The Unexpected groom{Complete...

By myworld92

How do you feel when you get married to a person whom you saw few times and chatted with him/her in facebook... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39

Part 13

11.7K 523 27
By myworld92

RK's POV:

(Few minutes before marriage)

I have been waiting for this day since so many months. Now i am happy I can't express my happiness in words. Oh god, I couldn't thank you enough for making her my wife. My love for her is true at last today I got what I have been waiting to make mine i.e my Madhu. Now she is my wife. My happiness has no bounds.

She came from London a week back. This week was very horrible for me. I tried so many ways to meet her but my parents didn't allow me to meet her as it was not good to meet before marriage. I was eagerly waiting for her reaction when she saw me as her would be husband.

Soon this week passed and wedding day arrived. I could not sleep the whole night thinking about her. For the past one year, I got used to these sleepless nights thinking about her and then when I fell asleep I used to dream about her.

From morning onwards, I have been waiting for her to come to mandap dressed in bridal attire. When the pundit announced that it was time for her to come, I was excited at that same time I was eager to see her expressions. I have been waiting for that moment since so long. When I saw her coming towards me, I was dumbstruck. She was so beautiful looking amazing in her wedding dress. she was walking with her head bent down and I could see that her fingers were shaking with nervousness.

I know how nervous she could be in this situation during our training while writing a simple exam she felt nervous ,I still remember how her hands were trembling at that time before answering a question and now she is gonna be Mrs. Rishab kundra but she still doesn't know that I am none other than RK whom she considers as her friend to be specific facebook friend and her life is gonna change in few minutes she must be freaking out inside. Here she agreed to marry me without even seeing me or my photo, this itself shows how much she loves her parents and her trust on them. The love for her parents is one of the things which made me like her more. If she loves and cares her parents so much what will be her love on her husband thinking about she loving me is driving me crazy. Oh god, am so excited for my wedding night so that i can talk to her in private without anyone disturbing us.

At night before entering his bedroom:

I was eagerly waiting to enter my room it has been half an hour since Mom took Madhu to my room and told me to go in but my stupid cousins are not allowing me to enter without accepting to their demands. I told them to tell their demands but this stupid teens haven't prepared the list and started thinking now. Why can't they understand my situation and let me go in quickly?

I agreed to their demands, to be frank i didn't hear their demand properly my attention was totally on Madhu. I just nodded my head to their every demand and after some teasing they happily allowed me to go to my newly wedded wife.

I walked into my bedroom, from now it is not only mine it is ours. After closing the door and locking it, I turned and saw the most the beautiful sight - Madhu sitting on right side of my bed with her head bent down and the whole room is decorated and there is a heart shape at the middle of the bed with rose petals and flowers.

I slowly took steps towards the bed. I could sense that with every step my nervousness and excitement is increasing and i bet Madhu must also be feeling the same, may be more than me. When I went near her and sat beside her maintaining some space, as much as i want to sit close to her I don't want to make her uncomfortable.

"Madhu" i called her name.

She lifted her head up and our eyes locked making my heart skip a bit. She immediately averted her gaze.

"Madhu you look like, you are going to pass out any minute now."

My comment made her look at me in shock. I think she didn't expected this.

"Madhu, this is not an exam and am not an invigilator that you should be afraid or scared of. This is our house, our bedroom. Relax, no need to be nervous." i tried to joke.

She smiled a bit and mumbled something that i couldn't understand.

"Sorry, what did you say?"

"am not nervous"

"Ahaan, then why are your hands shivering?" i asked her but her silence answered my question.

"Madhu listen, first look at me" she looked at me.

"Don't be nervous Madhu, I won't do anything which will make you uncomfortable. So please just relax." i told her honestly looking into her eyes. After listening to this, I could see that she relieved and smiled at me genuinely.

"Thanks.."

"What for?? Don't you know rules in friendship 'no sorry, no thanks', so take your thanks back."

"But we are husband and wife now right??"

"Yes, but first we are friends right? Did you forgot our

face book friendship?"

" Do you still remember that? But..." she asked and bit her tongue for asking such a dumb question.

How can i forget those chats Madhu, they are ones which made me fell in love with you more I thought.

"Of course i remember. No buts Madhu, we will take it slow. No need to rush. Let's get to know each other first then we can take next step in our married life." i told her softly.

"Ok" even though she just said ok i could see that she felt relieved hearing my words. I knew that she is not at all ready to consummate our marriage for now.

"So let's be friends, ok?"offering my hand for a shake.

"Just now, you told that we are friends then why this again?" pointing to my hand which i offered .

"Because previously, we were just chatting friends but now we are going to live together in same house, same bedroom as husband and wife for the rest of our lives . So, for this we need to understand each other, mostly i want you to understand me. For this fresh start I am offering my hand. Don't you want to give a handshake to me, if not ok let's leave it." I told her faking hurt while saying last sentence.

"No no, I was just asking that's all. Did i hurt you?" she asked worriedly.

"Chill Madhu, it is easy to play with you. I was just joking" i told her laughing.

"You ...am gonna kill you." she said while bringing her hands to my neck.

"I will happily die in your hands Madhu" i told her honestly looking into her eyes.

"No, don't ever say that again, RK" she told me while closing my mouth with her hand. We both were looking into each other's eyes. After few seconds she looked away blushing.

"I like it" I said and she looked at me confused. I pointed her hand which is covering my mouth. She immediately took it away and bent her head down blushing.

"Oh God Madhu, how much will you blush? " for which she blushed even more.

"I love seeing you blush, I love it more when your cheeks turn red when i say something like this"

"Stop it RK"

"ok...ok " i said controlling my laugh seeing her looking anywhere other than my face. I slowly moved towards her and took her hands in my hands.

"Madhu, today is the most important day in our life. You know i never thought i would marry this soon. But now I am very happy. I know you must have so many confusions, fears and insecurities about this new life. Trust me Madhu, I will try my best to be a caring and understanding husband for you. I will be your support system in your each step. I won't promise that I will do this thing and that thing for you, but i can confidently say that i will never hurt you and will try my best to keep you happy. If you need anything you just have to say it that's all, i will do anything to fulfill your wish. You must be feeling sad for leaving your parents after marriage, but if it is in my hands then i wouldn't have made you gone through the pain which you have gone during your bidaai. I still feel sad that because of me you have to leave your parents and come to this house. I know you miss them but we will visit them whenever you want to. I always..." i stopped talking as i noticed tears forming in her eyes.

"Madhu, what happened? Why do you have tears in your eyes? Did i said something wrong?"

"No no RK, it's just that your words made me happy. You know before marriage i was so worried, you can say i was scared thinking about how my husband would be but now your words made me realize that i was worried unnecessarily. I am relieved now. Even though am missing my parents am happy that i got new family who can love and take care of me like my parents. Thanks for those kind words RK " she said smiling.

"There is no need to say thanks. I can understand your feelings Madhu. I may or may not replace your parents place but i can create my own place which can't be replaced. It is my responsibility to keep you happy and i don't want you getting tensed about all this. So I Madhu, i am happy that you are relaxed now." i told her and we stood like that looking into each others eyes. After few seconds, Madhu laughed a bit which made me curious to know the reason.

"What?" i asked her smiling.

"I never thought the flirty RK will come up with such cheesy lines. " she told me smiling.

"Who cares when they make you feel good, am just saying those lines to my wife. Does it matter if they are cheesy?" i asked her to which she nodded her head shyly as no.

" Let's talk about something else "

"Um..OK"

"So..??"

"So..??"

"Say something Madhu, I would love to hear you talking throughout night"

"Actually... I wanna ask you something"

"Then why are you hesitating? Ask me whatever you want to ask." I told her.

"When exactly did you knew about our marriage? Why did you stopped chatting on Facebook? Why did you denied giving your photo to me? Why did ... " before she could continue asking questions I cut her off.

"Madhu, I know that you have so many questions and you are eager to get answers. I will answer them one by one but you must be really tired with all the rituals. Aren't you feeling sleepy? Don't you want to take rest first?"

"No. How can I sleep when lot of questions were revolving in my mind? Please first answer my questions, RK. " she asked pouting which made me to laugh at her.

"Ok, before that atleast go and change into something comfortable, you must be feeling suffocated with that heavy saree and jewellery. " i said smiling.

"OK" she replied shyly.

Taking some clothes from her hand luggage she went to wash room to change. I too changed into my night clothes and went to balcony to get fresh air.

I can't answer her questions completely now but at the same time I cannot lie to her. So I decided to hide some truth as I don't want to confess her now moreover she had a very long day and she can't handle anymore shocks.

After few minutes i heard door opening sound and saw Madhu coming out of washroom wearing her pyjamas and T- shirt looking cute.

" You look cute in this night clothes Madhu" I told her when I she started walking towards me when she saw me in the balcony.

"Thanks" she said blushing and stood next to me. We stayed silent for few minutes. She was looking outside while I was busy staring at her.

"This house is very nice" she said after sometime making me come out of my staring mode.

"Did you like our room Madhu?" I asked her back, she nodded her head as yes shyly.

"I know it looks more boyish , if you want you can make some changes" I told her.

"No, its ok. Your room is looking nice." I frowned when she said your.

"You can make changes to our room whenever you want wifey." I told her stressing on words our and wifey. She understood and nodded shyly.

"Come let's go in. It is very cool here. You will catch cold." I told her and we both walked inside.

"RK, you didn't answer my questions" she told once we entered inside our room.

"OK. Come sit " I made her sit on the bed and I sat beside her.

"I came to know about our marriage just few days before you."

"Oh...only few days before me?"

"Yes..Dad and mom told me about asking your parents for your hand in marriage. Then one day I came to your house unexpectedly and saw your photo, after that I said yes to this proposal."

"Why did you agreed to this marriage?" She asked which I didn't expected her to ask.

***********************************************************************************************

How is this part?? Thanks for voting and commenting on previous part :)

Hello new readers, thanks for your support guys :)

Please vote and comment.

@Veni

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

788K 31.5K 59
"If you are reading this story on any other platform other than Wattpad you are very likely to be at risk of a malware attack. If you wish to read th...
12.3K 503 65
An Arranged Marriage with a spark of love!! Two people tied in a pious bond of marriage by their family. Sounds boring?? Arrange Marriage?? Ohh, it...
6.6K 258 9
Introduction: You know your world revolves around your dear one, the only one you have in your life who is your family. But there comes a moment when...
4.5M 26.9K 6
#1 in General fiction and Romance for a long time An Arranged marriage! Why not ? Marrying a Stranger? Why..... what the hell? Arranged marriage...