Another world.

Av dayumstyles

When you bump into someone and make history with them, Your meant to be all along. This is a story of an ordi... Mer

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
NOTE!!
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
NOTEE!
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
The sequel is up!
new story!

Chapter 47.

30.9K 525 72
Av dayumstyles

'@Liamspoons I mean come on, Maira is way better than that bitch. Remember how she used him. :) #HairaForever '

'@Hiitsmehh After seeing this, I don't think there is an 'Haira'

I tap on the picture pinned to the tweet. My heart breaking a little. It was picture of them, she was casullay grinding on his while he had his hands in the air. I know it's just a picture but....People are thinking something else and I just can't...Fuck it..

'@horansbabe I don't know about you guys but I think Haira is....is...over.. :(' 

My heart beat raising. I tap the picture pinned...He....he had his hand around here waist, cupping her bum while she was almost sprawled on to him.  I slam the laptop screan, grabbing my hair in frustration. That's it, everything has a fucking limit. I won't stay quite like this. I'm done with this.

 I open the laptop again, checking the tweets I got. 

'@marry_stayles You never deserved Harry sweetie, don't dream so high. he never wanted you.'

 '@harry'sgirl haha, you seriously thought he would fall for a girl like you. you should get a life you fat ugly bitch.'

My heart was broken now, shattered in millions and millions of Pices. Tears started to roll down my eyes. I brought my legs to by chest, digging my face in it. Is it true? Am I that low that I don't desrve him. Was he just playing around with me? But It never felt like it....He never made me feel like that. I got up from the couch, crying harder by now.

I took a step up the stairs but missed it. My feet slipped and my head banged on the corner of the stair. The pain vibrating the whole organ. I placed my hand on it as I managed to get up. The pain was getting greater. I brought the hand in view. "Shit." I murmur, It was blood, my head was bleeding.   

I panicked, my heart beat faster. What do I do now? I ran towards my phone, calling Harry first. No answer, as expected. I threw my phone on the couch and ran upstairs, taking steps carefully. I walked towards the washroom, cleaning all the blood. I've never been in this situation so I don't have any idea what to do.   

After washing the blood for sometime, I expected it to stop but instead it increased. I took the towel from the handle and pressed it on my cut. My situation was making me cry, I was helpless. If kept bleeding i'll faint anyway.   

I walked down stairs, The towel still pressed to my forehead. I started to search for the First aid recklessly. All the drawers were opened, the whole house was a mess but it was no where. Oh, Harry had it that day, maybe he knows. I walked towards the couch, grabbing my phone. I dialed a smilier number and pressed to my ear. The bell kept ringing. No answer. "Please..." I murmur, dialing again.  I dialed his number almost 6 times by now and now answer every time. I then simply sent him text, maybe he'll reply.  

To: Harry.xxx

Where is the first aid box? Hurry reply!

For back up, I text Sarah. 

"To Sarah.xxx

Where are you? Its urgent. 

I press send but give a last shot, hoping that he'll pick up now.I dialed the same number. Nope..No fucking answer...

I threw my phone on the ground in anger. My bleeding still not stopping. A tear rolled down my eyes, I was helpless. I bring the towel forward, It was all red. "Harryy..." I whisper his name, falling on my knees, the towel removed from the cut. My hands were on the floor supporting my body. My tears and blood both splashing on the floor. You know what, I'm not talking to him. He should just stay with that Emily. I don't give a fuck.  Wait...we do have a first aid box in the car. I get up placing the towel back, finally there is hope for me. Slipping on Harrys large slippers I walk out of the house with the car keys. I open the back portion of the car, searching for it. I felt dizzy, like i'll just lose anytime. I finally found a box at the corner. I pull it out, it was the fist aid box. "Yes." I murmur, closing the car and finally getting inside the house. 

After getting settle with my cut. I was relived. I lastly cleaned the house, all the mess I made. He still doesn't gives a fuck, he still doesn't care that If i'm dying or I'm alive. He still doesn't take a small second of that 'fun' just to see my calls, my texts. If he wants to play like this, the I'm not going to sit back the whole time. 

I walk upsatirs, crying. I never thought that he would do this someday. The way he used to treat, the things he used to say and the way he used to look at me...i never thought would mean something else one day. Yes, I doubt him. I do. Take me wrong, judge me. But the things I'm feeling right now. You arn't. I'm afraid of everything now. I don't know how to talk to him...what if he calls it off..what If i loose every thing.

I walk towards the king size bed and curled into a ball on the corner. I cried my heart out. I wanted to, i just don't want I'll do now. I can't get angry at him, I just can't. Its just his eyes or something that makes my anger flush away..but not this time. I'll fight, i don't care. Everything has a limit and he broke it now. With that, I cried my self to sleep. 

*AFTER 3 HOURS.*

I open my eyes, my head hurting like hell. I lift my head up slowly, pain increasing. I looked around, no one was there. I then looked at the time, It was almost 11am. No sign of him, no nothing. Why should I give a damn anyway? No...Whatever he does, I can't stop caring about him..Its natural.  I lost alot of blood today, I can feel it. My body was weaker than before.

I think I should get some juice or something. I get up, wiping away all the moist from my face. I walk pass the window but turn back, I car coming inside our house. I stood there looking at the car. A girl comes out of the car from the driving seat while Harry comes out from another. Why did he even had to come back?  He walks towards her and they both hug for a quite long time, Harry rubs her bag. They let go and have conversation while she giggles. I just feel like...agh... She then goes on her tip toes and....kisses...his checks...

My eyes shut, I tear leaving from one of them, It hurts....alot. The voice of the door opening echos the room. I jump on the bed, pulling the devout over me. I close my eyes, not ready for anything right now.  "Babe?" I heard footsteps running towards me, all I felt was my heart beating faster right now. But the foot steps turned and the washroom door was closed. I closed my eyes again.

I hope he doesn't sees my face..Not now.. The door opens, Harry crawls on the bed. Pressing my back to his bare chest. I scooted a little forward, not wanting to get too close to him. 

"I didn't knew you would sleep so early.....I thought we would have our perfect thing.." Harry whispers in my ear, kissing my neck. And he thinks after doing this I'd talk to him, wrap my arms around him, No...not anymore. 

He takes my hand in his, intertwining our fingers. "Your hand fits n mine like it's made just for me.." He sings in my ear. What is he trying to do?  "I really wanted to sing to you before you go to sleep....but I guess maybe next time.."  He lastly kisses my neck, setting himself and drifting off to sleep.

I sudden sob left my mouth, making my eyes pop open in worry. I felt some movement from Harry. My eyes shutting close."Are you awake?" He whispers, his breath puffing on my neck. I stay quite, still acting other than that. I wanted to just scream at him. "I know your mad at me."

"Maira, atleast talk to me." He whispers again, has hand grasping my shoulder pushing me back. I didn't want him to se the cut I got right now. I didn't ha that power to argue with him because I know I'll just break down anyway. Ï just go carried away with the whole stuff...I'm sorry.." He whispers lastly, a bit stressed out. His hot breath puffing on my neck. 

I did't reply again, It was killing me. I wanted to talk to him, I wanted to cuddle back. But no more...He should know the limits. He fell on the bed again, making it bounce. His hands warped around my waist. Ï don't care if your mad, I'll....I'll still hold you close." He whispers in my ear, pushing me close. Why does he have to that to me? 

After a while, he started snoring softly. I turn my head narrowing my eyes, he was asleep. Even after all the things he just knows how to make up to girl and then does the same thing again. But this time, I won't let this go easily. He has to give me reasons, he has to answer my question...even If i'm afraid of hearing the truth.

I moved his hand from my waist and getting up. I walked towards the washroom, quietly closing the door behind me. 

What will happen tomorrow, I don't want tomorrow to come. I just don't want to. I'm worst in facing these kind of challenges. Either, I start crying in between the argument or I just forgive and forget. I washed my face. The bandage on my head taking my attention. Why am I so confused...

I open the door, seeing Harry awake looking at me. Shit shit shit was all that came out of my mouth. I turned around closing the door. I don'walk to my bed, instead I walk out side. "Where are you going?" Harry stops me, I squeezed my eyes thinking of something. "Water, I'll be back." I said, acting as normal as I could. I walked downstairs and went to the kitchen. I take a glass and pour some cold water in it. I take small sips. You know what, I won't act normal. I will fight, I will tell him. 

My phone started to ring, i walked outside, picking the phone from the floor. It was Sarah, wasn't to early huh? 

I answer the phone and walk upstairs, there were some weird voices at first but then the voice got clear. "Helloo!" I spoke, walking in the room. Harry's eyes following my actions. I walk towards the bed laying next to him, his eyes were still looking at me. "Sarahh!?" I frowned there was nothing but weird voices. I didt wanted to shut the phone, then I had to talk to him. "SARAH!" I shouted and after that there was a beep sound and done. "Shit."I murmur, bring the phone in front of me. "What happened?" Harry whispered, his breath hitting my cheek. " I don't know." I whisper, not realty giving a damn about him, I have to do it.

"I thought you were asleep." He whispers, yawning. I did'n't made any contact with him. "I was." I answer, a bit rudely. Fuck, what if he sees the cut. I turned towards the other side locking my phone and placing it on the side table. "A bought a movie." He voice echos in the room. 

"You can watch it." I said a bit harshly. "But I bought it so we can watch it tonight." He whispers, wow Harry, your just going to take this situation this way, Great! 
"Ï'm tired, let me sleep." I closed my eyes, cover the devut on my body. His hands slips under the devut, tickling my arm pit. I stopped his hand but he had way to much force. "Harry I said let me fucking sleep." I shouted at him turning around. Harry's hand slipping out immediatly. I felt bad shouting at him, I shouldn't have. But no, No regrats. 

 "Maira?" Harry whsipers again, I don't reply again, I acted like I was asleep. "Fuck, Fuck."He mouthed, punching the bed and laying down again. The bed bouncing because of his actions.

Just give me a reason why are you doing this? Just a little bit is enough...

*******************************************************

I'M SO SORRY I WAS LATE. I GOT SICK. :3

Anyway, Awwww....Thgey are breaking apart. :(

What do you think Maira will do and what do you think she SHOULD do?

FAN! VOTE! COMMENT! <3

Plesaseeeee! :* 

LOVE YOU GUYSS! :* 

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

19.1K 185 28
Dylan Kennedy, a normal 18 year old girl from Dallas, Texas took a trip to London, in February by herself. Crazy, right? Her first day in London, she...
992 2 25
Cassia Reynes was a simple, teenage girl. She was brought into foster care after her parents died in a shooting. She is now a maid with 3 older broth...
40.9K 1K 18
Hey guys! So this story is very old and very cliche. I wrote this on an old One Direction fan account on Instagram nearly 7 years ago when I was 14...
4K 62 12
"Harry, I'm sixteen! All this will do is make things complicated for you and me," I say trying to hold back the tears that escape my eyes. "I don't c...