5SOS Age Play {PROMPTS OPEN}

By hlovesnialler

A collection of Age play one shots. Please send your prompts in.. Include: Name of boy/boys you want to... More

Prompts Needed
Forced Baby!Luke
Breast Feeding Baby!Luke
PSA
Secrets Baby!Calum Teen!Ashton
PROMPTS NEEDED
Get Well Soon Michael
Sick Baby!Michael
LOVE WINS
Breastfeeding Baby!Luke Baby!Michael Baby!Calum
Life Choices
Depression Baby!Y/N
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASH
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUKE
Accidents Baby!Luke Older!Calum
Explanation A/N
Meanie! Baby!Calum Teenager!Luke
Okay Enough
Lost Baby!Luke {Lashton}
Self/Less
Unknown Illness Baby!Luke Older!Ashton
Kidnapped Baby!Michael Teenager!Luke
Warnings (its friendly fam)
Terrorist Attacks
Cuddle Baby!Calum {Calum X Reader}
BIRTBDJKAY
Wow
Sorry
Sick af
I love you guys
CHRISTMAS!!
A very long (sad) Author's Note
Baby!Y/N Daddy!5SOS
Happy Authors Note
Christina Grimmie and Pulse Shootings
Bad Girl Baby!Y/N Daddy!5SOS
Blind Baby!Calum
PROM AND 4TH JULY
Important
I'm Back!
Something I wanted to share
My Break Up in 1500 Words
Manchester Tribute

Forgotten Baby!Ashton Little!Michael

6.8K 142 32
By hlovesnialler

Prompt: Can you please do one where one of the babies is sick and both daddies are too busy with him that they other baby feels forgotten and he somehow hurts himself and then he accidentally upsets his brother so his daddies get mad at him and spank him and put him in time-out and he feels like they hate him so he runs away and the daddies notice and they go out looking for him and can it be cute and fluffy at the end please

Ashton: Headspace of 2y/o

Michael: Headspace of 4y/o

Luke: Daddy

Calum: Papa

(I have a lot to say at the end lmao {mostly 5sos related})

"Daddy!" Ashton whined, dragging out his words. Luke snapped opened his eyes and groaned. He knew it was going to be a long day. As the cries grew louder Luke rolled out of bed.

"Wha... what time is it?" Calum slurred, groggily.

"6am, Ashton's crying. I'm gonna go see what's wrong. Go back to sleep." Luke mumbled and kissed his forehead, stroking his hair softly.

"Mkay." Calum mumbled and fell back asleep. Luke sighed and went into Ashton's room.

"Daddy." Ashton whimpered as Luke walked into the room. He was stood up against the rails crying.

"Yeah buddy, I'm here. What's all this noise huh?" Luke soothed, picking him up and cradling him to his chest. He immediately felt the heat radiating off him.

"Icky." Ashton whimpered, rubbing his face into Luke's neck.

"I can tell Bud. Let me go get Papa and we'll get you some medicine huh?"

"Cuddles?"

"Yes lots of cuddles baby. Just stay in your crib for a second, okay?" Luke mumbled kissing his forehead and placing him back in his cot. Ashton hummed. Luke rubbed his baby's belly until he fell asleep again and then left the room.

"Is he okay?" Calum asked, sitting up.

"I thought you were asleep?" Luke asked raising his eyebrows.

"Nah." Calum smirked.

"He's sick. I'm gonna get him some medicine and a thermometer. Can you make him a bottle please?" Luke asked.

"Sure." Calum said, suddenly more awake.

Calum and Luke brought the medicine and bottle to their baby and took his temperature. Ashton wailed and whined until it was the time for cuddles.

Michael woke up to all the commotion. Why was everyone so loud this morning? His head hurt and he just wanted his Daddies. He stood up in his crib whining.

"Daddy? Papa?" He whimpered but no one came.

He stood there for what felt like ages. He finally felt the pain was too much and tried to climb out of the crib. He finally got one leg over after a lot of effort but his other leg was stuck. Michael tried to wiggle his leg out but it rocked the crib and it came down with a loud thud. Michael flew to the ground, landing on his back and banging his head off the floor. His head just hurt all over now, along with his back. His forehead just stung. He moved his hand up to his forehead in between his eyebrows and hissed. It hurt too much. He retracted his hand and saw something red. Blood. He started whimpering and crying. He ran to his parents room, but they weren't there. He went into Ashton's room and saw them all cuddled up.

"Daddy?" Michael whimpered. Neither of his Daddies looked at him.

"Michael, go away please."

"But."

"Michael leave." Calum said firmly. Ashton began to cry, Calum's voice was too loud for his sore head. A pain ripped through Michael's head and he whimpered more.

"Now!" Luke shouted. Michael didn't move from his spot. He was in pain.

"Daddy." Michael whimpered.

"Fine. Have it your way." Luke shouted and grabbed Michael harshly, pulling him into his bedroom and bending him over his lap. Michael started crying. He was getting spanked and he was unwell and bleeding.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"Corner time for 10 minutes and God help you Michael if you move." Luke stated angrily pushing him into the corner rougly. Luke left the room, slamming the door.

Michael whimpered and stood in the corner. The blood had now run down his face and he had to wipe it off with his onesie sleeve. His head hurt really badly now. He just wanted to have cuddles with his family. He was sure though his Daddies didn't love him anymore. They shouted at him when he's sick and they only care about Ashy.

Michael stood up and opened the door. He didn't want to stay where he wasn't wanted. He quietly went down the stairs and opened the door. He ran down the street, figuring no one wanted him to stay at home anyway. They just didn't care. He ran until it hurt too much. He wiped the blood off his face and sat on the curb crying. He was in so much pain and he just wanted his Daddies and his brother. He felt so alone. He cried himself to sleep, wrapping his arms around himself for warmth, the blood slowly dripping from his forehead.

Meanwhile Luke and Calum got Ashton off to sleep finally. They sighed in relief. He's really clingy when he's sick.

"Shit. I left Michael in time out." Luke cursed and rushed to his bedroom, to find no Michael. He ran out of the room and ran into Michael's, panicked. He was no where to be seen.

"What? What's wrong?" Calum asked as Luke was panting and pacing back and forth.

"Michael's missing." Luke panicked.

"Wait really?" Luke nodded and looked down the stairs to see the door wide open.

"The door's open Cal. He ran away."

"Wait I'll ring someone to watch Ash." Calum said. He got out his phone and fumbled over the numbers, ringing the first one: Ashley Frangipane aka. Halsey.

Ashley turned up almost straight away. Luke and Calum gave her a quick hello but rushed straight out the door and into the car searching for Michael. They needed their baby back. They were sick with worry.

"Luke stop the car." Calum said abruptly.

"Calum our baby is missing I'm not stopping the fucking car."

"I think I can see him!" Calum shouted quickly undoing his seatbelt and jumping out of the moving car.

"Cal!" Luke groaned and stopped the car. Calum could've hurt himself. Luke saw the boy that Calum saw and ran over.

"Mikey, baby wake up." Calum whispered and shook the boy.

Luke let out a loud, hysterical sob. Michael woke up and winced at the pain in his head.

"Oh my God Michael, baby are you okay? Shit Cal he's bleeding."

"No love me?" Michael asked crying.

"We love you baby. We love you so much. I'm sorry baba."

"Feel icky Papa." Michael moaned.

"I'm sorry we ignored you this morning." Luke whispered, tears rolling down his cheeks. Calum pressed his jumper to Michael's forehead and lifted him up.

"I think we need to go to the hospital. I need you to be a big boy for a while okay baby?" Calum asked sitting him in the car and sliding in next to him. Luke got in the drivers seat and wiped his tears.

"Fine Cal. But you two still hurt me. I didn't feel well this morning and I shouted but you didn't come so I tried to get out of my crib and it fell on me and well my forehead split open and I went to tell you but Luke spanked me so I left."

"I'm so sorry Mikey."

"Me too baby. Ash was sick and we were so caught up with him we didn't check if you were okay."

"It's fine. I love you guys."

After a lot of tears, 3 stitches and a lot of cuddles Calum and Luke brought a sleeping Michael home, his new bear clutched tightly in his arms.

Luke carried him into the house to see Ashton up and playing.

"I see you're better." Calum smiled and Ashton nodded.

"Is he okay?" Ash asked.

"Yeah he cut his head this morning but he's okay. Thanks for taking care of Ash for us."

"No problem, call me anytime. Ashton! Come give me a hug." She knelt down and engulfed Ashton into her arms and kissed his hair. "Be good." She stood up and kissed Michael's forehead and walked out the door.

"Bubba okay?" Ashton asked worried.

"He's got a boo boo so he's sleeping bud." Calum explained.

"Kiss better?" Ashton asked as Calum lifted him up to Michael's level.

"You can try but be careful, okay?" Luke smiled. Ashton carefully pecked Michael's forehead and smiled at his big brother.

"Cuddles!" Ashton shouted, and that's just what the family did. Together.

This is long af so I hope you love it. I will add the dedication in when I'm on my laptop BC its 2:30am lmao.

Okay so number one, I saw the ENT today and he put a camera in my nose to my throat and I almost threw up but I have no damage so I need voice therapy bc when I talk my voice box doesn't join up or something. So anyway I'll be fixed soon :)

Also my homework I'm aiming to finish it tomorrow well today which I think I might just do and if I do you guys will have updates :)

OKAY SO IN LIKE A DAY 5SOS HAVE DROPPED LIKE 7 SONGS ON US AND IM DEAD
FIRST JET BLACK HEART AND I WAS ON THE FLOOR BC MICHAELS VOICE IS RASPY AS HELL BABY. THEN THE SKH EP HAPPENED AND SKH ALTERNATIVE VERSION IS CUTE AS HELL LUKES GIGGLE SBDUID AND THEN OVER AND OUT IS SO BADASS IM DONE, BROKEN PIECES IS JUST HEAVEN AND LOST IN REALITY I WANNA KNOW WHO HAYLEY IS AND THEN TGWCW MICHAELS SOLO AT THE END IS SO SAD IM CRYING AND THEN SAFETY PIN 5SOS WHY DO YOU FUCK WITH ME? SO YEAH IM DEAD BLAME 5SOS.

AND IF THAT WASNT ENOUGH HALSEY DROPPED BADLANDS SO IM OFFICIALLY DEAD.

Halsey's in this bc she's rad and badlands just came out.

Love you guys,
H xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.1K 866 110
โœงใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ โ‹† ใ€€ใ€€ ยท * . ยท . ใ€€ ใ€€ * ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ ใ€€ . ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ * . ใ€€ ใ€€ . ยทใ€€ . ใ€€ ยท ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ . ใ€€ ใ€€ ใ€€ ใ€€ ใ€€ *ใ€€ ยท ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ . ยท ใ€€ ยท + ใ€€. ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ยท ** หš ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€.. ใ€€ . . ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ยท +...
655K 7.4K 200
Requested as well as personally written imagines based around 5 Seconds of Summer. Highest Ranking: Short story #388, #364, #317 Fanfict...
258K 7.2K 46
๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ข๐™š๐™จ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข๐™ž๐™จ๐™š ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง. ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™ฎ, ๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ?
75.3K 1.1K 128
Send in your requests if you have any and I will try to write them up...considerin I have a lot of free time on my hands! XD Also I have some that ar...