ."

Nora grinned from ear to ear as she heard this. She had been saving ever since she was 22 and now she was 25.
It wasn't long till she got promoted after handing in a piece of work that she grafted on for months and it had got the recognition she had hoped for.

" Yes I am.Thank you."

The woman smiled back before grabbing a brown envelope from the small velvety shelf of a box sitting upon her desk. Her desk wasn't cluttered at all, everything clear and neatly organised.

She then took out the generous amount and placed it with a little struggle into the brown envelope before sealing it and passing it through the metal,under the glass window .

Nora knew her car wouldn't be anything fancy , that is right now. She was sure her career would hit off and she could then splurge whenever to suit desire. As of right now she was happy to have a little mini flying about, maybe later in life she'd have a little bit of a luxury .

" Can I withdraw 80,000 euros, porfavour?"

Said the man ever so causally. Nora peeked over, not seeing of whom was withdrawing a massive amount of cash. She scoffed as she watched the lady count her 8000.

The woman placed the envelope underneath the sliding plastic. Nora then placed her hand and gripped on to the envelope, then slipping it securely in her back pocket. She thanked the lady before turning on her heels and walking out.

The cold air hit her face like a snowball. The streets were loud and cluttered , houses all looked like an old Italy. It was a place she was proud that she was from, and it had always brought lots of joy to Nora when she got to chat about it.

Today however was not a joyful day as someone who had grown up here had left to go see the world and to achieve at their dreams. They did. But in doing so they had changed into someone who they were not according to her uncle. Nora didn't really  remember them when they left at seventeen, but, apparently it was heartbreaking. But now Nora didn't care about him due to his lack of manner.

She fixed her satchel which had began to tighten on her shoulder. Nora looked casual yet chic with  skinny jeans, chunky polo neck and winter boots. The brunette then took out of her pocket the envelope and held it in her hands tightly.

Coming from the top of the homely and humble street was a black car , not car , a limo. It stuck out like a sore thumb in the old city as it cruised by the streets.

Nora squinted her eyes and bit her inner lip trying to figure out who it was. It was unusual for anyone of such high wealth to be here , well , it was a tourist area but rarely anyone showed up in a limo.  She just assumed it was them.

The limo cruised by her. Subtle party music played which you could only hear if you listened real close to it. Tinted windows so you couldn't see who was the prestige person who could afford it, black alloys just to top it off.

Nora shook her head annoyed at the them who felt like the need to boast about their money. She didn't understand why someone would come into such a shy , small city with something that just screamed wealth.

" Money makes you ignorant, can also make you lose sight of who you are."

Uncle Javier - an old butcher- had said to her outside his shop as he was moving his sign over .

It did seem as if they had forgotten where they started and how poverty almost destroyed them.

----------

" He's coming!"

Nora's step-madre kept yelling as she ran around frantically trying to make sure that the dinner table was set properly. She knew he was used to big massive buffets but she hoped this would be okay.

Nora sighed as she lay back on the kitchen table - she know she would have to be stuck here all day. She fiddled with her sterling silver necklace of a compass which her padre face to her before he died, it had a small quote engraved on the back.

He was the owner of a big company out of town, he had lots and lots of money. However, he had never ever boasted or thrown it in anyone's face. In fact he bought a humble house instead of creating a loud one. Also gave loads away to charity and help fund the local community. Never ever bought things of high and extreme value because he didn't believe in doing that, he knew what money did to people .

He then lost his job , how? Once he has met Nora's step made, he, himself had lost sight of his good morals. Spending , spending, spending on things that were so that were not needed - rows of yachts, houses plotted in different countries , he even bought her a diner in the city.

He was so blinded in love he put everything in her name, and then a year later he died , leaving everything to a modern day witch.

Nora always wanted to do get things on her own which is why she refused to take any money and since her father died, her step mother made it impossible for her to get any.

She looked over at her two younger step-sisters swearing bright pink and yell dresses which could blind you if you had an easy eye. They were bickering over something, as per, standing in their heels.

" NORA! ... NORA!"

The witch screeched loudly. Nora walked into the dinning room - it had changed since her father had decorated now it was extremely grand on the inside unlike out which still kept its natural face.

Nora had taken off her necklace before placing it in the dining are on one of the table bowls before looking her step mother .

L, the step madre stood and had taken one of Nora's dresses which was far too tight on her. Her botoxed face kept a set smile even when she wasn't.

" What? Also you are wearing my dress?"

L gave Nora the dirtiest look. Who did she think she was ? After all it was her who provided after Nora and taken care of her.

" I paid for it? Did you? No! So shut your face ! And this is the wrong sauc-"

L was interrupted by the doorbell playing a humongous little chime, it repeated quite a few times and one after the other.

She looked shock but then when you looked close it was a smile as her hands clapped together.

" You."

She pointed straight at Nora as the stepsisters were watching.

" Get out of here, get back in the kitchen and put on an apron. GIRLS! Come over here!"

She said as she motioned them over before waddling to the door. The girls laughed at Nora cockily as they pulled out a chair , both choosing the one to the head of the table .

Nora just walked by them, she was going home soon so it was fine .

-----

Nora had big greeny eyes, petite nose and small but plump lips. She also had sun-kissed skin which contrasted With her eyes.

She could hear the giggling and laughing that was going on inside. She slightly envied her sisters as they got to at least see who he was.

Nora sat on top of the island with her back opposite the door; she had finished making more food and hoped she'd be able to eat some.

" CAN WE GET SOME MORE CAKE PLEASE? "

Her stepmother yelled in her accent. Nora jumped off the counter, at least she was able to get a glimpse now.

She walked offer towards the tabletops and picked up the massive circle tray which would of needed two hands but L thought it was classier with one.

The tray more or less covered Nora's face because she held it high in hope it wouldn't fall, she had no idea if that was a thing or not .

The stepsisters watched his face as he tried to see who was bringing in the cake, he tried to figure out how was underneath by slightly moving left and right .

As Nora walked forward towards the empty space which was at the top of the table - he and the sisters were seated there - one of the stepsisters had thought it'd be great to make a fool of Nora. She placed her foot outside the table and in front of Nora.

Nora screamed as the cake went flying high and plummeted back down all over her, and the man who had caught her from falling.

She was covered in cake. All he saw were her big eyes and plump bottom lip , nothing else.

L stood up outraged at the moment that was being shared, she screamed on Nora to get up and then apologised to his mother.

-----

A few weeks after what had happened, Nora was grounded. Yes, her step mother made her move back in with her just until he was gone. L had a plan and Nora was coming in the way of that.

Today was the day of the annual ball that the town throws, a grand , classy affair.

Nora was planning on going but L different ideas for her. She knew he was going to be there but she needed Nora not to be. 

So what she had decided is that Nora would work at the diner. She knew it wouldn't bother her too much since she wasn't a fan of these balls ever since her father left.

" 6 till 12."

Nora read slightly disappointed at the timing of her shift. She had hoped to go along to the ball this year , see what it was like after so long.

" Babygirl what you lookin' at?"

Christina, one of the workers asked. She was like a second mother to Nora as she cared for Nora and wanted the best.

Nora snapped out of her daydream as she heard Christina talk to her. She had already told Christina about the meeting she had with him and Christina knew that it had been on Nora's mind for sometime now.

" Nothing."

Nora smiled but it didn't fool Christina. Christina then looked close to the rota and saw Nora was working more hours today but at late. It enraged Christina that L was a selfish, self-obsessed human.

" The ball? Is he going to be there?"

Nora shrugged her shoulders before tying her apron back on. She then picked up some plates and placed them in the rack.

" Who knows?"

" I do!"

Christina said with absolute glee . She remembered someone talking earlier before Nora walked in about him trying to find the one and all at the ball since he liked the idea of having someone from his home town.

" Come with me."

She said before grabbing Nora since she'd know she'd object and then throwing her apron on to the counter.

Her father would never had wanted Nora to be so sad and miss out on traditions and general fun.

" Fabio! Hold the fort!"

-----

They drove to Christina's house and along the way Christina had to persuade Nora to go. After the 10 minute drive which felt like hours , she agreed.

" Stay here!"

Christina commanded excitedly as she ran up her stairs. Nora sighed exhausted at all the running and being frantic. She really hoped that she could get through this night.

Christina then brought down a purple box which she sat on the table endorse sitting next to Nora on her comfy sofa.

She opened up the box revealing a beautiful white gown and heels. Nora was astounded by it.

" it's gorgeous Chrissie."

Christina smiled as she watched Nora be in awe of her dress which her mother had given to her when she was younger.

" Now Nora , you need to be back by twelve okay? "

She informed as she knew loudmouth L would be swinging by making sure Nora was there and they were working.

Christina passed Nora the elegant mask which completed the dress .

----

The ball was massive and elegant, everything Nora thought it would be. This tradition had been passed down for many , many generations . Every girl wore a mask , so did many of the boys.

Nora saw him , laughing with some girls on his arms. She sipped away at her pineapple mocktail as wondered why she even came out in the first place.

She sighed before walking out to catch some fresh air in the back was a garden . It had a pond with a mini bridge crossing over it and a bench underneath the stars.

She sat on the bench before gazing at the stars. Nora wondered if her dad was watching her. She hoped not as she was embarrassed about what she was doing.

" Nice night. "

Someone had commented as they sat next to her.

" Very."

She said softly as she didn't know who it was, her heart was jumping. She looked up at the person that decided to seat next to her and Nora got a slight shock.

" My name is Gerard . Yours?"

Nora stuttered before slyly changing the subject at least she thought it was. She knew L would kill her if she heard Gerard even talk about Nora.

" My padre and I used to count the stars when I was younger. It was impossible."

She said hoping that he had gotten then hint. Gerrard stared at the familiar face intently trying to figure out who it was.

" There are billions and billions."

20 minutes later the conversation was lit. Nora learned about all the charity work , and hard work he did. Nora was careful not to mention any specific details from her stories.

They were laughing and chatting happily together for hours on end after that. Everyone inside wondered where he ahead gone but he asked security to make sure no one else comes out here and ruins this.

" So you never told me your name?"

He asked sheepishly whilst sipping on his strawberry mocktail. He hoped she wouldn't swerve the question like before.

Nora looked at him and mentally sighed.

Not again?

She looked down and glazed over the time on her watch - 11:58. Panic filled up in her as she quickly kept from the bench .

" Is everything okay? "

He asked her worried as she jumped .

" Yeah I just need to leave . Sorry , thanks for a great time."

She said as she hugged him then ran off in her heels leaving him speechless on the bench.

He cursed loudly before throwing his drink to the floor, he really thought he could've been the one.

As he looked around , he saw something sparkle from where she had been a seated , he could still smell her perfume.

He furrowed his eyebrows before picking it up , it slithered in his hand.

It was a necklace. On the back was a personal engraving of a quote , the one which her father had said.

Gerard thought hard. It was the only information he had of the girl . If he wanted to get her , he would have to devise a plan of some sort.

----

Few days later.

Nora stood in her step-mothers house , rolling her eyes at the sisters telling lies about how Gerard was so close to them and spent all night with them. If only they knew.

It broke her heart slightly when she had to leave but it was the way it was. Gerard seemed to be quite like her father - morally grounded , charity loving , strong character but a softy at heart.

The doorbell rang unexpectedly which made everyone aware.

" Go get the door , it'll be your uncle Javier or Havier or whatever."

Nora rolled her eyes at her mothers lack of respect for the language . She wasn't from here but Nora was .

One of the step-sisters ran and opened the door. In walked Gerard and his mother.

Gerard had been on a hunt these few days and everyone around him was calling him insane. He was due to go back to Barcelona soon but all he asked is that he tries one more time .

After processing the information, Gerard felt as if he had found 'X'.

" Oh! Gerard . What can I do for you ?"

L said sweetly to him and she stood up fast. She wanted him to marry her daughters , well one of them.

The step-sisters jumped up and down with glee.

Nora was in the kitchen as she listened to everything whilst cleaning up. Her heart bested fast but it was pointless, he would never ever think about her in that way she hoped.

Gerard composed himself .

" I was with a girl the other night at the ball. I had a great time with her and in sure she could be my one . She had an independent mind and strong character. I didn't get her name but I got this."

Nora began to freak out in the kitchen as she heard him practically address her. She clenched on to the cleaning towel tightly before checking her chest for her necklace , which wasn't there.

Gerard showed the necklace that he remembered seeing glittering in this house , and when the girl showed him it.

" It's mine! No it's mine!"

The step-sisters began to shout as they bickered over how it was theirs. Whereas L , she was enraged . She knew it was Nora's and it sickened her that Nora thought she was any match for her girls.

" There is a quote engraved in the back and if it's yours you should know it, tell me what it is."

He challenged them.

" Five a day keeps the doctors away?"

One said getting a scoff from the other.

After numerous attempts they got it wrong .

" Is this everyone who lives here?"

His mother asked politely , smiling at a an angry L who nodded. The minute after they leave she was going to torture Nora , make her wish she was never born. How dare she ruin L's plans!

" Not all those who wander are lost."

A quiet voice said from the kitchen before coming out of the darkness and into the light .

Gerard grinned from ear to ear , he knew it was her. His gut instinct told him repeatedly it was her.

He walked towards her before holding her face in his hands as her big eyes stared back at him.

He kissed her softly on the lips. The step-sisters groaned and began whining whilst if looks could kill , L would've murdered Nora.

" You live here?"

He asked almost whispering to her as he towered over her. She looked over at L , who had her arms crossed and glared back.

" No , I have my own apartment actually."

She said smirking back at L. She was sick and tired of living underneath L's rule. She didn't know why but Gerard gave her confidence . She knew her father would never have wanted his life for her.

" Let's go ."

He said before taking her hand, he had asked around - one of those people being Christina - and he was outraged by how she was treated.

They then began walking out underneath the stars with Gerard's adorable madre next to them. ( Aka hard core third wheelin )

Later , after saying goodbye to Christina , they moved to Barcelona since Nora didn't have anything to lose.

Then they lived happily ever after.

This is a long one and a cindy inspired one. Also unedited one. I hope you guys like it lmao  I'll edit it later and change bits which are confusing ! But thanks for all the reads guys:D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 2.1K 37
[INUI X OC] - Laisse Takemichi, elle veut juste faire sa princesse. La phrase de trop, pour cette fille de fort caractère. Dommage pour elle, lui aus...
147K 9.1K 33
Charlie Rousseau a fait une promesse. À 23 ans et des rêves plein la tête, elle est déterminée à passer la meilleure année et sa vie. À bord de son v...
30.3K 987 57
"Des souvenirs plein la tête, j'aime pas quand tu fais la fête sans moi, t'es tellement belle, j'sens la pression des regards sur toi, c'est la magie...
15.4K 668 27
La Star Academy est de retour en cette année 2023 pour une 11ème saison. 13 élèves vont ainsi intégrer le château mythique de Dammarie-les-Lys. Parmi...