Forbidden

By --Paperdoll

We crave what we can't have, fall for ones we can't have, can't control our feelings... but that's the beauty... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Not an update
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
Chapter twenty-nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty-one
Chapter thirty-two
Chapter thirty-three
Chapter thirty-four
Chapter thirty-five
Chapter thirty-six
Chapter thirty-seven
Chapter thirty-eight
Chapter thirty-nine
Chapter forty
Chapter forty-one
Chapter forty-two
Chapter forty-three
Chapter forty-four
Chapter forty-five
Chapter forty-six
Chapter forty-seven
Chapter forty-eight
Chapter forty-nine
Chapter fifty
Chapter fifty-one
Chapter fifty-two
Chapter fifty-three
Chapter fifty-four
Chapter fifty-five
Chapter fifty-six
Chapter fifty-seven
Chapter fifty-eight
Chapter fifty-nine
Chapter sixty
Chapter sixty-one
Chapter sixty-two
Chapter sixty-three
Chapter sixty-four
Chapter sixty-five
Chapter sixty-six
Chapter sixty-eight
Chapter sixty-nine
Chapter seventy
Chapter seventy-one
Chapter seventy-two
Chapter seventy-three
Chapter seventy-four
Chapter seventy-five
Chapter seventy-six
Chapter seventy-seven
Chapter seventy-eight
Chapter seventy-nine
Chapter eighty
Chapter eighty-one
Chapter eighty-two
Chapter eighty-three
Chapter eighty-four
Epilogue
SEQUEL

Chapter sixty-seven

9.1K 368 270
By --Paperdoll

Song for the chapter: Rihanna - Diamonds

***

Minutes passed, the music was louder now, and I was relieved that no one was approaching, that was most likely not real and my mind was only reflecting my frightened thoughts...

I almost jumped out of my skin when I felt two arms wrap around me. I froze in place.

I wasn't wrong then.

The small contact had caused goose bumps to form on my skin, and I tried to brush away the strange feeling. He pulled me closer to him but not in a greedy or vulgar way. I got the same warm feeling shooting through me as I did with...

Have I gone insane?

"Olivia?" A husky voice asked, sounding pleadingly. My eyes bulge and I jumped up again when I heard the velvet voice, that belonged to the man behind me.

No. I'm only imagining it.

I stay frozen, the stranger's head dipped and nestled to my neck, he's only inhaling me and I distinct that faint familiar cologne and odd forest smell, cigarettes too.

He pulls away then, I'm turned gently towards him by my arms, my joints shaking and I close my eyes quickly, waiting in anticipation.

"Didn't I promise you something?" he mumbled, his forehead rested on mine. Shaky, scattered breaths leave my lips as I force myself to not cry because I'm losing it. "Baby open your eyes please."

I couldn't believe my ears, my eyes stay close.

It's not possible...It's not his voice I hear.

If I open them and he's not there then I will need to be sent to an asylum.

"Liv, it's me." he husked with various emotions leaking through the voice, slightly concerned for my mental state it seems."Will you open your eyes for me?" Goose bumps literally rose on my arms when I heard the familiar voice.

Who is this guy?

"I-I can't-t." my voice quivered. He stood still once I spoke, taking sufficient breaths like he was having trouble to inhale, I felt tempted to watch him because his behavior was odd.

"You don't know what it means to me to hear your voice again." he spoke more to himself, content and melancholy, his hands cautiously rest on my waist, my heart instantly skipped a beat from this.

My eyes shot open to be met with gentle and slightly glazed hazel eyes that I longed to see, that angel alike sculpted face, his onyx hair was styled up and slicked back to perfection, his beard had grown back, relieved expression on his face, his eyebrows quirked in an endearing way waiting for my reaction.

I was completely still before him, my eyes wide, just staring at him in bewilderment. I had myself convinced that this very man was dead. I almost couldn't tell it was him. But when I looked into his eyes, I knew it was him. There was only one man that had eyes like that.

My lips tremble as I gasped.

"Zayn..." I whisper with wide eyes. My mouth went completely dry, my knees buckling, he tried to catch me but I refuse with my hands up in protest and shake my head, then straighten up again. I really did feel like I was moments from fainting right then and there but I stubbornly grasp any strength in me because this was worth it.

I needed to pull myself together before he could touch me.

He respects my will, bottom lip protruding slightly, my eyes soften and I relax staring at him like he's one of the world's wonders. It felt like it anyway.

"Yeah, I'm back babe." he rasped then, his voice shook too and I couldn't believe his glossy but relieved eyes, seeing the true undeniable joy in his caramel big orbs, hands slowly finding my sides as his thumb rubbed on my hip constantly while he scanned my face with care. I can't even blink in fear that he'll disappear if I do. "I promised I'd come back if you're there and wait for me, didn't I?" he choked up a little, giving me a look that warmed my heart.

He looked healthy and real...

I'm still completely out of it.

"Is it really you?" I whimpered, frowning a little from everything I felt. I was afraid that this wasn't real. His eyes fluttered close and he exhaled deeply breath hitting my face as he did so, before his emotional eyes burn into mine. Ones with such intensity it was hard to look away.

"It's me, love. Touch me." he whispered desperately, his lips move gracefully and slow while I can't stop inspecting every little nook and cranny of his perfect face.

The world was spinning rapidly around me, moving on its own accord, and I was stuck on peering at his face with blurry eyes.

Everything I thought I had lost just came back to me in the minute I lost hope.

I practically threw myself into his arms, wrapping mine around his waist and burying my head in his chest. Soon I'm crying pitifully into his chest, his hands immediately wound around my waist, and I felt him tug me more into him.

"Shh.." he mumbled, "I'm here, everything will be okay." he consoled me even if he was the one who disappeared and was in danger all the time. The tears were rolling past my cheeks, relief flashing through me because he's unharmed.

I look up to him and quickly cup his lovely face, he sighed a heavy sigh relaxing and his arms stay wrapped firmly around my waist, holding me closely to him until I'm practically molding with his chest, and our faces were inches from each other, his eyes only on mine.

Gulping I touch his face tenderly repeatedly which makes him leans to my right hand, I'm tearing up and crying from happiness while Zayn looks at me shyly blinking the moister in his eyes away before cupping my jaw then I feel him get closer to kiss my tears away, pecking all over my face, while he's breathing unsteadily from his nose.

Kiss, kiss and kiss again, tender and full of force, making the air get caught in my lungs.

I'm reveling in this as I round my hands on his back so I can feel him better and feel right.

When he's done showering me with the small kisses we hold eye contact, his peer intenly trying to hold onto the moment like I am as well.

"But you were... They said... And how-" I begin frowning when I think about what happened and the confusion that came along with it. He hasn't stopped staring at me, I get shy but peer back.

"I will explain baby, I promise, just," he told me calmly stopping and taking a deep breath to regain his composure, "just please hold me."

I do, of course I do. I want to hold him forever. Circling my arms around his neck and squeezing him to me until our lips brush and I know he's having trouble to breathe but he tightened his arms on my waist too.

"I thought I would never see you again," A sob broke from my lips once I remember all the times I missed him. New tears escaping my eyes as I'm staring at his hazel ones that I have missed so much, "I thought t-that y-you-"

"Hey, hey." his eyebrows crease in concern as he said that so softly that I'm melting at his voice, cradling my cheek in his hand, "No more of that okay? I'm here Liv." he reassured me licking his lips nervously, "I'm so sorry I couldn't come earlier babe. So much fucking happened. But never doubt me. Never doubt that I wasn't doing all I could to come to you because I did." he rasped lowly, then he gulped, "There wasn't a second I didn't think about you." he confessed, my breathing hitched being a bit befuddled at how easy his words flow showing his feelings. But I could see that he was being sincere.

"I missed you Zayn." I mumbled weakily back. He holds me tighter.

"Say it again please." his eyes stay on mine, flickering to peer more like he's trying to reassure him I'm there.

"I missed you so much." I softly repeat.

"I missed you more." he husked back and then his nose brushed mine.

With closed eyes I eased to him, his lips stroke mine almost...then he kissed the corner of my mouth as I lean into him further.

Because I'm at last sure this is real I kiss his cheek, cradling his face in my head so I can tilt it down and kiss his forehead, my eyes fluttering close, giving him pecks.

After my affection he pulled me to his chest, putting one arm round my shoulders the other on my waist, my hands entwine and rest on his neck while I kiss his collarbone his breathing hitched. Continually I press my lips to the skin of his neck, throat down to his collarbones, then I breathe him in before I press my forehead to his neck.

"I knew. No one believed me but I knew it." I whispered on his skin.

"Of course you did baby. If anyone would know it was you." his voice made everything alright.

He made everything alright.

We stalled our next actions for a moment, not wanting to leave, not wanting to lose this feeling, not wanting to think about anything. We stayed that way for a few seconds. Now I had my ear pressed against his chest, and I could hear the steady sound of his heart beating, my fingers caress his neck and play with his silky hair there that I was afraid I'd never get to feel again. I could feel myself visibly begin to relax against him, the sound of his heart as some kind of lullaby. The music pounding through the club was loud, but Zayn's heart beat was loud too. It was the only proof I needed to know he's real and not some twisted part of my insane imagination. I buried my head in the crook of his neck more and more, wanting to cry all over again.

"Liv." My name was a soft murmur, and I literally shivered from the huskiness of the voice. He had warmth to him, and I instantly craved more of it all the time. I never want to let him go. Never again.

"Hmm." I mumble back, pulling away and staring at him. I could tell he was trying to act like his normal self, to hide his pain, but I could see it in the slight limping posture, or how his hands were stiff at my sides. Something really bad had happened to him and I will make sure he tells me. He doesn't answer only watch me and it's then I knew that he truly missed me since his eyes never cease from taking me in. I knew because I did the same.

Eventually I wound my arms snugly around his neck again, feeling him move even closer.

My eyes briefly survey the club, not forgetting that we were in a dangerous place, though Zayn didn't seem to care. Some of the scantily clothed woman strut around us and I instinctively pull Zayn closer.

"There's uh...there's a bunch of half naked women flaunting around. Some are watching you." I muttered annoyingly, "But don't look around." I spoke warningly looking at him from under my eyelashes. He bit down his lip, trying to contain his gleeful smile that threatened to break through but refrained himself, then he cleared his throat and gazed at me with that stare that made me so shy.

"Do you honestly think I could look at anyone else right now...or ever?" he retorted, my lips part to ask him if he was serious but he quickly changed topic, "What did they do to you? Did anyone touch you?"

"No, uh.." my eyes widen slightly when I remember, his frown took over his syrupy eyes, "well." I grimace.

His face hardens slightly, "Well?" prompting me with his concerned eyes.

"One tried but-" I mumble.

His face void and darkened, "Who?"

"Zayn let us forget and leave please." I try but he wasn't having it holding me in place by my elbow when I want to stride away.

"I need to know so I can have my revenge." his words spoken through hisses. I gulp and my eyes turn bigger just wanting to persuade him.

"No, take me away from here."

That's what makes him impatient and his face looked strained because he tried not to shout.

"Olivia I'm going to have my revenge whether you like it or not. Make it easier for me babe." he muttered with a gentle stare. "They wanted to betray me and then get my properties once they thought they killed me." he explained, "They deserve everything they will get from my anger. Or do you want me to tell you what they did to me first?" he questioned, chewing down his lip his gaze hooded in forming memories that he seemed to recall. I pale.

"No." I mumble softly. Then I look around, "It's Damian and the two standing near him on his right." I stated when my eyes settled on them.

He turned us around, still holding me like he never wants to let go, so I was facing the wall now and he could watch behind my back."The two brunettes, one of them is young, he tried and one is tall he drugged me."

"Fucking Dimitri." he uttered harshly. It looked like he was informed that I was here. "What did he try on you?" he pointedly asked, leaving no room for discussion.

"Nothing-"

"Liv don't you dare try to excuse that piece of shit."

"I'm not." I'm appalled that he thinks I could do that.

"So tell me babe."

"He tried to...to touch me but I stopped-" I stuttered under his scrutinizing gaze and his face contorted to that of fury like I just told him something that pained him.

Of course he's not hearing me anymore and is already stomping at his way while I try to keep up, he's tugging on my hand until he abruptly stopped, I nearly bumped into him, then I peer at his eerily malicious eyes and expression.

He looked calm, too calm. I knew he was silently counting in his head; he had a sudden look of concentration, as if he was physically restraining himself.

"Stay back." he muttered not looking at me as he's glaring straight forward.

"No. I'm not leaving your side." I blubber out exasperated. If he thinks I would let go of him right after I got him he's up for a fight. His glinting orbs soften drasticly once they avert on me.

"Olivia, I know you're scared for me baby. I know you are, but this isn't a fucking joke. There is no way in fucking hell that I am willing to take this big of a risk with you. I don't want you to see what I'm about to do." he husked solemnly.

"I don't care, Zayn. I will stay by your side even if you'll shout."

He took a breath but let me follow him, I had to promise him not to do anything that would harm me and listen to his orders if he will need to say something in case of the worst scenario.

There's loud bangs heard, I gasp and stay behind Zayn, while I take notice where the bullet sounds came from.

It's Liam and then the rest. Louis smirked my way, Niall and Harry looked relieved and were lined at the entrance with at least twenty men.

The club is emptied fastly, Damian was shocked and scrambled to get away to no avail, forced to stay with his five men stranded under Zayn's anger.

His eyes bulge in fear when he sees Zayn, and I was so enjoying this though I was nervous. I had the right to be slightly nervous. Zayn's large body stood protectively in front of me, shielding me from Damian's view but holds onto my hand stricly, then entwined our fingers, his thumb brushing my hand repeatedly. I stared at his back, seeing that his muscles were tense. But Damian had it coming for crossing Zayn, and even I, who mostly was clueless, knew that if you crossed Zayn, you were as good as dead.

"You survived?" Damian spoke calmly, though everyone could tell he was internally terrified.

"See how karma works," Liam replied cunningly, "This time the game is in our hands."

It felt great to see him in this position, powerless, defenseless like I had been, mentally and physically abused. Now I was having the upper hand with Zayn being back and here for me.

"If I were you I would reconsider son." Damian suggested in a unnerving voice, "She's still not dead, and Dimitri didn't touch her so your anger is misjudged-"

"You keep talking but all I hear is bullshit." Zayn boomed tauntingly, his neck vein about to bulge out of place. He wasn't beating around the bush with his delirious anger.

"She a slut. It was fun to see her cry under me." That young kid spat rancorously at Zayn. I wince which Zayn noticed, I saw the trembling of his fisted hands when he saw my frightened eyes.

"That's it." Zayn stormed over to him, Dimitri's confidence visibly faltered as his full height towered easily over his. I was anxiously watching the scene happening before me when he reached out his gun and thrusts the butt to his skull roughly, which made him crumple to his knees, "Not so mouthy now, are you? You fucking pussy!" Zayn yelled, his voice dominating the place instantly."You're not a real man. A real fucking man doesn't force himself over a girl!! But I'll teach you a lesson cunt!"

His face turned sharply to the side, "Bambi," I was so used to hear him call my name that it takes me second to look at him, his irises were black and wild, "Look away."

I obey and heard a gun shot... then another.

"Zayn." I mumble meekly staring at him. I didn't like how different and scary he is when he's like this, that wicked and dark look in his eyes made him unrecognizable.

He took a deep breath, and I quietly walked up to him, circling my arms around his waist our torsos touch. His sight was set on me, and his eyes were harsh and unforgiving. His face fell, and for a sheer moment there was a diversion in his eyes because he kept looking at my pleading ones, only to be replaced by anger that I had started to forget what it looked like on his face...

"Don't." I want to leave this damn place and be safe in his big arms. I just want to forget I was ever here. And as illogical this sounded I didn't want people to die because of me. I had enough of this.

But Zayn thought otherwise. It was his right in a way. And as selfish as this sounded I was too consumed with having him back that I was glad he could let go of his rage and have his calmed attention back to me after he had his way with this.

While he never stared away from me, he clicked the gun again, before pulling the trigger killing off Damian blindly. The anger had dissipated in his eyes, and his entire body looked less tense once he did it.

//

The car was immaculate inside; I've never been inside a this large car before. The engine purred to life, and my eyes bulged at the controls of the car. I was in shock and a bit scared from everything.

Zayn just killed three men without remorse...and he did it for me.

Maybe for himself as well. I don't know how I felt about that. So I decide to push thinking away. Honestly all I want was him beside me. I hadn't lost him and that's what matters. Nothing else.

Zayn lowered himself in the backseat shortly after too, my whole body felt alive, butterflies twirling through my stomach, the knot I had felt on my chest had finally dissolved, I could breathe properly. The second he looked at me he stretched his hand to me. A moment passes before I take it and he neared me, silently wanting me to sit on his lap. I wasn't sure about this, but I didn't want things to be awkward between us because I was grateful he was okay and that I'm feeling him close to me. I stood up on my knees and lay my hands on his shoulders, holding eye contact while he looked up at me and immediately had me straddling his lap, leaning my head on his chest, his chin on my head, while he's brushing through my hair after he put my hair down. I couldn't help but close my eyes, tightening my legs around his waist as our chests pressed against each other. His free hand had a firm grip on my inner thigh, keeping me seated on him. It seemed like Zayn was clutched around me and I didn't think there was a better feeling nor any way to describe my happiness and feelings for him.

Zayn had taken the courtesy of wrapping his large black tailored blazer around my still trembling frame. It felt like a warm blanket to me, his exquisite and manly scent on it, and it cast a firm feeling of safety, all around me... I pressed my head against Zayn's firm chest, my trembling going down a bit. His warmth surrounded all around me, his scent filling my senses as I couldn't get enough of this. Right now, I could only conclude one thing, I was safe.

Niall and Louis came too, the other two were in another car getting Alice before we're heading to another state. I had no idea where.

They're listening to some news on the small Tv plugged at the back of the front seats.

I felt Zayn lean forward a bit, his cheek brushing against mine. I glanced up at him and he felt my stare so he gazed down too, his dark eyelashes practically fanning across his cheeks.

He was so close and I yearned him.

I have never felt this happy and at the right place as right now.

My face warmed at his stare, it's very cutting and deep which he didn't seemed aware of doing now every time he holds eye-contact, making me slightly uncomfortable because I didn't know what he was thinking about or if we were together again. I couldn't comprehend anything.

He bit his lower lip lightly, alternating his frowning gaze from my lips back to my eyes, his pupils dilate and I was tempted to press our lips together but halted myself from doing anything too rash and out of place, it also looked like he was trying to read me, before his attention turned back to the Tv.

"I'm here for one purpose. To get that bastard who thought will easily get away with kidnapping my daughter."

I couldn't breathe at the sound of my father.

Did I imagine that?

Everyone grew completely silent, and I even forced myself to turn around in Zayn's lap. His arms tightened around me, probably thinking I was pulling away, but I only turned around, my back now leaning against his masculine chest. I pulled his blazer tighter around me to maintain the warmth, and I began lightly stroking Zayn's cold hands that were wound around my waist to soothe him because his body grew stiff and rigid.

"If you're hearing me I hope you're hiding good. Because I will hunt you down like the animal you are and when I will find you, I will make sure your life will be a living hell, then kill you. I already know your next destination."

My father looked so tired and I felt very guilty. He didn't look the same as I had left him. Of course he wouldn't. His eyes were mad and wild, his posture always straight and ready to lunge. If I knew something about reading people it was that look. He was up to revenge.

Oh my God.

I'm staring with wide eyes, my mouth slightly parted, while I'm gripping on Zayn's hands for dear life.

Louis turned the small Tv off.

"He won't do shit. He still thinks you're torturing her, he wouldn't risk you hurting her." Niall spoke firmly.

"Nah, doubt it. He still wants her back." Zayn retorted smoothly, his hands gripping me tighter.

I'm skeptical but mumble, "He's stubborn but if I were to talk to him it would maybe change his-"

"His what? Mind? That man hates my fucking guts babe. I fucking stole you, his daughter, at like the same town he was, and you think he will listen to what you will say. If he's as good as everyone makes him then he knows my record. He probably thinks I've manipulated you." he told me with a mockingly reprimanding voice. I know he's concealing the fear he has for losing me I can tell by the way he's possessively holding my waist but it still hurt my feelings.

"He's not that wrong then." I muttered."I might know my father more than you do."

We don't know how to act around each other after our little moment where we spoke about our feelings when we saw each other again after I thought he was dead. We're trading over a thin line here. As ever we have to talk it through first before we can talk about anything else because it turns to arguments.

"That's something I already know bambi. If you don't have any productive thoughts, shut your pouty lips, yeah?" he grumbled heatedly. I huff.

Seconds later I want to sit on the seat and not his lap anymore because I'm overwhelmed with the situation we're in. He doesn't let me.

"Come on babe, I won't release you ever again, especially when I just got you back, you can stop squirming on my fucking lap." he mumbled in my ear. I groan and huff again still wriggling on his hold, "Liv your father would never understand..." he tried to find the right words to say, "this." he decided to leave it uncertain as always. It does bother me. "If he knows my hands were anywhere near you, he'll kill me. Not that I mind but I heard you were very sad because of me." he softly told me. Relaxing, I pout and avoid his eyes. I was more than sad when I thought he was gone. I was devastated. "I don't want you sad." he always knew what to say, how to calm me, how to show care when needed. I had missed him so, even his unbending need to be in charge and thinking he knows everything. I sighed heavily and nuzzled to his chest again."Good girl."

I closed my eyes as they all began to discuss this matter further, my ears focused on his heartbeat.

"Do you even know how fucking beautiful you are?" he gently rasped only for my ears to hear, his knuckles running down the side of my face tenderly and I had felt him watch me intently for minutes now.

"Don't act cute with me. I'm still pissed at you." I muttered although with a small smile on my lips. His face fell at my words, and his jaw noticeably clenched when I dare a look at him but he chose to let it go when he said, "You can get angry as much as you want little princess, I won't let you go." I try to make an annoyed expression but fail under his eyes that were concentrating on me and made me melt into him.

There's that nagging thought about what my father will do. He's a determined man, he loves me, of course he's not just going to accept me being forever held away, but I wanted this by myself now. I miss my family a lot but I knew I couldn't stay away from Zayn, even the thought made me nauseous. I haven't had much time to revel in having him back so I divert my thoughts onto more light ones, like memorizing Zayn's features that I was frightened I'd forget, he holds my gaze evenly, smiling at me from time to time.

Exhaustion had suddenly taken over my body, my eyelids growing heavy. I wanted nothing more than to sleep right now, to just lie down and sleep.

With my racing heart and troubling mind, I finally forced darkness to envelop my mind completely, ridding everything else out, and I snuggled closer to Zayn as I gradually drifted off to sleep.

*a.n/ I couldn't sleep so I thought why not finish the chap and post it? :) So he's finally back. I hope you didn't actually think I would be so heartless and kill him off. There's still some stuff to come hope you dont get bored by the story lol... I actually think Zayn's character came a long way and this was clearly shown in this chap, all because he nearly died. Anywho vote please, thanks for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 65.2K 50
You don't know what's out in the world, until you witness it yourself. It may be hard to believe, but it becomes something you can't deny. He's not h...
2K 166 73
"Why are you doing this to me?" I asked him. "Because I can and I will." He said moving closer to me. "Why does it have to be like this. We can wor...
360K 8.4K 71
Everyone wanted him but no body knew him "Because I said so." He said to me while pinning me against the wall having a tight grip on my arm. *** "the...
911 15 15
Sequel to Gomez Obsession Nick and Selena are a happy couple. Everything was fine until another guy steal's Selena's heart. It obviously wouldn't mat...