Forbidden

By --Paperdoll

We crave what we can't have, fall for ones we can't have, can't control our feelings... but that's the beauty... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Not an update
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
Chapter twenty-nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty-one
Chapter thirty-two
Chapter thirty-three
Chapter thirty-four
Chapter thirty-five
Chapter thirty-six
Chapter thirty-seven
Chapter thirty-eight
Chapter thirty-nine
Chapter forty
Chapter forty-one
Chapter forty-two
Chapter forty-three
Chapter forty-four
Chapter forty-five
Chapter forty-six
Chapter forty-seven
Chapter forty-eight
Chapter forty-nine
Chapter fifty
Chapter fifty-one
Chapter fifty-two
Chapter fifty-three
Chapter fifty-four
Chapter fifty-five
Chapter fifty-six
Chapter fifty-seven
Chapter fifty-eight
Chapter fifty-nine
Chapter sixty
Chapter sixty-one
Chapter sixty-two
Chapter sixty-three
Chapter sixty-four
Chapter sixty-five
Chapter sixty-seven
Chapter sixty-eight
Chapter sixty-nine
Chapter seventy
Chapter seventy-one
Chapter seventy-two
Chapter seventy-three
Chapter seventy-four
Chapter seventy-five
Chapter seventy-six
Chapter seventy-seven
Chapter seventy-eight
Chapter seventy-nine
Chapter eighty
Chapter eighty-one
Chapter eighty-two
Chapter eighty-three
Chapter eighty-four
Epilogue
SEQUEL

Chapter sixty-six

6.7K 297 107
By --Paperdoll

"What are you doing here?" I stuttered anxiously."No." I exclaim when he took a step closer, hair messed framing his blank facial expression while his blue eyes seem dull.

It's Nick...?

"Well hello to you too." he smiled and holds his hands up in surrender standing still.

"Answer me." I muttered not faltering under his stare.

"Calm down, I'm not here to hurt you. Liam sent me. As you know I'm still a plant in Damian's gang sweetie." he nonchalantly said in his posh accent, pushing his hands down his jacket's pockets.

"Liam? So they're okay and still here?" I frown to myself, rubbing the tiredness from my eyes. Of course I feel a little less tense, that meant the rest of them was save, Alice as well. I'm joyous and felt like I could breathe a little easier. At last a good thing.

"Yes. It's impossible to leave for them under these circumstances," he responded, "I've brought you something to eat, because I know how Damian treats the girls he puts in here until they do their job good." he explained and hands me two Snickers from his pocket."You probably haven't had anything to eat, did you?" his voice is quiet and not menacing. I feel like I can trust him.

With a shaky hand and small sigh I take them, examining them for a bit trying to find something odd. Then I unwrap one slowly and take a bite, closing my eyes after in satisfaction, my taste buds cheer in delight. I'm eating it quickly, not a smart move considering that I've had nothing to eat and now I'm scarfing this sweet stuff but it will help with my blood pressure.

"There's some water bottles in the small fridge," he points to the fridge standing next to the bed. His eyes look pitiful, expression grim and like he's trying to see if I'm anywhere damaged, or still mentally stable."I couldn't sneak in more food sorry."

I wave him off, grateful I have something to eat then sit onto the bed and search through the fridge; multiply beverages are there and behind a champagne bottle I finally find some small water filled plastic bottles.

We don't talk for a while, I'm on my second Snickers, having gulped down three small bottles of water. The hazy cloud disappeared from my brain and vision, that tension from my shoulders long forgotten.

The room was huge, painted in gold and white patterns, a big king sized bed that smelled of distinct perfume. I had laid down it, curling under the cover, my head supported by the pillow which was on the headboard.

"Do you feel any better?" he calmly asked. His voice is very soothing as he was leaning back on a dresser with crossed arms, his forehead crinkling.

"Yeah, thank you." I clear my throat then look to my tangled hands, "How are we going to get out of here?"

"We're not."

I look up in confusion, my lips pursing but he doesn't seem fazed.

"What? But-" I finally say.

"Not tonight. You're lucky Damian is out of town otherwise I wouldn't be here right now." he began solemnly, "If he knew I got inside he'd have a word with me and that wouldn't be so nice."

"Wow." I mutter, "I want to know about what luck you're talking about because I'd beg to differ. And how nice of you."

He rolled his eyes and said, "Hey I'm only being honest. I can't risk everything but I'm here so-"

"What then? You helped today but what about tomorrow?" I snapped because I couldn't help it, he closed his eyes taking a breath.

"Don't be so loud. I forgot how sensitive you fucking are." he muttered, squinting his eyes at me.

"You don't know me." I bit back, he raised an eyebrow as if my words proved his pointless statement.

"Tomorrow Damian's taking you in his club." he stated, I swallow down my anxiety, "It's easier to snatch you from there than it is here. We'll see each other again tomorrow night, you won't run into risk until then but I will help Liam get in and then out with you just in time." he honestly told me. "You'll have to be more calm though and don't make Damian angry." he saw my hateful stare so he continued with his fed up expression, "I'm trying to help you here. He will wait for you to fuck it up just because he wants to punish you. If I were you I would consider on keeping my mouth shut unless you want him to sell you to someone for the night and then you're in deep shit."

I sighed heavily, seeing where he's coming from.

"I'm not sure I can trust you." I mumble groggily minutes later, I felt sleepy and the room was very warm and cozy despite the purpose it serves for. It's way better than the concrete room.

I'm suspicious but very glad that Liam has thought about getting me out of here.

"I haven't done anything to harm you." he shrugged, "You will have to accept my help."

Then silence but I couldn't take it. I have been alone with my thoughts for a long time and it doesn't do me well.

"So... Did you hear about...?" I mumble hurt but want to know if he did while I'm peering at him.

His eyes fall to the ground looking pensive, then he nods with a solemn stare, "Yeah, I mean I haven't seen his body." he averts his eyes back to mine, "But I heard they got him pretty bad. It's very depressing, Zayn was too young and powerful to die but that made him a target to many..." he stopped when he noticed my face wrinkling in emotional pain and moved my head down.

I've come to conclusion that the mere thought of him brought me to tears and I will forever feel like this because of him. Of course the denial I felt was still going very strong.

"By the way Alice wanted to talk with you, so here have my phone but make it quick." he distracted me, I perk up at her name.

Nick rings her and then he spoke a bit with her before I can take it from him.

"Alice?" I bit my lip and furrow my eyebrows.

"Liv are you okay? They couldn't do anything to you right? I'm so sorry. I'm glad you're good and that Nick is there now, we immediately made everyone track you down until we found out where you were. I shouldn't have left and I feel so horrible and guilty. There were so many men attacking us-"

"Okay, okay. Wait." I try to calm her, I had no clue what had happened but I was sure it wasn't her fault she had to go, if anything that was the least I was concerned for, "You had to do what you had to do. I'm not mad, I'm just happy that you're alive. I thought I was alone and would spend the rest of my life here." I meekly give as a response. To hear and know she was alright felt like a massive relief.

"I can't forgive myself though until I know you're in front of me. You're like a sister to me and I will do everything to bring you back home safely. I promise. If I have to I'll kill someone."

I laugh slightly, leaning my hand on my knee and rest my chin on my palm,"Don't joke about that." I scold softly.

"I'm not joking." she sternly countered.

She asked me a lot of questions for my well being. I have to admit that if today would have turned out any different than from how it did I would have been unstable and would've fallen down the rabbit hole trapped in madness for forever. Before she hangs up she tells me to rest and not worry anymore because they would come for me tomorrow.

"Why don't you sleep? You have to be in a good mental and physical condition because you will need it. I'll keep an eye on everything." Nick outright stated. He's right, a good night of sleep will help my weakened body and tired mind. I lay down to my right, tucking my hands under my cheek.

Because I feel that things would turn better, sleep came fast.

//

*next day*

Alice's POV

"You're not serious!!!" I shout on the phone."Liam get back and let's get Liv how many times do I have to tell you this? What the fuck has come up now?!"

I woke up to find that I'm the only one in the house. During my anxious thoughts and not sleeping for nights I've gotten tired and had fell asleep on accident. After the reassurance I got from Liv that she wasn't harmed I was feeling way better. But I had to get her back.

"I can't tell you through the phone, I gotta go. For now you to stay back, I will get curly birdie this is all I can say. But trust me on this, things will fall at their place. Be patient." he hung up.

I hastily pull up some clothes and look around to find any clue where they've gone to.

Liam had been away for hours until two or three a.m. yesterday and once he was back it's like I was air to him, again hooked with his phone.

What if he found out about something and I'm missing something because I'm not looking at the bigger picture?

What is it that I have completely forgotten? What is it that has Liam be so sure on his next moves when just a few days earlier he was so stressed?

"Oh." I mumble to myself finding the answer just by asking the right questions. The only logical was that one but it was far too impossible. I couldn't cast my instinct away though.

//

*later that day*

Olivia's POV

The time to accompany Damain came way faster than I expected.

I've woken up to loud knocks and was sent back to that old lady who is making my make up again. Nick had left but I was positive that I would be saved.

When she's done she gives me a white and nude coloured dress. This time it's less revealing with thick straps and the skirt came to my knees, my make up very modest; a few layers of mascara, the paleness of my skin tone made my eyes look a lot clearer along with the dark pink on my lips, my curly hair was put in a low bun few strand falling around making it look edgy.

I touch my cheeks trying to get colour back in my cheeks and then lay my hand on my forehead in distress, the other resting on the edge of the long mirror.

I hope that I will escape tonight.

//

We shuffled inside the building once we arrived, I feel repulsed immediately when I look around and see women strip and dance for men.

The lights all bright pointing to a stage and podiums.

I'm getting dragged around and pushed by his men until they sit down a black leathered seat, I cross my arms feeling out of place.

Damian grasped my wrist snapping me away from my thought and wants me to sit...

"You want me to sit on your lap?" I question flabbergasted recoiling from him as I pull my hand but he's too strong, then I cringed when he smirked.

"Da." he retorted.

I know I've said to Nick that I won't make him furious or try not to, but I would never let him degrade me like this. I've been through enough and this took my last straw of patience because my disgusted and enraged emotions combust.

"No, never." I spat achieving to get my hand away, the only person's lap I would ever sit was Zayn's.

He let a disapproving noise out and looked up dauntingly, before I know it I'm pulled by my hair harshly, I yelp while one of his men was quickly forcing me to walk to a more secluded place, I'm trying to fight against him and tussle around, he handled my body easily.

"Wait, then work." he ordered once he turned me around and jolted me to the wall a chair in front of me before he strolled away.

What?

My eyes dart around and I see other girls on corners like I am... my eyes bulge when I notice that some of them are dancing on men's laps or even do sexual things for them in front of everyone. This is what Nick was talking about, the punishment will be to do as any man here pleases.

Oh, no.

The panic made me freeze in spot. But I would have done the same thing again, I didn't want to see Damian's smug face that he got me. I belonged to Zayn and I will forever make this clear to everyone.

My hands circle around my waist and my feet tap to the floor impatiently, my body shaking frenziedly and anxious.

Where's Nick when you need him or Liam? Has something happened? They were supposed to get me by now. This nightmare was supposed to end now, various malicious emotions, sorrow thoughts make me sweat in trepidation.

I'm desperately seeking for familiar faces.

I relaxed when I spot Nick finally, though he's next to Damian and isn't making a move to stride to me.

I'm alternating between hope and despair. I can't allow myself to be relieved nor am I that scared. It's surely wanting to drive me insane and I'm bitterly thinking about dark things.

There's also many people walking around, excessively looking for their next prey making me super cautious bowing my head and when I feel watched I quickly turn my back, to not bring attention to me I keep unmoving, maybe they'll find interest in someone else but my white dress wasn't helping, so this wouldn't work that good.

There's a presence behind me not long after, I feel it come closer and closer, I took deep breaths while blinking fastly.

I'm again in this situation, everyone is always too late with their help, I shouldn't have been hopeful. Why would the gang want to help me? All I ever was to them was an obstacle.

But I needed this to stop, I don't want to feel fear from these brutal, amoral men anymore. I wish I was strong enough but since the moment Zayn wasn't by my side, and the possibility that he's dead, I have never been this irreparable and lost.

My skin prickled with goose bumps, the vision unclear because I know there was someone behind me but I bite my lip so I don't scream while I can feel just about every type of fear circulating through my veins and body...

*a.n/ Don't hate me for all the cliffhangers I throw at you lol. I'm bad at writing fillers that include hints and lazy when it comes to these kind of chapters because I know what will happen so I want to get to the good stuff quickly but also these are necessary and ughh. I hope you can be patient. :) Anyway thanks for reading, vote please. Your lovely comments is what keeps me writing this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.7K 1K 28
*Do not read without reading Book One of Mistake. * Copyright © 2015 All Rights Reserved Loving someone is extraordinary. It's strange, but it...
911 15 15
Sequel to Gomez Obsession Nick and Selena are a happy couple. Everything was fine until another guy steal's Selena's heart. It obviously wouldn't mat...
3.2K 168 78
"What.....no. Erin, what the hell!?" Harry exclaimed, his expression practically breaking my heart. He looked completely betrayed and I realized that...
Veto By She

Fanfiction

2.1K 107 18
Twenty something corporate analyst, Rhona, struggles to feel love beyond an intimacy level. When she meets her new bosses stepson, Harry, they engag...