The Unexpected groom{Complete...

By myworld92

How do you feel when you get married to a person whom you saw few times and chatted with him/her in facebook... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39

Part 17

10.8K 585 22
By myworld92

" Do....do.... you..cons... consume alcohol too?" I asked him.

" If you consider beer as alcohol then it is an yes but that too I will have it only in parties " he told me truthfully.

"Madhu, I know I blurted out my smoking and drinking habits abruptly but I want you to know me completely whether it is good or bad. I need you to understand me and if you don't like anything in me just tell me I will try to change. If not today, these things could have come out one day." he told me and squeezed my palm which is still in his hand.

I just hummed and took back my hand and looked out of the window.

" Are you angry with me?" he questioned me after few minutes as I didn't speak anything after that.

"No , why do you think that I'm angry? Because of what you confessed few minutes back? "I asked him back ignoring his question.

"yeah"

"No Rishu, at first I was disappointed hearing that you smoke but you answered me the truthfully and I'm happy for that. You could have lied knowing that I won't like your answer but still you stick to the truth. I understand you but remember that you promised me that you will quit smoking and I expect you to keep your promise."

"Thanks sweet heart. I won't break my promise to you." he told happily and I smiled at him.

I'm happy that he is willing to quit smoking not because it is injurious to health but for me as he knew that I don't like it. He is being a good husband by giving importance to my views and opinions.

"Let's talk about something else" I told him.

"Okay"

"So tell me, why did you join that company when you have business to take care of?" I asked him.

"The reason same as you to lead a normal life but difference is I don't want to take the responsibilities that soon so for 2 years dad allowed me to do whatever I want and after that I joined dad in our business ."

" Oh....When exactly did you joined dad's business" I asked him as when we were chatting he never mentioned that he is gonna leave the job.

"It has been almost one and half year."

"Oh...Were we in touch in facebook after you joined dad's business?"

"Yeah, we were"

"But you never told me that you left the job during our chats" I accused him as I thought we were very good friends.

"That's because we never discussed anything about our personal life. We used to talk about random things." he told me. What he said is true we never talking anything about our personal lives. It was always he teasing or flirting with me or talking about office work.

"hmm "

"Rishu, where did you get my photo from?" I asked him suddenly remembering my photo set as wallpaper in his mobile.

"Which photo?" RK asked back confused.

"The one which is set as wallpaper in your mobile"

"Oh that" RK grinned.

"Tell me, I don't remember taking that picture." I requested him.

"I have my sources, sweet heart" he told me cheekily.

"Tell me na, please"

"No, I won't. It's a secret" he said winking.

"Argh...secret. I think you must have got it from Anju right?"

"Anju ....no" he chuckled.

"Definitely you got it from her, Otherwise how will you get it as I don't have this photo with me. So no chance getting it from my side. But I don't remember when exactly she clicked this picture " I told him thinking.

"When right time comes you will know, darling" he told me and continued to concentrate on driving.

I huffed and turned towards the window. We talked about some random things in between, pulling each other's leg. I enjoyed talking and spending time with him.

We reached my home and I was so happy to see my parents after a day. When the car came to halt, I immediately came out and walked towards the entrance not bothering to wait for him.

"Dady" I screamed happily.

"Honey, you both came" dad said surprised and started walking towards me.

I rushed in to his arms, kissed his cheek and hugged him happily. This has became my habit when I was away from my dad; whenever I came home from Pune I used to kiss his cheek and hug him, telling him that how much I missed him when I was alone in Pune.

"I missed you dady" I told him hugging.

"Me too, honey"

"Acha, did you really miss your dady Madhu? That's why you forgot to call him yesterday right? " Ma asked teasingly. There wasn't a day where I didn't talk to dady. I couldn't live peacefully without talking to him before going to bed but yesterday was different as I was so tensed that I forgot to call him and wish him good night.

"You are jealous Padmini that my daughter loves me more than you. She must have forgot to call but she came today to see me right." Dady replied to Ma before I could say anything.

"Mallik, You troubled me so much yesterday thinking about her. Because of you I called Radha so many times to check whether your daughter is fine or not." Ma accused dady.

"how are you honey? How is your new home?" dady asked me ignoring Ma's words.

"Everything is good and I'm so happy dady. Don't worry about me. " I told him and he just kissed my forehead.

"See, Rishab these father & daughter doesn't care about other people here, they both are not at all sparing a glance towards us." Ma told turning to Rishab till now I didn't realized that he was witnessing all this. I looked at him and saw him looking at me amusedly.

He must be thinking that I was acting like a kid who had come from school on her first day and telling her parents how much she missed them. I flushed and turned to mom. I totally forgot that RK is watching all this.

"Ma, I missed you too" I turned towards her and hugged her.

"Don't lie Madhu, I know that you missed your dad more." said Ma.

"No I missed you both " I said hugging my parents.

"Have a look at your poor husband too,Madhu. You are three are in your own world" RK Joked.

"At least now grow up now Madhu, you are a married girl now . You have to take care of your husband."Maa supported RK, I stood there calmly not knowing what to do. He must have thought that I am a immature girl who still behaves like a kid with her parents.

RK's POV:

It is nice to see Madhu talking to her parents happily. Though she didn't admit it but she did missed them so much. Seeing her talking to them I feel like she doesn't care anything about the world when she is with them. I too want her to be this close with me, may be more than this.

"I'm sorry" Madhu's question bought me out of my thoughts and I looked at her confused.

"I totally forgot about you. I came inside without waiting for you and even I ignored you....."

"Shhh....sweet heart, no need to say sorry. You might be missing them and I totally understand." I told her smiling.

" Thank you" she whispered and blushed hard as this is the first time I'm using the endearment in front of her parents. We looked at her parents at the same time and saw that they were smiling at us.

"Come, let's have lunch we have been waiting for you both" said Padmini Maa.

After having lunch, we talked for some time and I told them that we will be staying here tonight. Hearing that, Madhu was surprised at first and was so happy to spend a day with her parents. I want to do something for her but couldn't get any idea so when Mom told us to get ready. I requested my parents that we will stay there for today, they tried refusing saying that it's a ritual to bring her back but I somehow convinced them and called Madhu's parents to inform this and they too were so happy.

Madhu's POV:

In the evening, few family friends came to see us knowing that we are staying at my parent's house tonight. Mom gave me a designer black saree and told me to wear that. I got ready and went to living room and found RK talking to the guests. When he noticed me he stared at me for few seconds and turned his gaze away from me. I checked myself thinking that I missed something but didn't find any. But his look never left me, may be I was not looking good in this saree I thought sadly.

After having dinner, we both retired to our room. He didn't speak a word with me during the whole dinner, apart from stealing glances. Sometimes I caught him staring at me and when I look at him, he just gave me a smile. Is he not comfortable in my house? this thought is bugging my mind.

Thinking this I took my night clothes and was walking towards the bathroom all the while looking at him who was typing something on his phone. When I was about to fell down , RK saved me at right time and made me stand straight placing his hands on my waist.

"Are you ok?" he asked concerned.

"Yeah" I managed to say and looked into his eyes.

He stared at me for few seconds and pulled me more towards him. He bent his head down and kissed my cheek and then moved his head towards my ear which made me nervous and also increased my breathing speed.

"You are looking beautiful in this black saree and..........." said RK and paused for few seconds and again moved close to my ear and bite my earlobe.

"and sexy too. I couldn't control myself seeing you like this when you came downstairs." he said huskily and squeezed my waist tightly. At that moment I understood the look which he gave me when he saw me first in this evening. Blushing I hugged him.

He too hugged me tightly and started kissing me on my shoulder blade.

"Rishu...." I called him as if coming out of the daze he pulled back and looked into my eyes.

"I'm sorry Madhu. I got carried away" he said and moved away from me.

I just walked into the bathroom blushing. When I was changing my clothes, I looked at my waist and saw something like a trace. I moved towards the mirror and looked at it. It was RK's fingers mark, he squeezed it so tightly that the marks still didn't leave my skin. I blushed hard tracing the marks on my waist.

*****************************************************************************

Finally , I updated this story. How is this chapter??

Please vote and comment :)

If you are not aware I started a short story 'His innocent Biwi'. If possible, check out that story too. 

P.S: Next update will be in the first week of November.

-Veni

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 5.8K 28
He has been pampered a lot, She doesn't know what pampering is. He doesn't believe in marriages , She has always wished for a happily married life, B...
528K 22.4K 56
Meet Madhu and Khushi, two friends who are more like sisters. Being completely opposite of each other they somehow share a great bond. The calm and d...
46.1K 1.9K 19
madhubala is an orphan .she got married to Rishab kundra a rich business man. She was so happy for.her new life..but what happens if her hubby don't...
4.3K 621 7
AY HAIRAT-E-AASHIQUI ~~~ "Someone you haven't even met or known yet, is wondering what it had be like to know someone like you........." ~~~ Two indi...