Fate intervenes

By Susannb

This is a fan-fiction story based on the characters in C.L. Stone academy stories. Sang has moved to a new p... More

One look is all it takes.....(EDITED)
Do I trust?
What to do?
Family meeting...
Action speaks louder than words.
Saved
Thinking of Sang
Waking up!
Getting to know the guys.
Bromance....
A new background picture...
Finding a solution.
Planning the weekend....
Sex-Ed with Dr.Sean and Mr.Blackbourne
The dream
Dating marathon -CPR
Lukes date.
Kota
Gabriel
BBQ
BBQ cont.
Silas
North
Nathan
Victor
Owen
What have I done?
Mr.Anderson
Never Say Never
I messed up!
Red-line?
Scared
Dark Side
Chick flick
Halloween
Shoop Shoop
Again?
Introducing Kayli
Notebooking
Thinking
Bringing Jade down, once and for all
Movie night
Take what I want
The party
Waking up
The lake
Who's first?
The nightmare
The nightmare cont.
Meeting Amy
FUCK!!!
Do we have a future?
Season 8, episode 15
At last

Fishing

1.7K 118 5
By Susannb

Silas POV

"Aggele." I whisper in her ear, and her eyes flutter but she doesn't wake up.

"Aggele mou" I whisper with a little more force, but again she just stirs and rolls over.

I'm trying to wake her up without waking up Nate and Kota who's sharing the bed with her, but it looks like I just have to wake them all up. I want to take Aggele out on a date, a fishing boat in a lake that's near my apartment building, where we can fish some and eat lunch.

I was talking with North the other day and he shocked me when he told me he had declared his love for Aggele. I knew he cared about her, but that he felt that strong for her, I didn't know. He told me the whole story about the scene with Jade, how Sang had listened in when he told Jade he wasn't interested in her and that he loved Sang. I think it was hilarious but sweet, and he was a little hurt when I laughed at him for this. But he laughed at last because he knew how I feel about her, that I 'm in love with her, as well as my brothers.

My thoughts these last days had involved Aggele in more ways than one. Some dirty, I can't help it - I'm a Greek god you know. And some involved my feelings for her and how I feel about this whole situation we are in. I have been a little scared about this, thinking of what my father would say if he knew, and other people I look up to like Uncle or Erica.

My head was almost exploding with everything that was running around when my father came into my room this Tuesday and asked me what was bothering me. He had met Sang and liked her very much, so I was reluctant to share with him all of this, just in case he was going to go nuts on her for all of this. My γιαγιά (*grandmother) would have said that Sang had been praying to the wrong God, that all of us were going to notice her in a different light, and therefore mean that we all were under a spell.

But after a time where nothing was shared from me he just gave me a look that told me to spill it, so I did. I told him about how I had fallen in love with Sang and that I knew for sure North did as well, that I was almost certain the other boys were as well and that I'm sure she feels the same as we do. He sat silent for a few minutes, but it felt like hours. Then he just starts grinning and then walked over and smacked my back with a laugh and told me to meet him in the living room, where he took the Ouzo from the kitchen cabinet to celebrate that one of his son finally has met the love of his life. We toasted the shot and he told me that he didn't care at all about all of the crazy stuff, all he cared about was my feelings for her and Sang's feelings for me - that was all that I should care about as well. That I had the opportunity to let her stay with one of my brothers when I was on assignments, and that I would know that she would be safe, was only a plus. A BIG plus was that if this worked out, and it would if we all could be honest with each other and compromise when problems occur, I could have a girlfriend AND all of my brothers.

So I had decided to screw it all and take the tip from my father; tell Sang how I feel about her and hope for the best. That's why I'm sitting on the end of the bed trying to wake her up now!

"Si, what are you doing here?" Nate whispers groggily. Looks like someone slept badly!

"Since we have today off from school and the Academy, I am taking Aggele on a date. Did I wake you? I tried not to, but for once she sleeps like a rock."

"Yeah, she had a nightmare again. Seems like the situation when Vic found her last weekend awakened something. I wish I knew what she is dreaming of, and try to fix it." Kota answers while sitting up and putting on his glasses.

"Hmmm. Maybe we need to have a family meeting again, and get her to tell us. Neither of us likes it when she has nightmare or is in pain - I would do anything to let her have a good nights sleep. Victor found her Friday and it's Thursday today, do you know if she has had nightmares every night?" I ask them, dreading the worst. I need to spend the night with Aggele more often, it's been to long since I had the opportunity to snuggle close to her.

"You know guys, you don't have to talk to me like I'm not here." Aggele says, making us blush. Busted! She sit up in bed and we all watch her, trying to see what kind of mood she is in. But she just sits there smiling at us! Ahh, she is the absolute best! Anyone else would have been upset about all of this, but not Aggele.

"Good morning Superman, what are you doing here? Not that I am complaining, but it's quite early."

"Good morning Aggele, I was thinking that we haven't had private time in a while so I was going to ask you if you wanted to go out on a date with me? I have rented a little boat in a lake close by, and I got North to make us some sandwiches to eat and I got us some fishing rods so we could try fishing. Do you want to?" I ask her, really feeling the pressure. What if she doesn't want to? And I asked her in front of Nate and Kota as well, why did I do that?

Squealing she just launches herself into my arms. Ok, I take that as something positive.

"Of course Silas, I can't wait. Can we go now, right away?" she replies while grinning like the sun.

The boys just chuckle at her energy, but I think deep down they wish they were me at the moment. Aggele wrapped around me in just her pajamas.

"Of course Aggele, but don't you want to change out of your pajamas?"

She just looks down her body and laughs while jumping out of the bed and into the closet.

"Yes, that's probably for the best. Just meet me downstairs in five minutes Silas and I will be ready."

One hour later we have parked the car on the parking lot and placed a blanket on the ground under a tree with the picnic basket on top. We have put on life vests and are sitting in the boat with caps on our heads, the sun shining down on us and with a fishing rod each just loving life. I decided to place the boat so we're sitting with our back to the sun looking towards the shore. I'm sitting on the left side of the little boat, called the port side, and Aggele is on the right side, starboard side.

"Superman?"

"Yes Aggele?"

"I'm glad you put the worm on the hook, because that was disgusting. But I'm so glad you thought of this, I have never been fishing before! I really hope I get a fish." She says energetically, almost hopping up and down on her seat.

I just chuckle at her and tell her that it's no problem, but I hope she will sit still so the boat doesn't capsizes. I'm glad as well that I thought of this, it's been a long time since I have been on the ocean. I know a lake is no way near the ocean, but for now I am happy just sitting on a boat with Aggele. Later I can take her and our family on a boat and sail to Greece

"Silas, do you miss Greece?" she asks me out of the blue, and by the tone in her voice I can hear that she is kind of scared of my answer.

I take a few seconds to think of the answer to give her. Do I tell her my feelings right now to get it over with?

"A part of my heart does Aggele, but the other side of my heart doesn't."

She just looks at me after I answer her, and I just sit and wait for her next question.

"So, why only half your heart? I thought you loved Greece, the Gods and Goddesses and not to mention the culture and the food."

"The other part of my heart belongs to something else, to someone else."

Again she just sits there and looks into my eyes, hopefully seeing what I mean and is happy about it.

"Can I ask you a question Silas?"

"Of course Aggele. You can ask me anything, I thought you knew this."

Aggele looks down in the water for a while, and it seems like she is either collecting her thoughts of just getting the courage to ask me what she is wondering about.

"Aggele?"

"Superman?"

"You were wondering about something, you wanted to ask me about something?"

"Oh yeah. Eh..."

"Aggele, don't overthink this. And you don't have to be embarrassed around me, you know this. You are safe with me."

"I know Superman, that's one of the things I love about you." She says, but smacks her hand over her mouth when she realizes that she told me how she felt.

I just place my fishing rod on the railing and scoot over to Sang, take her face into my hands so she is looking into my eyes. I need her to see it in my eyes how I feel, that I mean what I'm going to tell her. I search her eyes for discomfort of this action but can only see love and happiness.

"Aggele, you don't have to be afraid of the other part of my heart - it belongs to you. It has been since the day I saved you from Rocky at school. It's a reason I called you Aggele back then, and have since." I tell her, and I can see that she swallows a lump in her throat and tears are gathering in her eyes, but I continue.

"I have to tell you the truth and say that I have been afraid. Afraid of actually realizing what you mean to me, and afraid of how our future will be. Because I know you love all of my brothers as well as me. And it is a special situation we're in. I have been afraid of what my father would say about all of this, but he saw right through me and told me to just tell you. This is positive in more than one way and I have to agree."

"My superman..."

"Hear me out Aggele! You complete me, heck you complete all of us! And I'm thankful for every God out there that brought you to us, and thankful that fate made it happen so we could intervene in your life and give you a better future. I love you Aggele Mou! You are the stars in my universe and my air to breathe."

Tears were streaming down her face now and she was sniffing loud. Suddenly she jumped up and into my lap, making the boat rock a little before eventually capsizes. Fear of loosing Sang I make my way up to the boat and look for her in the water. But I didn't have to fear for her because she was lying in the lake on her back just laughing, hopefully of the situation.

"Aggele, are you ok?"

"Yes...ha-ha...Superman"

"I think we have to swim to the shore and get you changed into something dry Aggele, it's not summer anymore. It's mid November, not actually swimming weather."

"I'm sorry Superman. I'm sorry I ruined this." She grins at me while swimming towards me.

I just grin at her and place my arm around her back and drag her into my body to see into her eyes.

"Aggele, you didn't ruin anything. I got to say what I wanted, and to have a nice date with you. Even though we have to abort this and get you home. I don't want North on my back for getting you sick!"

"But it's my fault the boat turned around! It's my fault if we get sick! Hey, maybe we should get sick. Then we could just lay in bed all weekend and watch movies together, while get the rest of the boys do everything for us!" she says happily while standing up and walking the rest of the distant to the shore.

"I don't think it would be that easy Aggele. It's not fun being sick!"

"No, you're right. " she says, and sneezes.

"Mhm, let's get you home. Then you can take a long bath while I make you something to eat." I say, dragging the boat onto land and packing up the fishing gear and the picnic basket and blanket.

Once in the car I put the heat on max and lean over to give her a kiss. It soon gets heated so I have to straighten up, and I just wink at her when I can see that she is having problems breathing. Her lips are swollen from the kissing and her hair is disheveled from the swimming, but she is still gorgeous. I'm actually glad we're in the car and not at home, because I would have done anything in the world to continue the kiss and just continue further on with whatever our hormones would have sent our way. Just the thought of doing something like that with Aggele makes me react, so I just turn the car towards the road and the way home so she can't see the reaction.

"Thank you for a wonderful day Aggele Mou." I tell her and take her hand in mine.

"No, thank you Superman. I didn't get to tell you this, but I love you too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.2K 4.4K 27
A FANFICTION OF CL STONE'S ACADEMY SERIES. Sang Sorenson was crazy. After all it was crazy to claim to see people who weren't there, to see places t...
45.7K 2.9K 41
When Derrick died, someone sang loved dearly and considered as a father figure. Leaving her to her abusive family. Things begin to change as she lear...
5.3K 327 10
It started out with an unjustified hatred for her by those around her. She had been nothing but an innocent pulled into this world of evil. Because...
44.1K 2.5K 21
NOTE: I'm editing this story now! Not planning on changing any content. I'm just fixing typos, punctuation, grammar, etc. If you see any errors (incl...