Dino's Twin? (Seventeen Imagi...

By soongyu

Lee Chan or his stage name (Dino), and Lee Daea already reached the age of 17,their parents said,Dino must ta... More

Dino's twin?
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
SVT - BOOM BOOM
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Happy 30.5k
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
7 vs 13 (new book again)
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
IT IS TRUE OMG I'M-
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
not an update
mingyudotcom(?)
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
KEEP STREAMING CARATS
SVT New Book!
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60 (final)
special chapter (1)
attention!
special chapter (2)

Chapter 3

17.3K 505 330
By soongyu

Lee Daea's pov

Finally,I'm here? Duh I don't want to listen to their conversation so I decided to wear headphones before they open the door and keep asking this and that. As 3 minutes has passed,I peeked on them and seriously, they're looking at me like I'm a thief.

"Dino,can you hurried up?" I said because I felt uneasy with those weird looked from them.

"Yes,you can come in little sis." Dino said while his hands like a butler who welcome their princess to come inside the castle. Duh his weird.

I came in and look around.

Oh my god. The dorm look so fine from outside but from inside is even more worse because its a mess! I'll clean it up later.

Suddenly,someone's tapping my shoulder.

I turn around and saw a guy with his blonde hair that looks like a puppy.

"Hello." he smiled and yeah kinda cute.

"Oh hi." I greeted back.

"We're sorry if the dorm looks kinda.."

"Completely a mess,oh I know it must be hit by the tornado awhile ago? Am I right? But uh,nevermind, its okay for me." I rolled my eyes as he tried to explain.

He smiled again. Seriously?

"My name is Minghao but the guys call me, The8." he's letting out his hand to me for shaking.

"The8? Why 8? Its your favourite number? Or your lucky number? Or... " Suddenly Dino cut me off.

"Yah yah,Daea. Stop that."

"What?" I asked him.

"Oh your name's Daea.. what a nice name." This time is a guy with a nice pink hair and he's a little bit tall than me.

"Woozi hyung. Don't.." Dino said again.

"Eurgh,nevermind. And yes,my name's Lee Daea. Nice to meet all of you but I want to sleep because this guy had disturb my sleep just now at home. Please show me my room,brother." I quickly said to them.

"Okay sis. Let's g-"

Someone had cut Dino from talking.

"Its okay,Dino. Let us show her the room." They looks like giant but also good looking guys. They talked to Dino and their seriously freaking tall than my brother.

"Uh okay and don't touch my little sister." Dino warned them. Aww such a sweet brother.

"Chill Dino." One of them said.

"So,Daea?"

"Yeah. Please don't talk to me and you guys can just show the room. Oh one more thing, we just met and I hate strangers." I said as I put back my headphones.

Mingyu's pov

After Wonwoo tried to start conversation with her, she said that 'we are strangers'. Woah this girl really opposite with her twin,Dino.

"Do you believe that what happened just now,Mingyu?" Wonwoo whispers to me.

"Yeah. I'm okay with it..because I like her already." I'm half smirking,half smiling.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 81.1K 45
❛ My name is Lee Areum, and I'm the twin sister of Seventeen's maknae, Dino. ❜ { achievements; #63 in fanfiction }
198K 4.4K 34
Taylor just got her heart broken and decided to move to Korea to live with her best friend. She didn't know that her best friend is working with one...
83.9K 2.4K 34
You went to korea to do your bussiness work. you went there alone , you dont really know much about korea but you do know this group call 'seventeen'...
26.7K 600 14
There is a secret that Seventeen's maknae has been hiding from his Hyungs. He is tired of keeping it to himself and wants to tell his hyungs, but the...