Chapter 27

It has been 2 weeks since the last time I saw Johnny. I was at school most of the time or at home rehearsing for the movie...

I never talked to Alexander nor did I pay attention to him whatsoever. Today I was suppose to choose someone to come with me on the set and write an article for the school papers.

I rushed into the classroom sitting at the back alone. Mr. Barker turned to face me and spoke up...

"Ah Eleanor, you're here... Adeline here will be the one writing the article...", he said.

The girl turned around and I stared at her with a blank expression. She smiled and walked over to me slowly.

"Hi...", she said.

"Hi...", I whispered

"My name is Adeline, what's yours?", she asked.

"My name is Eleanor...", I said quietly.

"Nice name...", she said staring down at me.

"Thank you...", I said.

"Well you 2 better be off then, the building is only a few blocks away... Goodbye, have fun Adeline!", Mr. Barker cut in.

I stood up and she followed me out the door.

Half an hour later, we reached the building and I saw Johnny talking to Helena who had her arms crossed and looked stressed out... What happened?

"Hi...", I whispered to Johnny.

He looked at me and then at the girl standing next to me...

"Who's that?", he asked.

"Oh, that's Adeline... She's here to watch the preparation of the movie... So she can write an article on it for the school papers next month...", I said quietly.

She looked around and had a blank expression.

Johnny stared at her before walking over to her. I turned to look at him...

After the filming, I walked out and my gaze was fixed on Johnny who was sitting in the field and talking to... Adeline...

I stared at them from behind the wall. Helena slowly approached me as I watched Adeline kiss Johnny's cheek... Helena saw tears rush down my cheeks, she wiped them away with her thumb.

"Don't worry love, things will get better, you just don't understand...", she said hugging me tightly.

"There isn't anything to understand!", I yelled and entered the building.

I pulled my costume off and put on a really short black dress and a long coat along with some knee length black boot heels, really long and thin heels...

I walked out the back door in my dressing room and into the fields. I danced alone in the moonlight as I watched Adeline hug Johnny because of the cold.

That night, I swore that I would never again fall in love with anyone, I would be alone for the rest of my life...

A tear rolled down my face as I collapsed onto the ground...