affair ; jack gilinsky

Par simplyomaha

a wedding day rejection turns into a secret love affair between two childhood friends. - Β© all rights reserve... Plus

A F F A I R
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
SECOND BOOK
SEQUEL UPDATE

TWENTY

25.8K 698 478
Par simplyomaha

savannah's pov

my chest immediately began to well up after madison spoke. i settled down the bag of groceries as i tried to figure out what to say next, or how to react.

but she can't possibly know because she would of attacked me as soon as she laid her eyes on me.

"what are you talking about?" i managed to say and walked closer towards her.

"he's been working late hours almost everyday, he never stops texting on his phone and plus, he hasn't bought me any gifts like he used to," she complained.

i couldn't help but roll my eyes at her last example, as i realised that she was just shedding crocodile tears.

"and i know that he's buying jewellery for someone because i saw it in his bank statements" she admitted.

"wait, you read jack's bank statements?" i questioned and she casually nodded her head to respond.

"haven't you ever heard of privacy?" i spoke underneath my breathe and folded my arms across my chest.

"but i mean, you work together. are there any girls that try to flirt with him?". before i could try and give madison an answer, she suddenly gasped with realisation.

"i bet it's that bitch lauren!" she suggested with envy in her eyes. "she thinks she's so irresistible with her dark hair and green eyes. but if she even thinks that she's gonna try and steal jack away from-".

"woah, there is nothing going on between my best friend and jack" i immediately defended. "one, she's not a bitch and two, jack probably wouldn't go looking at other women if you didn't treat him like a walking atm machine!".

at this point, i didn't care anymore.

it just annoys me how jack can be with someone like her. someone who sees him just for his money and his looks when i'm here, loving him every second of every day, and i'm still practically classed as second best.

"excuse me?" she stood up and placed her hand on her hip. "jack buys me shit because he loves me. being jealous isn't cute, honey".

"jealous?" i choked out a laugh. "you think that i'm jealous? of what you and jack have? please, you'd be nothing without his money"

i continued to snigger at her as she screwed her eyes at me. but i also silently congratulated myself for not blurting out the fact that i've been sleeping with her husband more than she has. although i knew very well that jack would never forgive me if i did, because i know that he still loves madison - despite her personality and my feelings for him.

i wasted no more time standing in front of madison since my last words kept her completely silent.

just as i was about to dramatically leave the house, the front door opened.

"savann-...madison! babe, hey" jack quickly saved and shut the door behind him. his eyes observed madison's ruined make-up, then me, and then the stare down that madison and i went back to having.

"...what's going on?" he nervously chuckled.

"i was just dropping off the groceries that you told me to buy for that surprise dinner for madison," i explained to him and he questionably stared at me before playing along.

"well, you've done that, so bye" madison rudely spoke and i held myself back from snapping at her again.

"i'll see you later, jack" i quietly said before leaving them to it.

jack's pov

savannah left the house and i was still struggling to comprehend what was going on right now - although my heart rate accelerated as i thought about the possibilities.

"so, how come you're back so early?" i settled my keys down and wondered. madison sat down on the staircase and put her hands on her lap.

"because i missed you already, but it doesn't matter anymore" she bluntly said and i furrowed my eyebrows.

"what do you mean?".

"jack, i know that you're having an affair" she responded and my eyes instantly widened. shit.

"an-an affair?" i laughed, then came to sit down beside her.

my palms and back began to sweat from the rising pressure. "that's ridiculous. where did you get that idea from?".

"i was at my parents' house and i realised how different things are now. you used to be so romantic and buy me presents, and take me out for dinners, but now you just focus on your phone and work,".

"madison, that doesn't mean that i'm having an affair" i assured her and her eyes surprisingly, and immediately turned softer. "you've got it all wrong, babe".

"really?".

"yeah, i'm, uh, planning something special for you any ways" i lied.

"aw, babe!" madison happily smiled and embraced me into a tight hug. "i'm sorry for doubting you".

she continued to hug me and i hugged her back as feelings of guilt, but also relief began to fill up inside my head. phew, that was close.

"...wait, what's this?" madison said then pulled away - she reached for the blue jewellery box inside the pocket of my jacket.

"um...surprise?" i hesitantly said as she opened the box, revealing an expensive, silver, swarovski necklace and squealed with happiness.

"oh my god, jack! i can't believe you got me this, i love it so much, thank you!" she cheerfully spoke and gave me a kiss. "quick, help me put it on".

madison hastily handed me the necklace and turned her back as she lifted up her hair, and waited for me to place the necklace around her.

there was no way that i could say that the present wasn't for her, but for savannah instead - especially since she's already suspected that i'm seeing someone else.

i secured the jewellery around her neck, before she let her hair down and hurried towards the mirror to look at it.

"so do you like it?" i said, standing up from the step.

"are you crazy? of course, i like it," madison instantly replied. "thanks babe," she blew me a quick kiss then continued to admire the necklace and herself in the mirror.

***

after a while, i went upstairs to the bedroom and looked around for savannah's things, so i could hide them away from madison for the mean time.

i knew i should of left that jewellery box in the car for later. but i didn't know that madison would be here, and i was just too excited to see savannah's reaction when i gave it to her.

i pulled out my phone from my back pocket and selected savannah's name in the contacts list, then went into the bathroom for more privacy.

"...hey" i said when she answered.

"hey, how did things go with madison?".

"great, actually. she believed everything i said and now we're all good".

"really?...oh. that's-that's great news".

"what's wrong?" i questioned, since i noticed a change in her voice.

"nothing, it's just if my spouse regularly looked at my bank statements and got upset when i wasn't buying them shit, i'd be a bit freaked out" savannah smirked and i awkwardly chuckled back at the question.

"yeah, madison does that sometimes. but i mean, it doesn't really bother me to be honest".

"wow. she's really got you wrapped around her little finger, hasn't she?".

i furrowed my eyebrows at her statement then asked, "do you have a problem with madison or something?".

i tried to laugh it off, but she just scoffed at my response, "how are you even asking me that question, jack?".

i settled on the edge of the bathtub, and quietened down my voice before continuing, "savs, i thought that you were okay with all this, when we talked it out last night".

"talked it out?" she sniggered. "having sex against your wall is barely talking things out".

i pulled my hands down my face and sighed deeply, "what do you want from me, savannah?".

"i want you to realise that that bitch is only with you because she twenty percent loves you and eighty percent loves your money" she said and i firmly clenched my jaw.

"that's not true, and you know it".

"i'm stating facts here. the whole group knows too, even johnson".

my thoughts took over my ability to say something next, so the next three seconds just consisted of us breathing down the speaker.

"...how long am i going to have to wait for you to come to your senses, jack?" savannah added and i could hear a cry straining through her voice, but i didn't answer.

"i broke up with dylan; one of the sweetest guys that i've ever met, for this?" she continued to cry.

"but that was different, okay. i'm married".

the conversation grew quiet again as i escaped into my own thoughts, until i heard madison yell from downstairs, "jack! come and help me make dinner!".

i rubbed my forehead and stood to open up the bathroom door again, "uh, coming babe! one sec," i called, then held the phone back up to my ear.

"i have to go, savs" i softly said as she sniffled through the phone.

"then go,".

"but i don't want to just hang up like this".

"...look," she started and took a deep breathe. "i just need to figure out if you realising what you want is really worth the wait" she spoke with her voice clearly breaking again.

"savs, i-...hello?". the line went dead before i could even get another word out.

i stared down at my phone, the call list showing savannah's name sitting at the top, as i debated on whether to call her back or not.

but i locked my phone, then groaned at the frustrating situation.

just because of my marriage and the stupid temptation that lead me into this affair in the first place, there's a chance that i could loose savannah forever.

-

poor savannah, madison's a bitch for only caring about mula and jack's delusional af 😩😂.

but i'm really excited to write the next few chapters, because i've already planned them out so be prepared!

pls vote, comment and share. ❤️

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

819K 6.6K 50
+lowercase intended // whole lotta hot sex // nate maloley // not all sex though // completed!!! #1 ranked nate maloley fan fiction (7/26/21)
2.9M 69.7K 34
living with a male during my college career was the last thing on my list. + lowercase intended highest rank: fanfiction #8
3.2M 75K 40
"i'm your boss, not your friend." + lowercase intended highest rank: fanfiction #4
1.8K 139 20
"I wanted you but I can't have you. Our love was forbidden. I was normal until I met you and now I'm blaming this on you. You destroyed me." + co...