Fate intervenes

De Susannb

This is a fan-fiction story based on the characters in C.L. Stone academy stories. Sang has moved to a new p... Mai multe

One look is all it takes.....(EDITED)
Do I trust?
What to do?
Family meeting...
Action speaks louder than words.
Saved
Thinking of Sang
Waking up!
Getting to know the guys.
Bromance....
A new background picture...
Finding a solution.
Planning the weekend....
Sex-Ed with Dr.Sean and Mr.Blackbourne
The dream
Dating marathon -CPR
Lukes date.
Kota
Gabriel
BBQ
BBQ cont.
Silas
North
Nathan
Victor
Owen
What have I done?
Mr.Anderson
Never Say Never
I messed up!
Red-line?
Scared
Dark Side
Chick flick
Halloween
Shoop Shoop
Again?
Introducing Kayli
Notebooking
Thinking
Bringing Jade down, once and for all
Movie night
Take what I want
The party
The lake
Who's first?
The nightmare
The nightmare cont.
Meeting Amy
FUCK!!!
Do we have a future?
Fishing
Season 8, episode 15
At last

Waking up

1.5K 119 5
De Susannb

A HUGE thank you to Ripley10 for helping me with Beta read this chapter for me. :D

Owen's POV

I'm on my way to the bed when my phone lights up, and I can feel it shock me. Someone has pressed the emergency button, and is red lining me. Who could it be?

I take the phone out of my pocket to see who it is. My heart stops beating and my blood drains from my head. Sang's in trouble! Is her father back in their house? I run as fast as I can to my car, and I'm glad I don't meet any police cars on my way. If they had seen me, I would have been stopped and probably lost my license. The other boys are trying to call me, probably to find out what's happening, but I don't answer. I don't have an answer to give them anyway, and I can't use valuable minutes on the phone with them when I have to get to Sang. I jump out of my car almost before it's even parked, and I can see that there's a party going on. Why hadn't Sang told me this before? Walking into the house to find her, it seems like nothing's wrong. There are people everywhere: dancing, drinking and smoking.

I can see Marie in the living room, and as if she can feel someone looking at her, she turns to me, and just points upstairs. I have to have a chat with her about this, but first I need to see what it is Sang needs. When I'm coming upstairs, I can see that the door to her bedroom is kicked in, and some of the doorframe has come loose. I am dreading what I will see inside. I prepare myself for kicking someone's ass if they messed with my girl.

Our girl.

I walk in with steel in my eyes ready for anything. Inside I see three guys down on the floor grunting, and one leaning over Sang on her bed. I walk over to him and grab him by the neck and throw him on the floor. Looking at Sang, I can see handprints on her cheeks and her top is almost ripped off. I turn toward the guy on the floor and am on my way to do something to him, when the rest of the boys come barging in, yelling.

And when they see Sang unconscious on the bed, it gets worse.

"CALM DOWN!" I yell at them, and command Mr. Taylor Jr, Mr. Korba and Mr. Griffin to end the party.

I tell Mr. Lee and Mr. Morgan to get the guys into a room where they can question him.

Then I direct Mr. Coleman and Mr. Taylor Sr. to find something to clean Sang up with, and find her new clothes, before getting Ms. Marie Sorenson to start the cleaning the house.

Sean and I stay, checking for injuries on Sang. I can see that they really don't want to go away from Sang, but they could hear in my voice that I meant business. Once they have left the room, Sean turns his cold glance to me, and with a look, demands to know what has happened. I take a deep breath and start updating him on what happened at Mr. Griffin's house until now. He just scowls at me before turning his attention to Sang. I turn around with hunched shoulders and let him know to update the boys. Then I walk outside to my car and drive away. I know I should have been there, getting information from those guys on the floor, and from the one I yanked off Sang. I should inform Mr. Lee and Mr. Morgan about what happened, and make sure it's all right, but I am so angry with myself over what happened. I'm feeling so disgusted with myself for all of this. I really hope she wasn't raped! I just have to leave, I feel like a coward, but I can't stay here. So for once, I take the easy way out, and drive to my thinking place, the lake where my mother used to take me.

Sang's POV

"Pookie, please wake up." I hear from a distance.

A cold cloth is placed on my forehead and I feel my eyes flutter before I open them to see Sean, Kota, and Victor bending over me. Looking into their eyes I can see that they are concerned, and Victor even had some tears in his eyes.

"My prince, what's the matter?" I ask him while sitting up. Looking around I can see that the bookcase on the wall near the door is broke, as is the door to my room. What on earth happened here? When I look down I can see my top is ruined, like someone tried to rip it from my body. I can feel my cheek is warm and it stings a little. I try to smooth the sting away. It hurts and tears leaks from my eyes. Then it all comes back to me, how far did they go?

"Pookie, are you ok?" Sean asks me, while sitting down next to me. Shaking, I nod my head.

"I think so. What happened?"

"You don't remember Princess?" Victor asks me, looking shocked.

"I remember coming home to the party, bumping into some guy, walking upstairs before I laid down to read. Then I must have fell asleep because I woke up when three guys came into the room. They said some horrible things and they slapped me. That's the last thing I remember. Do you know what happened after that?"

All three of them took a deep breath, and shared a look before exhaling. Now they looked less tense, and Kota started telling me that the guy I bumped into heard my screams, and kicked in the door right as one of the boys raised his hand to slap me again. His name was Thor, and he managed to wrestle with them all, knocking them unconscious. Owen had run into the room right as he was laying me onto the bed and was putting the duvet over me. He had misinterpreted Thor's actions and threw him off of me, into the wall and the bookcase. Then the other boys came and Owen had given orders before disappearing.

I sit there, thinking of how this evening started, the silly argument with Owen, and how it's ended. I actually feel fine, except my cheek, that is. But I can only guess how Owen must be feeling; blaming himself for all of this.

"Yes, Pookie. He is blaming himself. He left so fast that he didn't even get the information that the boys didn't get to do something other than slapping you and ripping your top."

I realize that I must have talked out loud again.

"Princess, you are doing it." Victor said, chuckling at me and making me giggle.

"Ten, my perfect Ten, are you sure you're okay? You know how the others reacted to the info we got from the boys, they are right downstairs waiting for you."

I was okay, but I didn't know how to convince them about this. I wasn't sure why I was okay with this, and not lying in my bed under the covers, my body shaking and my teeth chattering. That would be a normal reaction, and probably how I would have reacted before. But now, deep down inside me, I know one of them will come for me. They make me feel safe. I decide to tell them this, hoping to make them feel special, to calm down, especially my three bears, North, Silas and Nathan.

"Come on, let's go downstairs and I can tell all of you." I say to all of them, and they nod their agreement.

"Go ahead of us boys, I am just going to make sure that everything is okay with Pookie." When the boys leave, Sean walks into my closet and finds new clothes for me. He makes me change into the yoga pants and one of Silas's sweaters. He sits down next to me, takes my hand and looks me over. I can see that he is just making 100% sure I am alright. I can also tell that there is something he wants to tell me.

"Sean, is there anything you would like to tell me?"

"Pookie...Ehh..."

"Sean, I'm fine, nothing happened."

"Nothing happened?!" he yells, and stood up and paced in circles on the floor. "Nothing happened? I told Victor to install cameras here in your house, so we can check up on you and feel like we have some control."

"Is it me you need control over?" I ask him.

"No, sweetie. It's if something like this ever happens, if Marie is having a party later we will know about it much sooner and do something about it."

I stand up and walk over to him, placing my hands on his cheeks and looking into his eyes. I raise my feet at the same time I pull his head down to me into a kiss. I try to show him through the kiss how good I am feeling, and how much I care about him. And I guess he takes the hint, because I hear growling.

"As much as I love to kiss you, we must stop. You are not ready to go further and I don't trust myself anymore. Come on Pookie, let's talk to the boys. And then we have to find Owen." He says, making me blush.

"Yeah, we should probably wait with going further." I say, taking his hand and walking downstairs.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

1.7M 84.4K 131
Delphine Williams is starting over. Now a widow, she looks for a new life in Charleston, SC for herself and her daughter. An unexpected meeting with...
178K 8.3K 33
A ghost bird story all rights go to C L Stone. A lot has happened over a year, the boys went on a mission that took them away from Sang. A year with...
56.7K 2.4K 12
This is a story that was posted on the forum by Jen123v. She has not moved to wattpad, but it is being posted here for you to enjoy if you did not ge...
149K 6.6K 34
I do not own anything from the amazing works of C L Stone. Just a humble fan. First fan fiction please take it easy on me. Sang and the boys have fin...