Chapter 14

I woke up on the floor beside the door. I got up and immediately collapsed back down because of my aching ankle. I winced as I rubbed it.

"Ahh...", I winced.

I got off the floor trying to balance myself so that I wouldn't fall. The first thing I saw were the ripped Johnny Depp posters on the wall. I walked over to the bathroom and looked into the mirror...

What is happening to me? I'm going mad! I thought.

I got out and decided that I had to go to the set, if I didn't, I wouldn't be a part of the beautiful project anymore.

My thoughts were interrupted my a knock on the door...

"Yes...", I said opening the door.

"Don't go!", Alexander said pushing me into my apartment.

"Ow!", I yelled as I fell to the floor.

"Oops, sorry!", he said lifting me up.

"Please don't go, not today! Please!", he said once again.

"What are you talking about?", I asked softly looking up at him with a confused face.

"The film... It can wait a day or two...", he said.

"What? No, I'm going...", I said trying to get him out of my apartment.

He then looked at the ripped posters on the wall and smiled.

"You hate him don't you?", he asked.

"Please just go, get out please...", I said softly as a tear rolled down my face before watching him leave.

I walked out, locked the door and was on my way. I decided not to take my bike because of my dress, so I walked.

It was a warm and sunny spring day. I walked down the path before taking a deep breath and walking towards the building.

I walked in to see all of the actors, but Johnny wasn't there...

"Hello sir...", I said to the director.

He just looked at me for a moment before speaking up...

"Where were you yesterday? And, are you alright? Johnny told us a quite a story yesterday.", he said with concern.

"I'm fine...", I said before walking over to Helena.

"Goodness where were you yesterday, are you alright? What did that boy do to you?!", she asked hugging me.

"I'm fine...", I said once again before walking over to my dressing room.

I got in taking a set on the chair. I looked at myself in the mirror. Where is Johnny? I thought.

I suddenly heard the back door open...
Johnny walked in...

He didn't say a word before walking up to me.

"Why did you do it?", was all he said before he started walking out the door again.

"Do what?", I whispered.

He stopped in the middle of his tracks and turned around. My head was down and he walked over to me gently grabbing my chin and lifting my head.

"Why did you run away with him?", he asked whispering.

"Because I had to...", I whispered back.

"Why?", he asked again.

"Because he made me do it! You think I wanted to run away?! No! I didn't!", I yelled.

"You disappoint me...", he said softly before standing up.

"I disappoint you?! You disappoint me! You're the one that told Alexander to leave in the first place! You told him he was a distraction! And guess what, he is! He is a distraction from all the evil in this world!", I yelled standing up.

"You're an evil man... What... What did I ever do to you? Why? Why are you such a monster towards me?", I softly said as tears flowed down my face.

"Just... Just... Stay away from me!", I said before leaving.

I looked back at him one more time. He was standing there, staring at me with sad eyes before he left through the back door.

I opened the door and walked out to the set. The filming was starting in about 3 hours. I had plenty of time to run through the field and sit in the forest.

I got into my dressing room and I went through the back door running through the forest and leaning against a tree.

"Why? Why do you do this to me?", I whispered to myself.

"Because I care...", a familiar voice said, startling me.

"I do care... I admit it... I care...", Johnny said appearing from behind the tree.

He slowly walked towards me. With each step, I began to feel scared...

"W-what do you want?", I asked softly looking at him as he pinned me against the tree.

"Don't ever go near him again... He is not the one... Im telling you... He will hurt you...", he whispered in my ear before taking my hand and showing me the bruise Alexander gave me from gripping my hand too hard.

I looked at it in horror as Johnny walked away into the forest.

"I'm sorry...", I said softly as I sat down and began to cry.

"Do you really care? Or are you just another fake?!", I yelled to myself.

He suddenly pinned me to the tree harder. His hands pinning mine.

"Y-you're hurting m-me...", I whispered.

I suddenly felt his grip loosen as he leaned in towards my ear...

"What do you think? Do I care, or am I just another fake...", he asked.

"I... I honestly... Don't... Know...", I said as he looked at me.

"I'm not the one hurting you...", he whispered and I can feel his warm breath against my face.

"That's what you think...", I said as he looked at me confused.

"None... None of this would've happened if you just didn't tell him to leave! Who are you to tell him he's a distraction?!", I yelled at him while crying.

He backed away before pinning me against the tree again, looking into my eyes.

"I already told you...", he said.

"T-told me w-what?", I asked confused.

"You're too special... Too precious... Too fragile... Every time he grips your hand, I can't look because I'm too afraid you'll just break into a million pieces...", he said.

"What?!", I asked before trying to walk away but he just pulled me back.

"Let me go...", I said as I tried harder and managed to escape his gentle grip.

I turned around and he was still standing there, staring at me...

I walked over to him slowly before looking into his eyes...

"Why me?", I simply said.

"Because...", he said.

I smiled sadly and sat down beside the tree...