Just Another Fan (Johnny Depp...

By MrsDepp246

Eleanor Adams, an ordinary 17 year old living in California, in an ordinary house. But what happens when she... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69

Chapter 52

424 15 5
By MrsDepp246

It was late and I fell asleep before waking up when I heard Eva laughing. Helena and Eva were talking behind me and I wanted to turn when I suddenly felt a hand on my stomach. It had been there the whole time I was asleep. I turned to see Johnny with a tear in his eye as he slept peacefully. I wanted to push his hand off my stomach but it felt so relaxing. He was even rubbing my stomach softly. Maybe he would be there for me...

Who am I kidding?! I knew that he would just go around with other women.

I sighed before staring up at him as his eyes slowly opened. He looked down at me as I stared up at him. He smiled softly and I just looked away, not wanting to look at him as I began to cry. I cannot believe I was carrying his child. I placed my hand over my mouth as I softly cried.

I sobbed and noticed Helena staring at Johnny and then looking over at me. I felt Johnny wrap his arms around me before pulling me closer gently. He planted soft kisses down my neck and I tried to push him away.

"I promise I will never leave you again...", he whispered as a tear rolled down his cheek.

"You don't need to promise me anything... We're not together anyway!", I sobbed.

"Eleanor I-", he began but I cut him off.

"No Johnny! No! I don't trust you anymore! I don't want to hear it! I don't care! If you really love me you would let me go! I don't want to have anything to do with you! I want you out of my life once and for all!!!", I yelled.

"Eleanor please!", he said earning a deadly glare from me.

I stood up before moving to the other side of the plane. Johnny walked over to sit next to me but I stood up trying to get away. He grabbed my arms before softly placing his lips onto mine and tasting my lips sweetly as he moved his jaw in the rhythm of the kiss. Our lips moved in perfect sync. I wanted to pull away but not a single muscle in my body could resist him.

I could hear Helena yelling and screaming and crying as she tried to get out of the director's grip... The director and Eva were holding her as she collapsed onto the ground and cried hysterically.

"STOP HIM!!! HE'S GOING TO RUIN HER AGAIN!!! STOP HIM!!!", she cried.

For a moment I thought she wasn't breathing but then she started sobbing again.

"PLEASE!!! STOP HIM!!! PLEEEEAAASE!!! IT'S FOR HER OWN GOOD!!! SOMEBODY PLEASE!!! STOP HIM!!!", Helena yelled making me pull away from Johnny.

I stared up at him and he stared down at me...

I could see his eyes were full of love and care... But that doesn't make a difference...

"Please... It's enough that I have to give birth to your child!", I said and he hugged me tightly, placing his hands on my stomach.

"...Our child...", he whispered in my ear.

I couldn't handle it anymore... I broke down in his arms and he held me close to him, never wanting to let me go. I sobbed and cried into his shoulder and he slowly stroked my hair. He sat down in a seat and placed me in his lap. I cried myself to sleep that day...

The trip itself felt like forever... But soon enough, it was over. We were at the airport in London and I walked out of the plane first. The moment I got out I inhaled the fresh air and exhaled it. It felt like home, even though I have never been here before. My father was waiting for me... And I've been waiting more than 10 years to see him again... I've waited 12 years to be exact...

Everyone got into a limo and we drove off towards the hotel...

As the limo sped down the street it passed a huge house... My father's house...

Once the limo was parked in front of the hotel, everyone got out and the director led us to a huge pool looking down over the beautiful city. I gasped at the luxurious sight... It was beautiful...

"I hope none of you are too tired...", he said.

Everyone started clapping and cheering and changing into their swimming suits. I changed into my black and white bikini before slowly walking over to the pool and staring at everyone splashing and playing. I smiled before walking away from the pool.

I put a dress on before running down the street. I stood in front of the gates of my father's house.

"Can I help you Ms. Adams?", a guard asked.

"Ahh, yes... May I please come in?", I asked in a British accent.

"Have you got an appointment?", he asked.

"I don't need one... My father lives in that house... Charles Williams...", I said and the guard raised an eyebrow.

"Ma'am, you do know that Mr. Williams is the prime minister?", the guard asked and my eyes grew wide.

"N-no... I haven't seen him in a very long time... Can you please tell him to meet me here in precisely 6:00 pm? That would be much appreciated...", I said.

"I can try...", the guard said.

"Please, I beg of you...", I whispered.

"You know what ma'am, maybe I could make an exception and let you in just this once...", the guard said looking around.

He slowly unlocked the gate and I ran in, hugging him tightly before running towards the mansion. My heart was beetling fast and I felt a little dizzy, but in the end it would all be worth it.

I rang the bell and waited until a tall man in his 70s opened the door...

"Can I help you Miss?", the man asked.

"Umm... Mr. Williams... I need to see him...", I said shyly.

He hesitated before beckoning me to follow him...

He led me to a door and knocked on it. He then pushed me lightly inside and I stumbled before falling into someone's arms. I looked up and moved the hair out of my face. There, before me... Was my dear father...

"Are you alright young lady?", he asked and I nodded softly.

"Thank you...", I whispered and he smiled softly.

"What can I do for you...", he asked sitting on his desk.

"Do you not know who I am sir?", I asked frowning.

"Do I need to know?", he asked.

"Well... Yes...", I said.

"Enlighten me then...", he said looking me up and down.

I walked over to him and held his hands and he frowned. He stared up at me and I stared down at him.

I took a deep breath and he continued staring up at me... A little concerned...

"My name is... Eleanor Adams...", I whispered and his eyes grew wide.

He stared down at the ground as he tried to get himself together. I stared down at him with tears in my eyes as he took a picture out of his drawer and stared at it for a moment before looking at me.

"...It is you...", he whispered before running over to me and hugging me tightly.

He laughed before staring down at me and kissing my forehead.

"Oh I haven't seen you in a 1000 years...", he whispered.

"12 to be precise...", I giggled.

"I've missed you so much...", he whispered before jumping slightly when the door to his office burst open.

"Father ther-", I heard a woman's voice say.

"Eleanor? Oh my god!!!", she said running over to me and squeezing me.

"That's quite enough Anna-Maria... Give her some space please... I know you've missed her but I don't think she remembers you very well...", my father said causing my eyes to go wide..

"Who is this then?", I asked looking over at the girl holding my hand.

"Anna-Maria... Your older sister...", he said.

I turned to Anna-Maria who was staring down at me with a sad smile... I cried as I hugged her tightly... She too started crying out of joy and we wiped each other's tears away...

I had an older sister...

I had a father...

I had a family...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

320 0 25
Ellie is 16, normal, nerdy, and pretty average. She loves her family, friends, and 5 pets. What happens when a strange boy not much older than Ellie...
1.4M 53.1K 49
Others carved her past, she was now deciding her future. But was she living? The memories that haunted her determine each decision she made until he...
71.5K 2.7K 200
When 29 year old Holly finds her life in utter chaos thanks to her avid support of Johnny Depp and the #JusticeforJohnny Campaign she flees to LA to...
974 97 48
She was broken & stopped believing that a real love exists.. He came in her life & totally changed it... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Aurora Adams is a...